ADVERTISEMENT

1A Brackets

If Robbinsville can stay healthy, they are as dangerous as anyone.
Not saying their not my comment isn't a knock on wether they're a good team or not I'm sure they are. But my point is as far as who has the tuffest schedule is a hard to tell right now until some teams play a few more games because serval play like out of state teams so there's no way to compare. But now you'll start having some comparison games and we'll start to see some teams who on the bubble like Asheville or Smoky Mtn just how good they are in comparison to some 1A schools that has played the same teams in non-conference games.

If Robbinsville can stay healthy, they are as dangerous as anyone.
I think this goes for everyone that are a legitimate team to go deep in Playoffs especially the ones who were small 1A with smaller numbers. Staying healthy is the key. If a small team losses a couple of lineman, Qb or key Rb it will be about impossible to make a deep run against the bigger 1A who has a deeper bench. Each team knows which players from their team if injured would be catastrophic to the final push and they are no need to name them but we all know. All we can do is hope for the best

Perhaps you're the one that should be concerned about Eastern Randolph. Last year was last year.
GSO you ever make it down to Randolph county you need to let me know. I know sometimes meeting someone you look up to can be a disappointment but I feel that would not be the case where you are concerned.
Besides you like baseball and quirky music so I think we would get along splendidly…

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
GSO you ever make it down to Randolph county you need to let me know. I know sometimes meeting someone you look up to can be a disappointment but I feel that would not be the case where you are concerned.
Besides you like baseball and quirky music so I think we would get along splendidly…
No cheating

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
No cheating
Dude, never cheated in school, daddy would have killed me, never cheated in 36 years of marriage, wife would have, well you get the idea…😂👍👍
GSO one of few that posts in baseball as well. Check out some of his past posts. He’s hilarious not to mention interesting…
OMG…
It does sound like I’m getting ready to cheat doesn’t it?!?

Thank you for the invite to an Eastern Randolph, ( the soon to be North Carolina 1-A football champions for 2022 ) gridiron event, Mister Kidd, but as a participant for the Macon Sedatives , ( the cellar dwelling member of the AFA, the American Fencing Association ) , my social gathering time has been rather limited recently. Our nickname was derived because of the slowness of our squad, so vacations to scenic Ramsuer, Franklinville, and Black Ankle have been put on hold until we get knocked out in the first round of the upcoming playoffs. The Las Vegas " experts " , the cats that set the lines for the events, claim our chances of advancing to the second round are about the same as Jennifer Lopez dancing semi nude , with a Camel non filter cigarette in each ear, wearing only a JImi headband, a green and gold mini thong, and Brogan boots on the bridge that runs over Deep River as one approaches Ramsuer at 4 AM. But one of these days, hopefully, we can have a meeting of the minds and discuss quirky music, life on the road, and your apparent love of the village of orange and blue, the town which is located to your northwest.
P.S. Good luck to your 'Cats tonight as you travel to Oakboro, home to the West Stanley Colts, a squad that only lost to semi powerful Oak Grove by only twelve points, but I'm thinkin' yall come out victorious by twenty points.

Last edited:
It’ll happen and you guys probably honestly deserve it. It probably wasn’t eastern Randolph fans bragging about speed but there were sure flatlanders on here doing it.

It’ll happen and you guys probably honestly deserve it. It probably wasn’t eastern Randolph fans bragging about speed but there were sure flatlanders on here doing it.
No sir we were not…
And as I have mentioned occasionally Piedmont of NC ain’t very flat. Try plowing corn with a John Deere 40 at age 10 and you’ll see what I mean 😂

Reactions: Mhsneer
In Stanley County, outside of Oakboro, I was on either a W-6 International, WD-45 Allis Chalmers or A Allis.
Only the bottoms were flat. Everything else was hilly. No power steering, no cab, no heat, no 3 point hitch, no soft seating, no head lights. Plowed by moonlight many a time.

Especially if they could stagger the games to Friday and Saturday so fans could see both
If they stagger them which team gets the extra day of rest and the chance to do a live scout? Probably better to play both at same time.

If they stagger them which team gets the extra day of rest and the chance to do a live scout? Probably better to play both at same time.
We would let NM have the extra day…man it’s one day. And by that time there would be enough video out there of every team that scouting would be just a fun trip for coaches. And schools are 20 minutes apart!!!
Won’t happen probably but like hypothesized it would be kinda cool…

Reactions: Maiden Creek
We would let NM have the extra day…man it’s one day. And by that time there would be enough video out there of every team that scouting would be just a fun trip for coaches. And schools are 20 minutes apart!!!
At that point in the year, teams do what got them there. No need to change what works. Yeah, just a daydream for fans.

The visiting teams would also have a say in the decision. I really don't see many teams agreeing.

I do believe north Moore has a great shot at getting the number one seed. Their toughest game will be against Cummings. If they beat them I don't picture them losing to anybody else

The visiting teams would also have a say in the decision. I really don't see many teams agreeing.
Man…
I was just joking around.. this scenario was just brought up by a Tarboro guy as something that would be cool if it happened.

Actually the NCHSAA would probably encourage it. It would make the gates much bigger and they are all about the dollars.
The only fans that would go to both would be the ER and NM people, and even then how many would go?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT