ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan@ Whiteville

You may be right we haven’t faced any passing teams. I would say our best option would be bringing unbelievable heat to your passer with our front 7. If he can get it off very quick u may be right. If so it will be a shoot out don’t think u can stop our 0.

Jk with that double wing spread offense is something serious if whiteville doesn’t have pass d they will lose jk has some good receivers and defense isnt bad trust me that offense is challenging to defend , jk is playing good at the right time!! 31-28 jk
Got to disagree after watching tigers barely escape e bladen. Whiteville is like wrh with a defense. 3tds plus. 42-22

MY limit is how much $ do you want to put on that pill boy. All you got to do is name your price and show up at legion field. I will be sitting at the 40 yard line where the ladder is going up to the top of the press box with a blue whiteville hat or blue toboggin on. I will even give you your 7 points. Now you can't beat
MY limit is how much $ do you want to put on that pill boy. All you got to do is name your price and show up at legion field. I will be sitting at the 40 yard line where the ladder is going up to the top of the press box with a blue whiteville hat or blue toboggin on. I will even give you your 7 points. Now you can't beat that.
I’ll be at the ED game watching the Panthers play the Darkhorses but I’ll take your bet for 50…just give me a way to get up with you personally. May the best team win. It’s a win win in my book….If Whiteville wins, you get enough money for a co-pay to go to the doctor about those pills. If JK wins, I get 50 bucks and you get to eat crow. I’m good with it either way.

Last edited:
I’ll be at the ED game watching the Panthers play the Darkhorses but I’ll take your bet for 50…just give me a way to get up with you personally. May the best team win. It’s a win win in my book….If Whiteville wins, you get enough money for a co-pay to the doctor about those pills. If JK wins, I get 50 bucks and you get to eat crow. I’m good with either way.
Man,you love to talk shit. You not even going to game. BRAGGGG !!!

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
I’ll be at the ED game watching the Panthers play the Darkhorses but I’ll take your bet for 50…just give me a way to get up with you personally. May the best team win. It’s a win win in my book….If Whiteville wins, you get enough money for a co-pay to go to the doctor about those pills. If JK wins, I get 50 bucks and you get to eat crow. I’m good with it either way.
Not the pills, but a hip replacement. Maybe those pills will help that. I live at 298 Hemlock DR Whiteville NC 28472. I trust you to send the money in the mail. As for the crow, they are plenty of them around here. I like mine baked in a pie with ice cream, how about you.

Not the pills, but a hip replacement. Maybe those pills will help that. I live at 298 Hemlock DR Whiteville NC 28472. I trust you to send the money in the mail. As for the crow, they are plenty of them around here. I like mine baked in a pie with ice cream, how about you.
I’ll get that right over bud.

• Haha
I’ll match his 50 when u get it if u agree to donate it to the Whiteville TD club or other worthwhile charity. Let’s make sure he doesn’t welsh.

• Haha
Got to disagree after watching tigers barely escape e bladen. Whiteville is like wrh with a defense. 3tds plus. 42-22
I think jk will go in this game with better focus not starting flat , in the end they won y’all forgot just last week jk played wrh and gave them all they wanted on any given Friday night a team can lose including whiteville Ne wrh anybody that playing!! I sure hope they don’t take this game lightly!! Neither team

$50 is a good friendly bet imo. It’s just enough to make the game more interesting while at the same time it won’t hurt anyone to bad. CashApp is how we always did our betting thru the local bookie’s. It’s fast,easy, and you don’t have to have any interaction with anyone

• Haha
The line up here is Whiteville-10 if anyone cares. I have also taken the Pack but tbh I don’t know anything about these teams other than what’s been posted. I’m really basing my decision on what 79 has told me about the Whiteville Coach

Reactions: dogs79
$50 is a good friendly bet imo. It’s just enough to make the game more interesting while at the same time it won’t hurt anyone to bad. CashApp is how we always did our betting thru the local bookie’s. It’s fast,easy, and you don’t have to have any interaction with anyone
I have Cashapp as well as Venmo, but if a check is what he wants, I’ll send him something if I lose. I don’t have a problem backing up what I say like some folks up here.

Didn’t realize Whiteville and ED fans hated each other so much....this is fun to read! Lol
No hate for Whiteville here. I know they were a successful team back in the day and love to see them rise again. I just think JK is capable of beating them and some folks don’t seem to like that too much, If I’m wrong, I’m wrong and I’ll own up to it.

The problem (as it always has been) is that a few posters up here have what my grandpa use to call “a bulldog bark but a chihuahua bite.” No pun intended. They get a little pissy when someone calls them out. That’s all this is. Wasn’t trying to piss off the “Whiteville Faithful” but I stand by my bet. JK wins or within a TD for 50.

I don't have cash app or a i phone. I'am old school with a flip phone, but i can text on it 910-840-5215. I prefer a check in the mail. But like i said i have always liked JK and ED.

Reactions: dogs79
I am eating my words about Whiteville.Third round.This game is over at halftime .They beat east bladen by 30anJk could not stop the run .

• Haha
I am eating my words about Whiteville.Third round.This game is over at halftime .They beat east bladen by 30anJk could not stop the run .
So you think JK is going to play Whiteville the same way they played EB? If you do then you don't have a clue about JK football. And comparing scores doesn't work, if a different situation with every opponent.

No they r not going to play the same.They r going to play worst.JK is mediocre at best.Not a fan of Whiteville,but this game is over before it even starts.Just show up for moral support.

• Haha
I love this matchup. Whiteville wins and its always a great thing when the bumblebees get knocked out. The bees win and the Whiteville posters go back in hiding for another 10 years or so. It’s a win-win!

Just having a little fun so don’t anyone get their panties in a wad. JK played us very tough but that’s such a huge rivalry it’s always brings out the best from them. Whiteville had a cupcake schedule but with JP and Coach Price there you can’t ever count them out and they will be very focused and prepared for anything JK can do. Whiteville will struggle some with JKs passing game and JK will struggle some with Whiteville’s rushing attack. I feel like it’s gonna be a fairly close game and Whiteville squeaks it out in the 4th with a pick that will seal JKs comeback bid. 30-26

It
No they r not going to play the same.They r going to play worst.JK is mediocre at best.Not a fan of Whiteville,but this game is over before it even starts.Just show up for moral support.
It's clear you don't have a clue, or just simply don't know what you're talking about. "Mediocre at best!" Nah you don't have a clue.

Jk wins going away
Whiteville is as overrated as they come.... hype train ends Friday evening
How about you bud. Do you want some of that 50$ bet. I don't mind making easy money. Put up or shut up. You got my info so you can mail your check to.

Reactions: daagoob
U could be right g dog but I got a 7 point win by either team , I’ve seen up here whiteville can’t defend the pass those quick pop passes jk do is something serious!! They are gonna spread the defense out with the pass and kill both ways for jk to win their defense needs to play decent don’t give up big plays!! I know the prices are legends I. Football high school that is and whiteville will be ready to play!! From watching a game on the network I wasn’t very impressed with the pack at all!! But if it’s time to turn up well we will c Friday night what’s up with the pack if they are for real or fools gold!!

U could be right g dog but I got a 7 point win by either team , I’ve seen up here whiteville can’t defend the pass those quick pop passes jk do is something serious!! They are gonna spread the defense out with the pass and kill both ways for jk to win their defense needs to play decent don’t give up big plays!! I know the prices are legends I. Football high school that is and whiteville will be ready to play!! From watching a game on the network I wasn’t very impressed with the pack at all!! But if it’s time to turn up well we will c Friday night what’s up with the pack if they are for real or fools gold!!
They will have to throw the ball, because they won't be able to run at all against our D line. No one has.

• Haha
Lol believe me we don't have a problem with throwing the ball. Whatever it takes to walk out of Whiteville with a victory we will do it. LET'S GO TIGERS
That sounds good if you a JK fan, but it won't happen. Don't believe coach JP will hold the pack back anymore the rest of the year. He will turn them lose and let them run. That is what a pack of wolves do until they get the kill. LOL

That sounds good if you a JK fan, but it won't happen. Don't believe coach JP will hold the pack back anymore the rest of the year. He will turn them lose and let them run. That is what a pack of wolves do until they get the kill. LOL
So I guess you think that coach Grady is gonna keep his Tigers caged in, nah we're bringing the jungle to Whiteville. LET'S GO TIGERS!!!

Stop my guy, JP knows his dogs are overrated as they come. Put down the bottle and let the boys play ball and watch JK shock these boards. But I said it first JK with the upset

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT