ADVERTISEMENT

1A Brackets

So, we played Asheville which is ranked higher than East Surry in MaxPreps

Lets get real stop calling n moore #1. They played S Davidson, J Matthews 0-6. Carver so yeah give me a break. MA beat 4-0 E Wilkes 62-7 and played EAST Surry 14-12. MA will thump N Moore! N moore just beating those teams like 28-6 etc. Not like they going through the motion like a MA

Lets get real stop calling n moore #1. They played S Davidson, J Matthews 0-6. Carver so yeah give me a break. MA beat 4-0 E Wilkes 62-7 and played EAST Surry 14-12. MA will thump N Moore! N moore just beating those teams like 28-6 etc. Not like they going through the motion like a MA
I know this is hard to comprehend- but every conversation on these message boards doesn’t have to end up being about Mount Airy.

There has to be something in the water in Mayberry.

Playing the trojand didn't make us go up.
All our opponents win that night.

What was final score?
It was 20-16. Robbinsville got the ball 85 yds from the end zone with 3 minutes to go. Drove the inside Ashevilles 30 with a minute to go and threw a pick six. Was a very close game.
Asheville only had 50 yds rushing. Robbinsville had over 200

I was talking about N moore yall the Idiots brought up MA!!!!!!
btw MA openents so far are 20-18 over all record. Yall put MA in this conversation and I responded.

RPIs are flawed. I'm just telling you why we moved up under this flawed system. It's not because we played Alleghany.
MA still has to play them and two more ranked below Alleghany.

Wow

If you bring up weak schedules then your teams schedule will be automatically judge. So really you did bring it up.
MA teams schedule so far teams we have played are 20-18 thats not counting MA record. Robb played a team out of our conf. Team will will put more than 40 up on.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
Our coach isn't like yours. Robbinsville was up 32-00 2nd Q under a minute with two timeouts inside the 10 and we let the time run out.
I'm sure MA will score more than 40. Says alot about your program

Max, Simmons, and Massey all have Robbinsville With a tougher schedule than MA.

The only time I can recall anybody on here associating north Moore with being number one in anything, was regarding they COULD get the number one seed. Should they beat Cummings they'll more than likely go undefeated.

You have no freakin clue. MA offense is just that good. You will see!
Dude get over yourself and put your ego in check. Robbinsville had the opportunity to win this game by 60 easily. We know how to sub and get our younger guys playing time and know how to prepare for the playoffs by keeping our studs healthy. There is also a thing called Class. Maybe Mt Airy should take a couple notes. There is absolutely nothing about winning 60 to 0 that’s beneficial when the game is firmly out of reach at 40-0.

Dude get over yourself and put your ego in check. Robbinsville had the opportunity to win this game by 60 easily. We know how to sub and get our younger guys playing time and know how to prepare for the playoffs by keeping our studs healthy. There is also a thing called Class. Maybe Mt Airy should take a couple notes. There is absolutely nothing about winning 60 to 0 that’s beneficial when the game is firmly out of reach at 40-0.
We scored with backups in the game. 3rd and 4th and 5th backs scored in the game. Whole second half was backups. You know nothing about whatA did in that game or any game that MA has played.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT