ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

What exactly happened? What's was the reasoning? I agree with you, this is not a good look. You stick to your commitments and do what you say you're going to do. I just feel like there's something to this we don't know. Maybe not, idk.
From what I have heard from people close to the situation, is the previous regime spent a lot money and Crest needed another home game to recoup some of it. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. But it makes sense.

From what I have heard from people close to the situation, is the previous regime spent a lot money and Crest needed another home game to recoup some of it. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. But it makes sense.
Regardless, I don't think you break an agreement, especially if it hurts the other side more for your gain.

I would be more worried about it sending a message to my players and staff that we can not compete with another team.

Gaffney is really upset because they were notified late in the game about the cancellation and the Indians really need a home game in that spot. Also the Crest game would have brought a nice gate. It’s going to be pretty tough to get a team to come to Gaffney in week zero to play a loaded Indian team.

Gaffney is really upset because they were notified late in the game about the cancellation and the Indians really need a home game in that spot. Also the Crest game would have brought a nice gate. It’s going to be pretty tough to get a team to come to Gaffney in week zero to play a loaded Indian team.
Agreed. Supposedly this could be Gaffney's best team in the last 10+ years.

Agreed. Supposedly this could be Gaffney's best team in the last 10+ years.
They will be loaded and they definitely were looking forward to getting their lick back on Crest this year. The Gaffney coaching staff took a lot of heat for losing to Crest and so I definitely believe that they had every intention of running it up on Crest if they had the chance this year lol

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Crest has Shelby, KM, and Burns at home this season.. should be some good money made there but we must be in a big hole

Reactions: beamer24
They will be loaded and they definitely were looking forward to getting their lick back on Crest this year. The Gaffney coaching staff took a lot of heat for losing to Crest and so I definitely believe that they had every intention of running it up on Crest if they had the chance this year lol
They should have took heat 😂 they had LB’s that should be on DL.. and all they had to do was run the ball instead they played 7 on 7 with us

They should have took heat 😂 they had LB’s that should be on DL.. and all they had to do was run the ball instead they played 7 on 7 with us
I agree 100%. Gaffney coaches got caught up in the moment and were trying to beat Crest playing the way that Crest wanted them to play instead of making it a size and strength type of game. Gaffney’s defensive line looked imposing but was way too slow to contain Crest’s quarterback in the pocket. That game reminded of two other games that I watched that were eerily similar, Texas A&M with Johnny Manziel against Alabama and the last Gaffney at Crest game where I thought that the Crest front seven were way too big and slow against the Gaffney no huddle spread attack that completely caught Crest off guard lol

Reactions: Crestuff
Oh boy.....got one of your own on Facebook slamming Crest for the decision to cancel the Gaffney game.

Yeah he isn’t happy about how things went down.

Exactly. I don’t blame them for being upset either.

Pitiful
Can’t rightfully blame him either.

Also, they will need to have their press box ready August 23 now. They wouldn’t have had to have it ready until the 30th against Burns had they kept the Gaffney game. But that’s another story.

Can’t rightfully blame him either.

Also, they will need to have their press box ready August 23 now. They wouldn’t have had to have it ready until the 30th against Burns had they kept the Gaffney game. But that’s another story.
We do not play August 23.
First game is Burns
Press box will be ready

Hey anyone heard any news about first games maybe being canceled ? Sheesh my face space is being inundated with nonsensical garbage that I can’t understand the kids verbiage and the older farts than me slobbering over their keyboards! I just wanna see some memes and those funny farting at the ring cam reels … is that too much to ask ? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Shelby had bout 40 or so kids ,
Farmer looked like the real deal at Qb.
This year will be special for him...
So good young rec.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT