ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Island vs Hayesville

MHS-88

Sep 27, 2010
Anyone know what time the autograph session begins for Rich? I have an old pair of cugas i bought at sky city back in 79 id like to have signed. How about it Blackman, you making the journey to clay county?

Last edited:
Anyone know what time the autograph session begins for Rich? I have an old pair of cugas i bought at sky city back in 79 id like to have signed. How about it Blackman, you making the journey to clay county?
I need to drive to Hayesville tonight. I will wear my best 3 piece suit, pimp hat with feather and strut in and let out a Rick Flare WOOOOO

Please do and you will be the second best looking one there of course behind richblackman but I seriously doubt he is brave enough to come to our area

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Mountain Island looks small but quick. They have 3 guys averaging double figures and all are listed 5-10 or less, but 2 don't shoot it at a great % from deep. Top rebounder is only 6-1. Guessing Hayesville needs to take care of the ball against pressure and stop dribble penetration to move on.

Please do and you will be the second best looking one there of course behind richblackman but I seriously doubt he is brave enough to come to our area
I really would like to come and had all intentions of coming but I just got back from Winston-Salem yesterday and I’m down with the crud. Good luck to the Jackets and if you meet the all elusive RichBlackman please post about it

Mountain Island wins 78 72. Cook went out about a minute in and never came back, which was a big blow, but Hayesville played gritty. Cottrell went out with a bang, had to have 40+. Mountain Island reminded me of Cherokee style wise but not on the same level, IMO.

Cottrell single handily kept Hayesville in the game. Pretty good comeback being down 20. Got it down to 2, but Raptors just to much.

Hayesville took away penetration by taking 6 or 7 charges and Raptors responded by shooting it well from the perimeter. MIC also was solid from the line down the stretch. Definitely deserved the win. Looking at what MIC did against teams like Comenius, the better I realize Cherokee was with Day in the lineup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT