ADVERTISEMENT

1A Brackets

We scored with backups in the game. 3rd and 4th and 5th backs scored in the game. Whole second half was backups. You know nothing about whatA did in that game or any game that MA has played.
Just as he had no clue what happened in the Robbinsville game.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Just as he had no clue what happened in the Robbinsville game.
You told us what you did. I told you what we did by putting backups in and still scored. Do want those subs to quit playing. Don't call a team classless without knowing what happened.

Reactions: buzzcoach
You told us what you did. I told you what we did by putting backups in and still scored. Do want those subs to quit playing. Don't call a team classless without knowing what happened.
Tell your buddy buzz to quit making it seem that way then. Makes it seem like Mt Airy will score 60 just to prove a point. Classless fans I guess. When Mt Airy gets on par with Murphy and Robbinsville, let us know. Until then, you aren’t anything but a little brother.

Tell your buddy buzz to quit making it seem that way then. Makes it seem like Mt Airy will score 60 just to prove a point. Classless fans I guess. When Mt Airy gets on par with Murphy and Robbinsville, let us know. Until then, you aren’t anything but a little brother.
Ask Murphy what happened the last time they visited MA.

Don't know why everyone tries to bust mount airy fans balls all the time. They are no more annoying than any other fan bases on here. Looking forward to watching some late season playoff games with mt airy....robbinsville...Mitchell....mt airy and Mitchell was prolly best playoff game I've seen in awhile.

How many rings does your school have? Not your wife's school....your school. Lol
Actually more than Mt Airy. But I bleed black and silver through and through. Don’t really understand why some of you can’t understand that….

KW latte, the reason folks is busting their balls is because they are on SMc threads talking crap. Nobody is on their page because its irrelevant

Who cares what happened the last time Murphy play MA. The goal of the season isn't to beat MA. It's a championship. Alot of teams have won championships since MA won one.
2/3rds of our conference has rings newer that MA has.
Swain 1
Cherokee 1
Robbinsville 2
Murphy around 4

Reactions: Mbulld
Dude get over yourself and put your ego in check. Robbinsville had the opportunity to win this game by 60 easily. We know how to sub and get our younger guys playing time and know how to prepare for the playoffs by keeping our studs healthy. There is also a thing called Class. Maybe Mt Airy should take a couple notes. There is absolutely nothing about winning 60 to 0 that’s beneficial when the game is firmly out of reach at 40-0.
MA has been up 54-0 etc at half and not score again in 2nd half with subs in so lets stop that trash.

Who cares what happened the last time Murphy play MA. The goal of the season isn't to beat MA. It's a championship. Alot of teams have won championships since MA won one.
2/3rds of our conference has rings newer that MA has.
Swain 1
Cherokee 1
Robbinsville 2
Murphy around 4
And who GAF about how many rings smc has. You cant have it both ways. Like you said who cares what happened......

I will leave it at this.....MA fans and coaches and players have much respect for anyone they compete against. SMC tradition is impressive and like no other. Much respect to you guys. Not like we havent herd yall tell us about it forever. We get it. MA has alot of tradition as well. Not like never won State titles or 30+ conf titles. MA won alot when they were 3 A had to win conf just get in playoffs. There is a reason MA is in the conversation every year unlike the Elkins of the world......their time is done. Lets just move on every one else legit MA just the ugly step child. WHO CARES!

I will leave it at this.....MA fans and coaches and players have much respect for anyone they compete against. SMC tradition is impressive and like no other. Much respect to you guys. Not like we havent herd yall tell us about it forever. We get it. MA has alot of tradition as well. Not like never won State titles or 30+ conf titles. MA won alot when they were 3 A had to win conf just get in playoffs. There is a reason MA is in the conversation every year unlike the Elkins of the world......their time is done. Lets just move on every one else legit MA just the ugly step child. WHO CARES!
When other schools figure out how to beat it on a consistent basis, you’ll stop hearing about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT