ADVERTISEMENT

NCHSAA WRESTLING THREAD

What about Uwharrie?
They in the west?
Not usually around wrestling thread that much just came over to say hi to BK who likes to chime in everywhere as well…
Apparently he has no use for my posts or anything that he doesn’t consider true even when proven to be…
Sad really…
They are in the East for Wrestling that’s why their whole team makes it to states.

They know. What they doing. That's the way they act in that area
Not exactly sure what happened between you and someone from the Piedmont. Take your lunch money? Girlfriend?
Imagine the backlash if one of us from “that area” said something about them mountain folks…
1A board would get permanently shut down…

That's hilarious 😂

Shows what you know.
I've seen them say some really bad stuff and it not get deleted for weeks.

That's hilarious 😂

Shows what you know.
I've seen them say some really bad stuff and it not get deleted for weeks.
You may be right on this one BK.
I really don’t know. All I do know is that I personally have never said anything about any certain region on here or for that matter anywhere. Learned a long time ago people are pretty much the same everywhere they just talk differently.
You and I actually share some views on certain subjects. Mind blowing right?
Have a Merry Christmas sir…

Reactions: BK13T-$
A team from West Virginia called Point Pleasant is in 13th place at the knockout tourney. They are in our AA class for the medium size schools in West Virginia. They have really built their program up. Their 132 pounder won his class I think? Good luck to all your teams this year! Big wrestling fan here too!

Reactions: BK13T-$ and Appvol
This is a wrestling thread.
A lot of good matches already at the Holy Angels BK. Hernandez just got beat in the round of 16. He got beat 5-2 by a kid from Georgia Dallas Russell. The Russell kid placed 4th at the Knockouts. Williams just won his 100th match making it to the Quarterfinals.

Reactions: RealStihl
Yeah I watch.
I took a couple weeks off preps. Fixing to watch Robbinsville wrestle North Henderson for the battle of the Knights.

Robbinsville 220 upset NH 220 tonight 16-7.
The NH kid finished 6th at the Holy Angels.

Well I don’t normally post on wrestling thread. But thought this would be worthy to post. As South Iredell alumni I seen that the legend Bill Mayhew of South Iredell got his 900th win tonight. Congratulations to Bill Mayhew and the Vikings of South Iredell. When I was in HS they won the 3A State title.
I will add one more to this post. I seen a video where Coach Bill Mayhew has been coaching since JFK was President. Would love to see him get the 1,000 wins.

Not a big wrestling guy but I do know my Vikings are pretty good this year….any news on how they did in holy angels?

Not a big wrestling guy but I do know my Vikings are pretty good this year….any news on how they did in holy angels?
They had 2 kids place Eli Pendergass took 5th at 120 and Drew Pepin took 3rd at 160. Finished 31st in team points. The Georgia and Virginia schools there kicked butt at the Holy Angels.

I saw where one of the teams from our LKC conference, Ravenswood High School went to Brawl in the Hall in Bristol, TN. They placed 5th and their 152 pounder won his class. I saw Avery Co was there.

Reactions: Appvol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT