ADVERTISEMENT

NORTHEASTERN EAGLES

Kanye probly break 3000 against NE. Needs 600. Goob knows! Want admit it! How bout Javonte with over hundred yds against the Cowpies today.
Just let me know what it is that I won’t admit, I’m lost on that one? As far as bragging goes I learned from the best. That being the Wrh fan base. If a team isn’t from Duplin County y’all look down on them. Thing is NE has been tops in the East for a while and you know that. Just like I know that we haven’t won a state championship. I see you’ve looked past WC and that’s probably not a smart thing to do. I wish we weren’t playing Holmes because I’d be at that game and would take all bets.

You know Kanye is the real deal and no one has stopped him. A lot of people on here didn't want to give Javonte credit before beating NE up in Elizabeth city in 17. You know the Kanye got you staying up at night. You know!

Reactions: blackbulldog
Crickets up here

Goobs calm down brother. You can't compare a d1 RB to a d3 rb in Stanley. Wrh sOS is off the charts compared to creampup teams up your way that holmes plays lol. You can't honestly believe in ur mind that Stanley is half as good as Roberts. By far top 5 backs in the state this year is Roberts. I've tried to tell you, dC boys only show respect when you earn it. They respect the shit outta of swo cause we have won titlesssssssssssssss.

Your hype train is hilarious, but I'd calm down comparing NE football to DC. Overall talent and coaching is 1000000 times different down south especially in DC

Just let me know what it is that I won’t admit, I’m lost on that one? As far as bragging goes I learned from the best. That being the Wrh fan base. If a team isn’t from Duplin County y’all look down on them. Thing is NE has been tops in the East for a while and you know that. Just like I know that we haven’t won a state championship. I see you’ve looked past WC and that’s probably not a smart thing to do. I wish we weren’t playing Holmes because I’d be at that game and would take all bets.
Wish you were there also but your are playing Holmes and you said they scare you. What's your pick? Not overlooking WC. Think it'll be close. I will say this,we have to play better than we did Friday but sometimes we play down to competition. We also step up to quality competition.

Wish you were there also but your are playing Holmes and you said they scare you. What's your pick? Not overlooking WC. Think it'll be close. I will say this,we have to play better than we did Friday but sometimes we play down to competition. We also step up to quality competition.
Sounds like Burns and Shelby

Kaveon Freshwater (sr) is top 10 among the sack leaders in the nation coming in at #8 after 10 games.

He had 10 each against FF and kitty hawk and Camden and Holmes. Come on now my guy, seems super inflated......

Big rain can change a lot for some teams. YESSS
I notice every single time I cross the Chowan River and cross into Bertie County it rains I mean it doesn’t matter what time of the year it is. Just curious has anyone else ever noticed anything like this happen to them. This is a serious question believe it or not

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
IM SPEAKING FOR NORTHEASTERN &EDENTON HOLMES

BRING YOUR BEST DUPLIN COUNTY
YOU WANT NONE OF THIS FIRE 🔥

YOUR TEAMS REFUSE TO ACCEPT OUR OFFERS TO PLAY

SHOTS FIRED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

EITHER OF THESE TEAMS BY 21 PLUS OVER WRH OR ED 2021

LOCK THAT UP!!!!!!

SORRY COACH MOORE I COULDN’T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER- I TRIED
Regular season conference titles is what you get excited about Goob ? Really

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
I get excited about seeing good hsfb games and I’m fortunate that we have one of the best programs in the East right here in Elizabeth City. Can’t wait to meet Lane tonight!!

Not even close to best program but okay hype man of the year. Lane aint coming in season with all the restrictions with the flu, stop the hype train. Like the fl qb all American that was going to NE. Ecu might be at the game with their cheerleader coach scouting your team...

Reactions: blackbulldog
Not even close to best program but okay hype man of the year. Lane aint coming in season with all the restrictions with the flu, stop the hype train. Like the fl qb all American that was going to NE. Ecu might be at the game with their cheerleader coach scouting your team...

You are terrible. Delete your account. Smh. Btw they smoke SWO boots everytime they play them.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
You are terrible. Delete your account. Smh. Btw they smoke SWO boots everytime they play them.

Swo rolled them a few times an lost a few times. Swo many rings NE zero. Lol swo top 5 all time winning percentage NE 199 come on do the math young buck

Swo rolled them a few times an lost a few times. Swo many rings NE zero. Lol swo top 5 all time winning percentage NE 199 come on do the math young buck

You are worst than Cowboys fans. Living in the past. Y’all haven’t been relevant in a while. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT