Newton Conover
3a Union Pines
Fred T Foard
4a Laney
NW Guilford

what are times?
23%20Dual%20Team%20State%20Championship%20Finals_0.png

Reactions: FormerDog38
Who wins the 1A Individual Team Title? Who has the most champions?

UCA
Avery
Robbinsville
Others

Who wins the 1A Individual Team Title? Who has the most champions?

UCA
Avery
Robbinsville
Others
I think Robbinsville might surprise. I think Avery could have 6 win it or 7 with a little luck. The best match will be at 170. Avery Freshman Dunn against defending state champ Roberts from UCA.

Reactions: Wow71
1A Finals Predictions (IMO). Going with the top seeds in most classes. 220/285 could be fun and have some upsets. Never know about the big guys.

106- *Avery-UCA
113- Rville-*Tville
120- *Avery-Pamlico
126- *Tville-Avery
132- *Avery-NECP
138- *UCA (Doesn't Matter)
145- *UCA (Doesn't Matter)
152- *Avery-Bishop McG
160- *Alleghany-UCA
170- *UCA-Avery
182- *Rville (Doesn't Matter)
195- UCA-*Avery
220- Swain-*Rville
285- *Swain-NECP

*Champion

Reactions: Appvol
1A Finals Predictions (IMO). Going with the top seeds in most classes. 220/285 could be fun and have some upsets. Never know about the big guys.

106- *Avery-UCA
113- Rville-*Tville
120- *Avery-Pamlico
126- *Tville-Avery
132- *Avery-NECP
138- *UCA (Doesn't Matter)
145- *UCA (Doesn't Matter)
152- *Avery-Bishop McG
160- *Alleghany-UCA
170- *UCA-Avery
182- *Rville (Doesn't Matter)
195- UCA-*Avery
220- Swain-*Rville
285- *Swain-NECP

*Champion
Your 113 I don’t know about Robbinsville kid is pretty good and is a defending state champ. Avery Freshman at 170 isn’t your typical Freshman. That will be a really good match.

Your 113 I don’t know about Robbinsville kid is pretty good and is a defending state champ. Avery Freshman at 170 isn’t your typical Freshman. That will be a really good match.
Those matches could go either way a few others could. Loaded up 1A this year.

Reactions: Appvol
Dominating performance in the finals. The 170 is a stud and does not look like any 9th grader I have ever seen. He can be a four timer!
Yeah is only loss was to the 3a state champion from Fred T Foard. When the Uwharrie kid chose bottom in the 3rd I knew he was in trouble. I didn’t think he could get a escape to tie it up.

Robbinsville might be the team to beat next year. Avery does get back the kid that moved to Florida and they have a 8th grader that’s a pretty good HWT.

Rville is very good and will be in the hunt for sure. Which Avery kid is coming back?

Kenneth Pritz that placed 3rd as a Freshman. He has family that coaches in Florida and he promised he would wrestle one year for him from what I was told. He won several matches at the Knockouts this year.

That’s 3 kids from the state of NC going to the NCAAs. Smith,Oakley and Millner for App St 6 total now.

Virginia Beach High School Nationals. These NC kids earned All-American for their grade. Over 5700 kids from across the country.

Freshman Division
145 Lorenzo Alston 2nd
170 Dominic Hittepole 5th
170 Cael Dunn 6th
170 Dominic Blue 7th
195 Harrison Compton 8th

Sophomore Division
220 Xavier Wilson 6th

Junior Division
106 Samuel Aponte 3rd
120 Charleston Baglio 8th
170 Hunter Testa 7th

Senior Division
126 Brandt Fajerman 6th
132 Aldo Hernandez 7th
138 Avery Buonocore 4th
145 Tyler Tracy 2nd
152 Drew Pepin 2nd
195 Tomas Brooker 5th
220 Caleb Beaty 2nd
220 Eddie Flores 6th
285 Nathan Carnes 2nd
285 John Domencic 5th

Reactions: RealStihl
Girls Division
100 Jeulenea Khang 2nd
100 Jamie Hearl 4th
132 Brianna Deleon 5th
145 Caleigh Suddreth 8th
152 Faith Bane 8th

Middle School Division
112 Brennan Ferguson 8th
154 Jack Harty 4th
165 Kacey Bonds 6th
180 Ryan Thompson 6th
230 Conrad Sherburne 5th

Any coaches looking for a match/matches the first week of the season, Nov 13-16, we are looking for something.... dual/tri/quad at Tuscola if you're interested let me know. I know many will still be in football but we'd like to get some matches in as soon as were able.

Yeah is only loss was to the 3a state champion from Fred T Foard. When the Uwharrie kid chose bottom in the 3rd I knew he was in trouble. I didn’t think he could get a escape to tie it up.

Robbinsville might be the team to beat next year. Avery does get back the kid that moved to Florida and they have a 8th grader that’s a pretty good HWT.
Robbinsville had to forfeit all points from one kid last year . It would've gave rville the win.
This year his points will count and Phillips kid is back this year. Going be close.

Robbinsville had to forfeit all points from one kid last year . It would've gave rville the win.
This year his points will count and Phillips kid is back this year. Going be close.
Yeah you guys were in drivers seat to win it. I hate for the kid that last his cool. Robbinsville will be really tough this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT