ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan@ Whiteville

Strick68

Aug 20, 2009
I guess we get to play someone with a winning record. I know everyone is happy now because they can find out if Whiteville is for real. Congrats to JK on the win. The last i heard they were losing with around a minute to go in the game. What happened for them to pull it out. Must have been a hell of a game. I figured EB would play a good game because you can never count them out. Are their any JK posters on hear?

Reactions: daagoob
Not a JK fan but I hope they beat the crap outta the pack. Keep hearing all of this crap about how good Whiteville is and how they should be #1 in the East. Well I'm far from being convinced!

Not a JK fan but I hope they beat the crap outta the pack. Keep hearing all of this crap about how good Whiteville is and how they should be #1 in the East. Well I'm far from being convinced!
If they do they better come with their very big boys pants on because they will need them and some players from Wallace and ED. They have never faced a defense like Whiteville has. That you can bet on brother.

Strick these guys from JK,WRH hate Whiteville. Don't know why. I guess when pack use to play non conf. Scotland county,WRH,Clinton,Lumberton,New Hanover and win most of them that's when it started. All JK got to do is come to Whiteville beat pack . Best team win.

Strick these guys from JK,WRH hate Whiteville. Don't know why. I guess when pack use to play non conf. Scotland county,WRH,Clinton,Lumberton,New Hanover and win most of them that's when it started. All JK got to do is come to Whiteville beat pack . Best team win.
That rivalry goes back to the 80s brother. It doesn't help that our ex coaches are there now. I admire the heck outta the whiteville program, but it stirs my crawl when we lose a coach to a rival. I thought this game would be close until i watched jk struggle to win against east bladen. I'm not sure it'll be close now.

As much as I love the Pender kid from JK. Whiteville rolls in this one.

JK got caught looking ahead to Whiteville, we came out flat, no energy whatsoever. Last night was the worst we have played all season, including the first two losses to start the season. But we fought, through injuries and bad calls, we found a way to get to Whiteville. Now to Whiteville we go, and the Pack hasn't seen an offense that's coming their way. And we have played good on the road all season, and we will be ready for this game. JK is a team that won't quit, we'll keep fighting until the very end. I think we will find a way to win the game at the end. JK 30-28

I don't hate them, but i really don't like them because all they want to do is bragggggggg all the time and give no other team any credit. I wish we could play everyone in their conference. And throw in Friday Night1 to. He is beginning to piss me off with his big mouth. You know i'am a pretty easy going man and never say anything bad about any team, but this guy is pushing my limit.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and daagoob
JK got caught looking ahead to Whiteville, we came out flat, no energy whatsoever. Last night was the worst we have played all season, including the first two losses to start the season. But we fought, through injuries and bad calls, we found a way to get to Whiteville. Now to Whiteville we go, and the Pack hasn't seen an offense that's coming their way. And we have played good on the road all season, and we will be ready for this game. JK is a team that won't quit, we'll keep fighting until the very end. I think we will find a way to win the game at the end. JK 30-28
I love the way you support your team and you should, but i think you might be wrong about this one. Congrats on the win. By the way. I have always liked J K and ED, but got no use for the others LOL.

Strick been around football all his life. Couple years Whiteville was down he called it like it was. When he says this is one of Whiteville s best teams,LISTEN. JK has a great program,if you don't think coach Price and his Dad for that matter don't know how to defend JK offense you don't know football. Good luck to Pack Friday night .I'll be there for sure.

We had a nail biter of our own in Clinton last night so I just finished watching the JK game on the network a few minutes ago. What a finish! But I've got to disagree with you, that definitely wasn't even close to being as bad as the first 2 games. Losing 53 on that first extra point really hurt the defense. That's a big loss. Heard this morning it's a broken leg. Sad to see. Giving up that many points to EB is a bad sign for next week though. I think your OC can make enough good calls to keep it close for a while. He's really good. Not sure about the defense holding up the whole time though. Pender is as gutsy as any kid I've watched all year, but I don't know if he'll be enough next week. JK will need to get some turnovers to even it out and not have any of their own though.

JK will be Packs first test in my opinion. Coach Price will have WHS ready for this one. Our D will be locked in. If we play Pack football, round 3 we go.

Pender is a good team. Took ED to the limit on short notice... and Whiteville beat them down. That was a test. One passed with flying colors.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
The packs D line and LB’s are the strength of a very good overall team. JKs running game will be in for a stout test.Thatgroup has two D1 committed.
Not to mention # 22 who i call the alpha of the pack. 5-10 250 pounds. Plays DT unless they put him in at RB that runs under 5 in the 40 yard dash. I will tell you right now he will be one of the best players the Wolfpack has had in a While. You can't block him even if you double team him. and he will run clean over your but or open up holes for the other running backs. I have even seen players get out of his way because they did not want to hit him or get hit by him. I forgot to mention he is a 2nd year player and started as a freshman. and his mate the nose guard on defense is 300 lbs and squats over 600 lbs which can't be double teamed either.

We had a nail biter of our own in Clinton last night so I just finished watching the JK game on the network a few minutes ago. What a finish! But I've got to disagree with you, that definitely wasn't even close to being as bad as the first 2 games. Losing 53 on that first extra point really hurt the defense. That's a big loss. Heard this morning it's a broken leg. Sad to see. Giving up that many points to EB is a bad sign for next week though. I think your OC can make enough good calls to keep it close for a while. He's really good. Not sure about the defense holding up the whole time though. Pender is as gutsy as any kid I've watched all year, but I don't know if he'll be enough next week. JK will need to get some turnovers to even it out and not have any of their own though.
No team had driven the ball on us like EB did last night, all season, that's what I meant when I said, it was the worst we've played. JK will be just fine, we don't take one game into the next game.

I don't hate them, but i really don't like them because all they want to do is bragggggggg all the time and give no other team any credit. I wish we could play everyone in their conference. And throw in Friday Night1 to. He is beginning to piss me off with his big mouth. You know i'am a pretty easy going man and never say anything bad about any team, but this guy is pushing my limit.
That’s a lot of mouth for a keyboard warrior. “Pushing you to the limits” on public forum??? They make pills for that buddy.

If they don’t win, Tigers keep it within 7…and I’m willing to put my money on that. I’m not sold on this Pack defense.

Why would you be looking ahead to a team who you didn't even know you'd be playing?

Price knows JK. Knows all the things they like to do and how to beat them. I think the Pack win this game comfortably.
Price doesn't know anything about JK, JK wasn't running anything that we're running now, when Price was at Wallace. But JK knows Price, and knows him well. And we done heard it all season what another team rb is going to do against JK, and we're not bothered by it. Kanye had 185 on us and we still had a chance to win the game at the end. Was told that Kerr was going to run all over us, and beat them 28-0 on their homecoming. That's why I'm glad that the game is not played on paper. Standing by what I said, JK 30-28

Reactions: dirty stallion
I second th
i second this ^^^^

Price doesn't know anything about JK, JK wasn't running anything that we're running now, when Price was at Wallace. But JK knows Price, and knows him well. And we done heard it all season what another team rb is going to do against JK, and we're not bothered by it. Kanye had 185 on us and we still had a chance to win the game at the end. Was told that Kerr was going to run all over us, and beat them 28-0 on their homecoming. That's why I'm glad that the game is not played on paper. Standing by what I said, JK 30-28
Kanye had 214 on the ground and over 100 in the air.

No chance, you just have one particular poster that I have no use for. You know how much I like yourself John Mr Merle and Black. You guys are nothing but class I understand where the Whiteville poster is coming from though
Yea i guess we all got bad apples. Maybe its me, but i don't recall the parity that we have this yr in years past. I really feel with a little luck, 1 of about 5 teams could represent the east- and do well

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Last time we played we lost at their house in the playoffs unless I missed one. They were better than us and deserved to win.

Yea i guess we all got bad apples. Maybe its me, but i don't recall the parity that we have this yr in years past. I really feel with a little luck, 1 of about 5 teams could represent the east- and do well
I think we both can agree that WC,Wrh,NE,Clinton,ED,Whiteville,Princeton,Holmes, St Paul’s can all win the East

Reactions: olddog77
Just don’t think JK has the weapons this year to win it but sounds like their time is coming in the near future

Reactions: dogs79
If they don’t win, Tigers keep it within 7…and I’m willing to put my money on that. I’m not sold on this Pack defense.
MY limit is how much $ do you want to put on that pill boy. All you got to do is name your price and show up at legion field. I will be sitting at the 40 yard line where the ladder is going up to the top of the press box with a blue whiteville hat or blue toboggin on. I will even give you your 7 points. Now you can't beat that.

MY limit is how much $ do you want to put on that pill boy. All you got to do is name your price and show up at legion field. I will be sitting at the 40 yard line where the ladder is going up to the top of the press box with a blue whiteville hat or blue toboggin on. I will even give you your 7 points. Now you can't beat that.
He won't take that bet

y’all are just getting to see what everyone in Columbus county already knew… people from whiteville have always thought they was better than everyone else😂….

I do think they win this game tho…. And I do think it’ll be the last one they win…

Jk with that double wing spread offense is something serious if whiteville doesn’t have pass d they will lose jk has some good receivers and defense isnt bad trust me that offense is challenging to defend , jk is playing good at the right time!! 31-28 jk

Reactions: KenanTigers1998
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT