ADVERTISEMENT

North Stanly at Tarboro

It takes more than a load of talent to win a state championship... ask Mallard Creek!

North stanly is a dirty team. After every play they are shoving a Tarboro player in the ground.

No, no way!! Not North Stanly!?! They aren’t use to being there, it’s showing

Score should have been a lot worse. According to the radio NS had 3 first downs and Tarboro had 25. Total dominance. Also Tarboro put their backups in the 4th to rest for their next game. NS qb played like I thought he would, with 2 ints and a fumble or two. NS got lucky. Should have been a lot worse.

I’m saying it now. North Stanly was a classy bunch. The Comets were congratulating the Viking players before the game was over. That Comet offense just didn’t arrive. Their defense did pretty well, but they just had no answers for A-gap, A-gap, A-gap.

Best defense we played against all year. NS is going to see a purple #2 barreling at them when they close their eyes tonight. They have good speed on the edges. #20 is super quick. I thought their offense was suspect when they only scored 42 on Granville Central after getting 5 interceptions and a fumble recovery in the end zone for a TD. If they could throw the ball with accuracy then they may have scored. Tarboro’s defense would not allow that running game to be a factor. Overall, they showed a lot of emotion. I thought we were going to have a snack down before the game. They were good sports by the end of the game. I was entertained all 4 quarters. Something that has not happened for a while. I hate they have a 3 hour trip home but being a 1 seed has its advantages!

Reactions: susancoleman
We had one TD called back because of an inadvertent whistle and another fumble recover negated because of an inadvertent whistle

Reactions: susancoleman
Score should have been a lot worse. According to the radio NS had 3 first downs and Tarboro had 25. Total dominance. Also Tarboro put their backups in the 4th to rest for their next game. NS qb played like I thought he would, with 2 ints and a fumble or two. NS got lucky. Should have been a lot worse.
I’m sure if your albemarle boys showed up. Tarboro would of had their JV boys in by the second quarter. Be proud of where you are from. Seen your post all year. Never had someone show much hate for a school. Just because your team had a bad year doesn’t mean you bash every other team and kid. Grow up.

WOW.. how sad is your life that you have to pick on a bunch of teenagers. What a sad sad life you have. Still salty bc north Stanly best albemarle? And from what I’ve seen the QB torched your team 2 years in a row. It must be sad being 50 something and at home alone hiding behind a keyboard trolling on kids. Everyone pray for her. It’s ok we know you were never anything and won’t be apparently. Prayers for you old hag

I’m sure if your albemarle boys showed up. Tarboro would of had their JV boys in by the second quarter. Be proud of where you are from. Seen your post all year. Never had someone show much hate for a school. Just because your team had a bad year doesn’t mean you bash every other team and kid. Grow up.
Albemarle will be back. NS wont.

WOW.. how sad is your life that you have to pick on a bunch of teenagers. What a sad sad life you have. Still salty bc north Stanly best albemarle? And from what I’ve seen the QB torched your team 2 years in a row. It must be sad being 50 something and at home alone hiding behind a keyboard trolling on kids. Everyone pray for her. It’s ok we know you were never anything and won’t be apparently. Prayers for you old hag
Yall are going back to the doormat where you deserve to be. Hope you had a fun ride with all your recruits. The best recruit was the one from WS that threw the ball to the other team. Good job NS.

Yall are going back to the doormat where you deserve to be. Hope you had a fun ride with all your recruits. The best recruit was the one from WS that threw the ball to the other team. Good job NS.
You are s
Again. WE cant wait till next year. Bulldogs are going to bring the heat.
LOL. Albemarle is done. They had their run. It’s over. It’s okay to believe in your team. But bashing 18 years olds? Come on. Be mature.

You are s

LOL. Albemarle is done. They had their run. It’s over. It’s okay to believe in your team. But bashing 18 years olds? Come on. Be mature.

Im not bashing kids. All of NS players were bad. Over matched, out coached, the whole 9 yards. But yes I did call that the qb from NS was average and would turn the ball over. And he did. Gaster, Baxter, and all the other AHS teams wouldnt have have gotten dominated like that. Its time to bring NS back to reality.

Hats off to tarbor, think north held their own, goodluck to tarboro rest of the year go ahead and make it a 2 peat

Im not bashing kids. All of NS players were bad. Over matched, out coached, the whole 9 yards. But yes I did call that the qb from NS was average and would turn the ball over. And he did. Gaster, Baxter, and all the other AHS teams wouldnt have have gotten dominated like that. Its time to bring NS back to reality.
Where are they right now? Heard NS QB has offers. The RB has offers. The TE is getting looks. Little going to UNC, Clark to state. They are bad right? No they are a family and have a future. So when you say they are bad you are inaccurate. Apparently college coaches see something in them.

Reactions: 1SWO1 and KW23
Where are they right now? Heard NS QB has offers. The RB has offers. The TE is getting looks. Little going to UNC, Clark to state. They are bad right? No they are a family and have a future. So when you say they are bad you are inaccurate. Apparently college coaches see something in them.
If this is true then they were extremely out coached for a college level qb, rb, and te to score zero points and only get three first downs. Shame on the NS coaching staff with all that talent.

It is so funny that NS recruited Rhone, the QB, the lineman that got arrested and they still got dominated. They need to hire a new head coach and keep the recruiting coordinator.
Nobody was recruited....I know your prolly not the brightest so I’ll say it slow....no......one.....was.....recruited

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty disappointing to talk so negatively about student athletes. I would have loved to step on the field tonight and played!

Reactions: 1SWO1
NS had a quality football team. Good defense and avg offense, but Tarboro’s defense makes most teams offense look avg at best. Congrats on a great year NS. Good luck in the future!

Reactions: 1SWO1
It’s hard to tell how good the NS athletes were tonight. Their line just got blown up over and over by the Tarboro defensive front. The NS defense was truly the best Tarboro has seen. They slowed down the Vikings, but it had to be rough to keep having the ball run straight up the middle for 5-6 yards play after play. The NS defense took a beating and they stayed out on the field most of the game. They were a game bunch.

Nobody was recruited....I know your prolly not the brightest so I’ll say it slow....no......one.....was.....recruited, they came because they wanted to, and NOBODY recruited that lineman, he came he coaches gave him a shot and he was kicked off the team weeks before he was arrested, I know u like to talk before you think so I wont hold your ignorance against u
Yea I am sure that those kids just randomly said...you know what...I am going to transfer to NS. No one recruited them at all. I am also sure they didn't recruit Emory two years ago either. Emory just decided to leave AHS after being there since kindergarten and attend NS. He was promised a scholarship and is now a backup at a juco. Sad business NS is running promising scholarships.

Reactions: 1SWO1 and DeadpoolX
It’s hard to tell how good the NS athletes were tonight. Their line just got blown up over and over by the Tarboro defensive front. The NS defense was truly the best Tarboro has seen. They slowed down the Vikings, but it had to be rough to keep having the ball run straight up the middle for 5-6 yards play after play. The NS defense took a beating and they stayed out on the field most of the game. They were a game bunch.
Agreed

Reactions: Bushwacked1234
Yea I am sure that those kids just randomly said...you know what...I am going to transfer to NS. No one recruited them at all. I am also sure they didn't recruit Emory two years ago either. Emory just decided to leave AHS after being there since kindergarten and attend NS. He was promised a scholarship and is now a backup at a juco. Sad business NS is running promising scholarships.
And you know this how? You got a inside source? Nah ur just someone who sits in the stands at football games and has prolly never even taken a snap of varsity football so please do us all a favor and stop talking, you make your look less intelligent with every post

And you know this how? You got a inside source? Nah ur just someone who sits in the stands at football games and has prolly never even taken a snap of varsity football so please do us all a favor and stop talking, you make your look less intelligent with every post
How about the 6-7 kid from Delaware who starts on the NS varsity basketball team? NCHSAA has to start taking notice. Y'all are recruiting. I am sure that a kid from Delaware randomly decides to move south and attend NS. Good luck comets. Y'all better start recruiting now because your team has officially been gutted. 2019 here we come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT