ADVERTISEMENT

(This is a Stupid Thread) Mount Airy vs North Stokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
I had to say this before someone else did ! ! --(This is a Stupid Thread)
What Qtr. will the Mount Airy reserves be put in the game? I say some will start but will increase as the game goes on. All may play the 2nd half.

Last edited:
I had to say this before another did ! ! (This is a Dumb Thread)
What Qtr. will the Mount Airy reserves be put in the game? I say some will start but will increase as the game goes on. All may play the 2nd half.
I hate we will play this one. It will be hard to show some grace if our varsity team plays. I don't want to see anyone on either side, but especially ours get hurt over a game like this. I am usually not this critical, but come on men, women, and the neutral.

Sounds like a RPI booster
Sounds like we have no choice in this one conference play the last 4 we do but only change I see is Ash dropping us on schedule they will not quit playing in county schools at Mt Airy no matter how bad they get

You should play your starters till 1 TD after the clock rolls when you have put 50 up send in your 2nd and third srrings it may bite you if you don’t you gotta keep it going every week or come playoff time don’t want to go up against a hot team late with kids used to only playing 1 quarter in the famous words of the best middle school coach we ever had Mike Slagle Harris Middle our kids may not be the fastest or the best but I can guarantee you they are in the best shape and can play both ways entire game lol keep that in mind

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF
Was this you on the short bus? Lmao

YOU KISS MY AZZ BUZZCOACH YOU SORRY HAS BEEN POS ! ! !💩💩💩 You are the stupid one that keeps pushing, I am not that young kid on the bus. Also people on here are not stupid and they all know who you are. Sportsnut asked you to stop your BS and talk football. So stop pulling my, I will say chain ! ! You try to screw up every thread I start, So go to 4ell ! ! !
I am a BEAR Fan and you turned your back on their new coach and put him down until he started winning and won the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP and you come back in shame with a new name MA STUD but really a MA DUD alias buzzcoach!

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple1995
That went south quickly
Last year he tried his best to get me mad and get my threads locked. What will happen this year is he will get me banned because I am fed up with his stupidity and don't care if I get banned if they allow his stirring bucket of 💩💩💩💩. I have ignored him this year and he can't stand not getting the attention he gets making me mad. I have tried to stay under the radar and not post like in the past or like BUZZ is posting the same threads only worded differently to have a new thread. Sorry for the rant but I can only take so much BS from a POS 💩 💩 💩

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT