ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy 11/26/21 4th Round

Funny how Mount Airy played Mitchell to a closer game and lost by 7 and we Congraduated Mitchell and kept posting on this thread but Robbinsville must have got lost on their trip home and BK13 has not said a word, I guess we need to send out a search party for them before they get snowed in somewhere for the winter. I think if Mitchell had wanted to they could have had a running clock from what I watched on the Facebook game. Go, Mitchell ! ! !

Last edited:
Funny how Mount Airy played Mitchell to a closer game and lost by 7 and we Congraduated Mitchell and kept posting on this thread but Robbinsville must have got lost on their trip home and BK13 has not said a word, I guess we need to send out a search party for them before they get snowed in somewhere for the winter. I think if Mitchell had wanted to they could have had a running clock from what I watched on the Facebook game. Go, Mitchell ! ! !
Robbinsville would have beat Ma also, along with a lot of other teams…..

• Haha
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Robbinsville would have beat Ma also, along with a lot of other teams…..
Mount Airy ends the year ranked 3rd behind the winner of the Mitchell vs Tarboro game. If Mitchell wanted to they could have had a running clock on Robbinsville from what I watched on the Facebook game. I have no idea how Robbinsville beat Murthy.

I found the Mount Airy vs Mitchell game and thread from 2021. It went 53 pages & 54K plus views & 1292 posts with Buzz having the last word giving prlyles a piece of his mind. LOL on page 1292 on Dec 6, 2021, and started on Nov 19, 2021. So Mount Airy vs Robbinsville has about 3 or 4 pages to go until 12/06/2023. It went about 18 days. It will pass Mount Airy vs Mitchell by Friday's game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple1995
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT