ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round

Being a one man team isn’t going to get a team to the ship! Running your QB isn’t going to make it either. Risking him every play like that is putting the remaining of the season on the line

Go home kiddo. Mitchell's o line has made the lanes for him all year. Yeah, the team depends on him, but he depends on his team.
Well probably do depend on him a lot maybe to much but as Mountie said he depends on his line and teamates the type of offense it is what it is. There's is some certain passes I wish they would try more but when they do call passes he has shown while yes a better running that he can pass when needed just wish they'd give him more opportunities some times but if you can keep it on the ground and still score and eat the clock that nice too. According to MaxPreps before tonight which the radio guys said I believe he ran for 180 yards he had 1916 yards rushing and 1059 passing but there are also 4 RB's with a total of 2054 yards rushing the highest of them 915.
So hopefully he gets a chance and Lord willing gets though the next game and if they win just one more which all that's left of the season can have anyway.
Don't see much difference between this and some teams in high school I've seen that have an average QB but a great RB that who without would be in trouble as well and I've seen passing QB's get hurt as well it unfortunately the risk of football.

Last edited:
He’s built like a running back and he works out constantly. A lot like trey Robinson for heritage, but probably a better passer.
Yeah I've had serval people say how surprised they are seeing face to face bigger then he looks on the field and how you can tell he lives in the weight room. It is surprising see how small he was as a little kid. Just wish his grandad lived to see him play grandma is very proud.

#1 should've easily been the qb for MA. would've been a gamechanger just my opinión.

Not just your opinion. When they put him in for one play and he ran like 50 yards I was like dang why don't they put him back there more often. Shame they waisted him today at wide receiver. Sure he made some good plays but if he was at qb he would touch the ball every play and that's what u need your best player to do touch the ball as much as possible...not just on screen passes when u are losing. Loved the passionate bear fan base tonight....it was a good atmosphere for a game.

Not just your opinion. When they put him in for one play and he ran like 50 yards I was like dang why don't they put him back there more often. Shame they waisted him today at wide receiver. Sure he made some good plays but if he was at qb he would touch the ball every play and that's what u need your best player to do touch the ball as much as possible...not just on screen passes when u are losing. Loved the passionate bear fan base tonight....it was a good atmosphere for a game.
That's Jk Adkins Stupidity! He cost them the game with the wrong QB and 3 sideline penalties and no control of players or sideline. about 60 yards plus in penalties attributed to Adkins. Really disappointed in Adkins. Hope Holder comes back as head Coach after his son Graduates college this spring ! ! ! Does East Wilks want this loser back ? LOL joking on that but you can have him if Holder will come back.

Reactions: buzzcoach
Went to bed and can't sleep. Too hyped up. LOL
Mount Airy listed but it was on the coach Adkins.
I said I was calling it quits if and when Mount Airy lost this year. I will but still savoring a great team but bad coaching. If Adkins leaves MA and Holder takes over I MAY be back. Adkins stays I really thought it. Mount airy is out of his league, he needs a few more years at a school with less talent ! ! Getting too old for this poor coaching.

Burn the road up Troll you dont know jack when you have the blocking why wouldn't you run the qb when he is good? If he gets hurt 22 steps back in at qb you know nothing about our team or program or game plan
I’m the troll😂😂😂 don’t get so butt hurt cause I struck a nerve. Obviously you know it’s facts! Don’t want to know nothing about what y’all got going on! Hope y’all made it back over to the sticks

Burn the road up Troll you dont know jack when you have the blocking why wouldn't you run the qb when he is good? If he gets hurt 22 steps back in at qb you know nothing about our team or program or game plan
You still up ? I have been to bed twice and am so hyped I can't sleep. LOL
What's to do in Bakersville in the summer. I don't hunt or fish. LOL but I can be the life of the party or I have been told so, LOL. I would like to get some BEAR fans and come that way sometime and meet some of you Mitchell posters that made my week. Maybe a weekend if some BEAR fans are game. Show us around and have a good time. Is there and good areas that make great pictures. I will be the official team photographer. LOL, Again any BEAR fans up for the trip ? Any reasonable motels close by.

What's to do in Bakersville in the summer. I don't hunt or fish. LOL but I can be the life of the party or I have been told so, LOL. I would like to get some BEAR fans and come that way sometime and meet some of you Mitchell posters that made my week. Maybe a weekend if some BEAR fans are game. Show us around and have a good time. Is there and good areas that make great pictures. I will be the official team photographer. LOL, Again any BEAR fans up for the trip ? Any reasonable motels close by.
Shit let’s go

Yeah a cheap motel or 2 all the trout fishing you want 4 wheeler riding beer drinking good ole time you hollar when you guys want to ride up I know every hollar here, I worked inmates on the highway work crews for 17 yrs in 4 counties just let me know when

I’m the troll😂😂😂 don’t get so butt hurt cause I struck a nerve. Obviously you know it’s facts! Don’t want to know nothing about what y’all got going on! Hope y’all made it back over to the sticks
Banged up running backs that start on d and never come out, we just trying to get em healthy for fri we want everyone 100% when Rville rolls in lol

Well probably do depend on him a lot maybe to much but as Mountie said he depends on his line and teamates the type of offense it is what it is. There's is some certain passes I wish they would try more but when they do call passes he has shown while yes a better running that he can pass when needed just wish they'd give him more opportunities some times but if you can keep it on the ground and still score and eat the clock that nice too. According to MaxPreps before tonight which the radio guys said I believe he ran for 180 yards he had 1916 yards rushing and 1059 passing but there are also 4 RB's with a total of 2054 yards rushing the highest of them 915.
So hopefully he gets a chance and Lord willing gets though the next game and if they win just one more which all that's left of the season can have anyway.
Don't see much difference between this and some teams in high school I've seen that have an average QB but a great RB that who without would be in trouble as well and I've seen passing QB's get hurt as well it unfortunately the risk of football.
He always gets his biggest runs when ole 22 is blocking for him dont he😁

Yeah a cheap motel or 2 all the trout fishing you want 4 wheeler riding beer drinking good ole time you hollar when you guys want to ride up I know every hollar here, I worked inmates on the highway work crews for 17 yrs in 4 counties just let me know when
Any great photo spots, waterfalls or wilderness shots. Of course photos of the gang. LOL

Next year shaping up to be a dandy in 1A. Mitchell returns their QB. MA's will be a junior from the sound of it. Robbinsville loses theirs, but have the RBs to run over people. Andrews returns almost a full team. Gonna be a long wait until next fall.

Thoughts, I was out of town so watched this game online, couldn’t tell one way or the other concerning all the flags. Sounds like some were justified and others not both ways. I’m a Bear fan and I must say I am somewhat embarrassed by all the personal fouls. On the coaching staff and players alike. Number one the head coach is ultimately the guy in charge. He has to own it!!! The Bears beat them selves last night. The more disciplined team won the football game. As a coach , I love the style of football jk has brought to mt airy , its physical and athletic. Do I think he needs to go , of coarse not. But this morning he should be sick on his stomach as he cost his team a ship , number one by not controlling your side line and your emotions. Number 2 not controlling your Team by setting the example that kind of stuff isn’t tolerated. Disappointing to say the least. I can understand one or two but multiple weeks in a row is unacceptable. The bears will be loaded next year, this team over achieved. I can see next years group going back to back but at least bringing one home. But the opportunity for 3 was there. They blew it . Guess I will be watching the cardinals next week as they are playing and the bears take to the hard woods. Disappointing to say the least . Congrats Mitchell on a well deserved, disciplined win.

Thoughts, I was out of town so watched this game online, couldn’t tell one way or the other concerning all the flags. Sounds like some were justified and others not both ways. I’m a Bear fan and I must say I am somewhat embarrassed by all the personal fouls. On the coaching staff and players alike. Number one the head coach is ultimately the guy in charge. He has to own it!!! The Bears beat them selves last night. The more disciplined team won the football game. As a coach , I love the style of football jk has brought to mt airy , its physical and athletic. Do I think he needs to go , of coarse not. But this morning he should be sick on his stomach as he cost his team a ship , number one by not controlling your side line and your emotions. Number 2 not controlling your Team by setting the example that kind of stuff isn’t tolerated. Disappointing to say the least. I can understand one or two but multiple weeks in a row is unacceptable. The bears will be loaded next year, this team over achieved. I can see next years group going back to back but at least bringing one home. But the opportunity for 3 was there. They blew it . Guess I will be watching the cardinals next week as they are playing and the bears take to the hard woods. Disappointing to say the least . Congrats Mitchell on a well deserved, disciplined win.
#3 you save your time outs. Called them and didn't need to. He needs to go. Too much talent. This team did t get better as season went especially at QB. #1 best player last two years should been QB the sophmore just not ready. Mitchell kid lost his shoe and MA defender picks up and throws off feild.......wasn't took out of game or anything. We are very embarrassed with this coach and how his players were allowed to behave last night. He been here 4 seasons and still hasn't won a big game. Love to see Holder with this talent. Discipline!!!!!!!! Being prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bearmod1
#3 you save your time outs. Called them and didn't need to. He needs to go. Too much talent. This team did t get better as season went especially at QB. #1 best player last two years should been QB the sophmore just not ready. Mitchell kid lost his shoe and MA defender picks up and throws off feild.......wasn't took out of game or anything. We are very embarrassed with this coach and how his players were allowed to behave last night. He been here 4 seasons and still hasn't won a big game. Love to see Holder with this talent. Discipline!!!!!!!! Being prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!
The “We” you are referring to is yourself and TD. From what I have seen Adkins is greatly respected by his players and coaching staff. It takes a great coach to change a culture at a school and implement a new playbook. All you do is you sit on your high horse in the stands and complain. Even when your team was undefeated blowing people out all you did was complain and complain. Adkins has spent countless hours Im sure studying film and spending time with his players. It takes a man to respect someone else and you my friend are the opposite of a man. You are 80 year old little kid coming on a website to post hate acting like you represent the whole MA. And for you TD, it’s crazy to see someone brag about a team the whole year to suddenly switch up on the coach. Maybe focus on your health instead of kids playing high school sports.
Signing off forever,
EastSurryfan4

Reactions: Dadof23
Blame it on the coach , typical ma fan base . You guys are a joke , u saw what unity and family means with a program like Mitchell put it on u . Mitchell fans u now see why ma is so disliked and the type of people they are . Ma didn’t beat ma , Mitchell beat your ass .

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
The “We” you are referring to is yourself and TD. From what I have seen Adkins is greatly respected by his players and coaching staff. It takes a great coach to change a culture at a school and implement a new playbook. All you do is you sit on your high horse in the stands and complain. Even when your team was undefeated blowing people out all you did was complain and complain. Adkins has spent countless hours Im sure studying film and spending time with his players. It takes a man to respect someone else and you my friend are the opposite of a man. You are 80 year old little kid coming on a website to post hate acting like you represent the whole MA. And for you TD, it’s crazy to see someone brag about a team the whole year to suddenly switch up on the coach. Maybe focus on your health instead of kids playing high school sports.
Signing off forever,
EastSurryfan4
These people are mental cases , how would u like to have a group of friends like this ma bunch . I’ll take my ole country pals down here in pilot !

Buzz
With what lowman has done with the talent he has this year he wins multiple state championships with what is in the pipeline right now. My grandma could’ve coached the 2019 East surry team , but this year he’s made me a believer. Just saying. The thing I like best about lowman is the exposure to the next level for his kids. He works for them. Even a few bear players, gotta love that. Last nights flag fest not only on the players but coaches as well was a bit of a turn off

He did beat ES in the last game of the regular season for the conference championship in his first year…the game where Poindexter completed an obvious bounce pass to Greg Greene in the flat that should have been called incomplete but was allowed to break 60yds for a TD (the Bears won that one 31-28 before the Cards went on to win in the playoffs). The Cardinals destroyed MA 42-10 in 2019 on the way to the state title. JK didn’t win last spring, losing 17-10 to ES, but he had the Bears ready and played ES better than any other 1A team all season, minus Tarboro in the championship game. No one can honestly say that the spring 2021 MA team was as talented as the ES team last spring, yet he had the Bears in position to threaten with the upset. I hate that ES and MA didn’t play this year. I actually think MA had the advantage early in the season, but Lowman has done an amazing job molding this ES group into a tough, resilient team and I think if the two teams played right now ES would win. MA will still have the talent to compete for a title in 1A the next 2 years. Unless HB91 leads to an early realignment putting ES back in 1A (which I don’t think will happen) I’ll be pulling for the Bears to have success over the next 2 years.

Reactions: gdawg74
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT