ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round

Sorry, I had to. Sounds like it was an amazing game that unfortunately the hankys had a big part in. Best of luck to Mitchell moving forward, had loads of respect for them and their fans since the 2015 game at EW. Good luck in the future mt airy, yall have loads of talent the next few years, and a dang good coach regardless of how some feel.

Last edited:
I hate to talk junk TD..but that's definitely a bad message you're sending...Had MA won..you would be in here yappin with the best of them about MA's team..but they lost..so I'm gonna take my ball and go home mentality is def your choice though..

Reactions: Purple1995
I hate to talk junk TD..but that's definitely a bad message you're sending...Had MA won..you would be in here yappin with the best of them about MA's team..but they lost..so I'm gonna take my ball and go home mentality is def your choice though..
I call it bad health and nerves so signing out again ! !
Also the way I see it is if Mitchell only beat MA by a TD and win the STATE SHIP. does that not look better on the BEARS ? Your point is Mute ! ! good bye

Reactions: Purple1995
Speaking of mute, how many more times are you going to post saying your good bye? I hate to see anyone leave the boards but what is it exactly your seeking by telling us your leaving constantly? Do you want someone to beg you to stay?

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Speaking of mute, how many more times are you going to post saying your good bye? I hate to see anyone leave the boards but what is it exactly your seeking by telling us your leaving constantly? Do you want someone to beg you to stay?
No way, taking a vacation off here for a while. I just came back to answer Purple1995 and let him know I will not be here for a while if ever. Smart AZZ ! ! !

MA didnt win...he's takin his ball and runnin...funny how health suddenly gets worse when ya lose...MA doesn't deserve fair weather fans..only there for the sunshine...but when it rains...tuck and hide...good bye...

Lol..most of us don't even have good teams..but why run when your team gets beat after you boast about how bad you killed teams by all year..and talked junk about the lesser talented teams..stay through it all...the good...the bad...and the ugly...it's just friendly banter and to the victors go the spoils...def not throwing him under the bus...but he damn sure threw other people's teams under it...btw Buzz...you're still good with me..im just talkin a lil junk....i respect TD as well..

Just say “Let’s Go Brandon” He’ll come back. He doesn’t like when you talk about his liberalism. Certainly don’t talk about super duper cooper either lol

We've had several people over the years who craved attention. I remember one created his own board and invited people to come to it to talk because he didn't like how he was treated here. I just ignore the nonsense like from parents who join that don't stick around once their kid is done playing.

We've had several people over the years who craved attention. I remember one created his own board and invited people to come to it to talk because he didn't like how he was treated here. I just ignore the nonsense like from parents who join that don't stick around once their kid is done playing.

Wasn't that the dude from James Kenan?

I really hate to be this way , but I heard so much MA hype this year, but there is a few of U guys that don’t many to hear any info from any other poster about ma football . I said about mid year that East and ma can’t assume they are good until they meet real competition and here comes Mitchell . I called the Mitchell win , it boils down to both Surry teams have to schedule some competition to really help .

Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT