ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round

Amazes me how some MA posters can’t keep East Surry out of their mouth. They end up being brought into every single MA thread at some point. Guess it’s that sour taste from East Surry’s success in 2A after so many figured that would fall from the mountain top. It’s almost like when you have a wealthy family member and you live above your means to prove to others you are equal. ES has been on another level than the Bears for 4 years now and you never see a ES poster mention MA when talking about their success. Wonder if that’s because they walk their own path and don’t desire to ride anyone’s coat tails? Great year Bears. Didn’t end the way any of you wanted, that has been made clear in this thread, but in the end, y’all are bashing coaches and players who gave you and that community everything they had. SMH
By the way, what's a trap, your mouth ?

ItsATrap Active Member​

Last edited:

ItsATrap Active Member​

Please stop whining dude. Who cares. Mitchell won. At this point, after all the bragging and chest thumping from Mt Airy posters, it’s time to acknowledge it and move on. You guys brought this on yourselves. Just move on, seeing you guys constantly whine and trying to find a place to blame something is getting old. Murphy got beat. Do you see their fans on here causing a big ruckus about it? No. They’ve been there before. You guys need to follow suit.

Well, according to Webster’s a trap is:

a device or enclosure designed to catch and retain animals, typically by allowing entry but not exit or by catching hold of a part of the body.
a situation in which people lie in wait to make a surprise attack.

Win with grace, lose with grace.
I did exactly that and CONGRADUATED MITCHELL on a great win. Do you not read every post or just the ones you can attack someone on. You are a fence rider, I have seen you brag on the BEARS several times this year. Don't you wish your team was as good as these that make the playoffs every year ?

I did exactly that and CONGRADUATED MITCHELL on a great win. Do you not read every post or just the ones you can attack someone on. You are a fence rider, I have seen you brag on the BEARS several times this year. Don't you wish your team was as good as these that make the playoffs every year ?

Then stop commenting and let it go.

I was very high on Mount Airy and have taken up for their coach all year. They were a great team. I've not downed them all year.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Dude you post countless threads on here over anything and everything….
TD is 70 + years old and lives alone if he wants to post on here alot bc he enjoys it who are you to tell him not too. Stop acting like a bully calm down and let him alone he is a very nice man. Or keep trying to belittle him and his post. SMH!

TD is 70 + years old and lives alone if he wants to post on here alot bc he enjoys it who are you to tell him not too. Stop acting like a bully calm down and let him alone he is a very nice man. Or keep trying to belittle him and his post. SMH!
I don’t mind TD to be honest. But it’s always something with you two.

East Surry was not mentioned until this footballnc71 who is not from East Surry, just an ES, MA wanta be acting as an ES fan kept coming on this thread mouthing about the BEARS . Also, I was on the 1A & 2A threads pulling for East Surry, go look ! ! ! ! Nah not going to mention him but footballnc71 I might figured out who he is

You're such a whiner yourself whining about my posts on a Mount Airy, Mitchell thread...... Like I said go to your Robbinsville thread.
I hope Mitchel burns Robbinsville
He just needs some likker 😀
Well hell all he have to do is give me his address I'll load him up then you all will really catch hell on here from Mt Airy fan lol
He just needs some likker 😀

My thoughts on last nights game. The Bears had more speed and more athletes and on paper they should win every time. Mitchell won with grit, discipline, will power and coaching. Those early games against good teams prepared them for this game. They didn’t get rattled and stayed focused while the Bears self imploded. I was surprised with the lack of self control by the Bears. Their great reputation took a hit last night. No disrespect intended but they were the dirtiest team Mitchell has played in a long time.

My thoughts on last nights game. The Bears had more speed and more athletes and on paper they should win every time. Mitchell won with grit, discipline, will power and coaching. Those early games against good teams prepared them for this game. They didn’t get rattled and stayed focused while the Bears self imploded. I was surprised with the lack of self control by the Bears. Their great reputation took a hit last night. No disrespect intended but they were the dirtiest team Mitchell has played in a long time.
Were the players that way before the coach started getting sideline penalties or after ?

Also #1 for the Bears is a hell of a football player. He should have gotten way more touches.
Well he should have been the starter from week one I know it Buzzcoach knows it TD knows it he came into this program as a sophomore and started and led us to a decent season then last year put into a playoff game late and was hurt you could fill the energy the very few times he took the snaps this season but it don't matter now he's gone for 2022

Well he should have been the starter from week one I know it Buzzcoach knows it TD knows it he came into this program as a sophomore and started and led us to a decent season then last year put into a playoff game late and was hurt you could fill the energy the very few times he took the snaps this season but it don't matter now he's gone for 2022
I really thought he would start as QB this week but the QB coach would have to shined the head coach ! ! The sophomore QB has 2 more years to shine.....

Reactions: Bearfan71
TD is 70 + years old and lives alone if he wants to post on here alot bc he enjoys it who are you to tell him not too. Stop acting like a bully calm down and let him alone he is a very nice man. Or keep trying to belittle him and his post. SMH
But its okay for you to "bully" and talk junk about a high school coach. Someone who gives his nights, days, weekends for the school, kids, and community? Stop it! No one, NO ONE deserves the crap you and a couple of so-called "grown men" have been saying. Here is an idea and please film this...If you have such a problem, confront the man himself away from school...say downtown Mayberry one day. Again, please take a phone and film. Then, and only then will I respect ANYONE who talks sh"t behind a screen. JK is one of the best coaches around PERIOD!! Deal with it....

But its okay for you to "bully" and talk junk about a high school coach. Someone who gives his nights, days, weekends for the school, kids, and community? Stop it! No one, NO ONE deserves the crap you and a couple of so-called "grown men" have been saying. Here is an idea and please film this...If you have such a problem, confront the man himself away from school...say downtown Mayberry one day. Again, please take a phone and film. Then, and only then will I respect ANYONE who talks sh"t behind a screen. JK is one of the best coaches around PERIOD!! Deal with it....
Is this JK ????? Are.you?? I'm not hiding everyone at MA knows who I am. Yet here I am. Speaking my opinion I'm not hiding behind a screen. Always speak my mind....a fault of mine but it's who I am.

Is this JK ????? Are.you?? I'm not hiding everyone at MA knows who I am. Yet here I am. Speaking my opinion I'm not hiding behind a screen. Always speak my mind....a fault of mine but it's who I am.
No way you are a grown man. A kid, maybe, a man, not even close. I'm sure JK has better things to do than to be on message boards throughout the day and on the weekends. Your opinion matters about as much as the next...it doesn't. Why would you ever suggest ANYBODY is fired when that is their livelihood? Again, ANY coach that spends his evenings away from family, weekends preparing for a game, and someone who WINS on top of it....what more do you want? You may be the only moron, along with a few others, that would think 13-1 is a down year. I know you have never been a coach or a successful coach because if you had, you would know just how difficult it is to make a run at a state championship. Those things aren't easy and a successful coach, unlike yourself, would know that. Very childish to say the least. I'm not the smartest but seems like you guys need to get more of a life and leave the coaching, playing, and cheering to those that at least support ALL involved.

No way you are a grown man. A kid, maybe, a man, not even close. I'm sure JK has better things to do than to be on message boards throughout the day and on the weekends. Your opinion matters about as much as the next...it doesn't. Why would you ever suggest ANYBODY is fired when that is their livelihood? Again, ANY coach that spends his evenings away from family, weekends preparing for a game, and someone who WINS on top of it....what more do you want? You may be the only moron, along with a few others, that would think 13-1 is a down year. I know you have never been a coach or a successful coach because if you had, you would know just how difficult it is to make a run at a state championship. Those things aren't easy and a successful coach, unlike yourself, would know that. Very childish to say the least. I'm not the smartest but seems like you guys need to get more of a life and leave the coaching, playing, and cheering to those that at least support ALL involved.
Was a good coach won 2 state titles in baseball ⚾ as a coach also coached 🏀. Teaching is his livelyhood. I said he was a good coach just not the one for this school and it's just my opinion! Just my opinion not a vandetta or whatever you blowing it up to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 97Cougar
Them shenanigans that went on the sidelines Friday night was not Mt Airy style what in the hell was that first time ever for this team are they so unrulley that you can't keep them in a box it's called leadership and discipline and do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut also to keep from getting personal fouls you should know better

Was a good coach won 2 state titles in baseball ⚾ as a coach also coached 🏀. Teaching is his livelyhood. I said he was a good coach just not the one for this school and it's just my opinion! Just my opinion not a vandetta or whatever you blowing it up to be.
Last I checked this is a FOOTBALL thread. And you are right, it's just your opinion because I know the majority thinks otherwise. And if you think teaching is his only livelihood, again, you are wrong. COACHING and teaching is his livelihood and for ANYONE to suggest ANY coach/teacher that gives so much to ANY community IMO, is not a very good individual no matter how you choose to spin it. I will leave this alone as I've made my point and it may be wise you do the same.

Never said anything about fired good greif. Just in my opinion don't think he is coach to lead this MA.talent to a state ship. Never said fire him I just stated my opinion.......Friday nights actions and the way his kids acted may prove my point. Holder would never allowed a kid to throw another players shoe from other te.off the feild.....in 4 th Rd of playoffs. JK got unsportanlike penaltys last week as well. He has to set the example for these young men and there actions. If you got unsportsmanlike on feild Holder would pulled your butt off feild.....nothing was said to this kid. Like I have said these kids deserve better.....in my opinion. I don't want anyone fired it's just my opinion and my evaluation of watching the last 4 seasons.

On a lighter note, I am not an awesome speller or all that good with writing but with what I have had to navigate in some of these posts I am not sure some of you are even Americans. Dang! Clean it up so a country boy can read lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT