ADVERTISEMENT

North Stanly at Tarboro

He plays linebacker at North but is going to Carolina as a long snapper.

Reactions: 1SWO1
Ask Ethan Albright about the value of long snapping at UNC. Got him 15 years in the NFL and a Pro Bowl slot. Seemed to work out pretty well.

No downing the position at all. Every one on the field is needed of course. But nothing to worry about in regarding to having to stop him like star RB QB WR

He is actually a good high school linebacker as well as a long snapper.

Poor kid de-committed from NC State and is now going to UNC. Head scratcher there

There is another Clark on North Stanly. #33 He looks like a big boy playing DE and TE.

Poor kid de-committed from NC State and is now going to UNC. Head scratcher there
Grew up a Tarheel fan and when they switched his offer from a preferred walk on to a full It was an easy decision for him... but yes I see your point

Last edited:
Reactions: 1SWO1
I think they are. I was really impressed with the running game and Rhône is tough. I think tarboro wins 3 td’s But if he gets away from Tarboro it could be interesting.
Tarboro Vickings, Class of 83 talking, lookout for straight buck, cross buck, and play action pass at the SAME time...
In other words, the Backs are going to carry fakes for 10 yards...
The Quarterback runs a 4.3 40 with a Great Arm...
Which option you want?
On ANY given play...

Tarboro Vickings, Class of 83 talking, lookout for straight buck, cross buck, and play action pass at the SAME time...
In other words, the Backs are going to carry fakes for 10 yards...
The Quarterback runs a 4.3 40 with a Great Arm...
Which option you want?
On ANY given play...
Tarboro has a long history of hiding the football. Some of the best Tarboro runs I have ever seen are fullbacks rolling through the A gap almost as if in slow motion and is untouched by anyone. No one knows he's got the ball until he is well into the secondary. This group of backs are more athletic and don't hold their fakes as long, but in the Tarboro system, you don't have to have athletes everywhere all the time. Even slow lumbering runners can contribute if they have guile.

My take on the North Stanly vs Tarboro game is this: Both teams present with great athletes on both sides of the football. The RB's Rhone and Davis for North Stanly have the ability to make plays if the holes open up. Thats when Tarboro's speed will come in. I think defense wise both teams are really good. If North Stanly is to beat Tarboro it will almost certainly have to come from the air. Their RBs are good but i think they will need a spectacular passing offense that night to get the job done. Tarboro's depth is unreal. They could pull every starter out and you would not notice much of a drop off they are just that good. Tarboros RBs are just as good as North Stanlys but Tarboros numbers dont look as impressive because they have so many RBS to handle the football. North will have larger players than Tarboro but make no mistake North is not coming to play Edenton. In my opinion Tarboro 42- North Stanly 24

Reactions: AcesWild2323
No downing the position at all. Every one on the field is needed of course. But nothing to worry about in regarding to having to stop him like star RB QB WR

Nah, you we're trying to play'em...

Best of luck to the Tarboro Vikings tonight! Run it up. Run it up as much as the clock will allow. Send a message to the teams that bring in players for a year or two that the only way to win is to build a program. After tonight North Stanly goes back to being what they have always been. Homecoming opponents. No one has ever deserved a behind the shed whipping like the joke of a coaching staff at North. Hope you enjoyed your two playoff wins this year Comets... they'll be the last ones you see!!

Best of luck to the Tarboro Vikings tonight! Run it up. Run it up as much as the clock will allow. Send a message to the teams that bring in players for a year or two that the only way to win is to build a program. After tonight North Stanly goes back to being what they have always been. Homecoming opponents. No one has ever deserved a behind the shed whipping like the joke of a coaching staff at North. Hope you enjoyed your two playoff wins this year Comets... they'll be the last ones you see!!
Due respect, this game is not a referendum on your damn recruiting conspiracies. A Tarboro victory means we get another week to play football and hopefully reach another state championship. It's a celebration for the program, the students and the town. Every Friday night is about Viking pride. Honestly, if the Rhône kid is happier playing for North Stanly, then why should I have a problem with it. He and his teammates are just the next in line to take a whack at #1. If they win, then I tip my cap to them because no other team has come close in two seasons. If they lose, they get to do what 160 playoff teams have already done, suit up for basketball.

Stopped by to wish best of luck to Tarboro from your friends at WRH! Hope for an injury free game for both teams and safe travels to ALL the fans.

Due respect, this game is not a referendum on your damn recruiting conspiracies. A Tarboro victory means we get another week to play football and hopefully reach another state championship. It's a celebration for the program, the students and the town. Every Friday night is about Viking pride. Honestly, if the Rhône kid is happier playing for North Stanly, then why should I have a problem with it. He and his teammates are just the next in line to take a whack at #1. If they win, then I tip my cap to them because no other team has come close in two seasons. If they lose, they get to do what 160 playoff teams have already done, suit up for basketball.
Never really agree with you a lot but that was well said, respect

Welcome to the 3rd round of the playoffs Comets. Now u see just how hard it is just to get to big game.

This is what happens when you awake the sleeping giant before the game North Stanley.

21-0 Vikings

Reactions: WM_2004
I am not sure how North Stanly fumbled the kickoff and after the injury NS ended up with the ball. 3 and out followed, so I’m not too upset. Just confused.

Some of the worst officiating I’ve ever seen. Recovered a fumble, gave it back. Scored on a backward pass, over turned. 5 downs. Hold after hold. Smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT