ADVERTISEMENT

James Kenan@ Whiteville

James Kenan offense is nothing to sneeze at the double wing t spread is something serious the don’t run that in Nc mostly out west from Az To Cali and all in between!! I promise u whiteville d will be confused as to who has the ball all that misdirection and movement will get them at times jk passing game is lethal and it’s been said whiteville pass coverage is suspect long routes short routes post routes they are gonna spread them out 3 wides four wides and give u all u want no if no and his dad never seen this except for on film it’s gonna be tough beating a offense u only seen on film the players will c something they never seen before and have to adapt in game to stop it!! I have the score jk 24-21 maybe I’m wrong jk has big boys to on defense and speed!! So we will c!!
We have faced that offence 3 times this year and shut it down.

• Haha
Reactions: KenanTigers1998
Man i knew you would come back. They have 3 believe it or not. All 3 have over 1000 yards. Then they have a 250 pound back they sometimes use as a blocker and runner that goes about 10 yards a pop. You do not want to see him coming at you. Have seen players get out of his way because they wanted nothing to do with him. He starts at DT and is a 2nd year player. Started as a freshman.
You must didn't understand what I said, if you don't have a back with kanye speed, then you are in trouble. We done seen big backs, and good backs, but Kanye was a great back. And he hit us on big plays, and we contained him for the most part, he just hit the speed button and got away. But even with all he did to us, we still only lost by a touchdown. But I understand ya'll hype, you're undefeated and you're averaging 55 points a game and you're playing at home. But I think that we played toe to toe with the best wing t offense in the east, so no doubt we can play with ya'll.

E Wayne, ED and WRH all seemed to figure it out. An EB had it figured out until very late in the game, so you are right we will see, still think JK will score first but Whiteville will pull away.
E. Wayne and ED didn't face this offense, and plus we had players in Covid protocol. Wallace didn't figure it out, Wallace got away. We drove deep in Wallace territory, after starting the drive inside our own 5, before we threw an interception that sealed the game for Wallace. And EB definitely didn't figure nothing out, we drove on them all night including the game winning drive.

Reactions: blackbulldog
E Wayne, ED and WRH all seemed to figure it out. An EB had it figured out until very late in the game, so you are right we will see, still think JK will score first but Whiteville will pull away.
No wrh didn’t figure it out, just turnovers 1 fumble and 1 pick for wrh Ed recovered 3 fumbles I must admit they were without key kids against Ed jk were still trying to figure out the offense as well!! Ewayne beat them while they were learning their new offense , loveboat I think this game will be close tho! Jk can defend the pass because they have speed and jk wrs are quick not fast they are electric I thin this game will be a barn burner!!

We hear it every year how Wallace has 3 backs with 4.3 speed, we have a burner too. Doubt he's world class like you DC schools have but he's fast enough. Liked all the excuses for the losses though:)
4.3 who where what ? 4.4 Kayne , Antwan 4.5, 4.3.9 Kamon 4.4 the fastest back we ever had was devonte herring he ran a 4.3 4 , 4.3 no way we have speed not that fast

We hear it every year how Wallace has 3 backs with 4.3 speed, we have a burner too. Doubt he's world class like you DC schools have but he's fast enough. Liked all the excuses for the losses though:)
Not excuses truth I’m a bulldog fan but I call as I see it!! It’s hard teaching a offense that kids never ran and try to implement it when the kids have to forget all they knew about a offense they knew for years!! Loveboat I coach bball and I have tried to teach my guys different offenses and defenses but somehow they covert back to doing the same ole habits! No being prepared is all I’m saying those kids were trying to do something that was foreign everything looked out of wack against ew Ed but wrh they played there tales off I’m but I like your take tho love u are a true fan of ya team nothing against that my firend good luck to ya Wolfpack tomorrow night!!

Best times ever ever in the NFL are 4.3 and a little below. Y’all sure do have some elite speed over there but we will try and play maybe we have a chance:)

No during the start of football but it a little different wing and double wing t is different more motions and more passing more misdirection!! It’s not the same!!

Reactions: UNC91
Yes double wing -t spread is all about misdirections with WRs both sides,motions,motions. TE drags.
Thank u east cause someone said it’s the same it’s not!! One has two tight ends with much motion one has 1 tight end the double has a guard pulling every play not the wing t totally different it will give defenses a headache!! Just sayin!!

Reactions: KenanTigers1998
Not gonna believe the pressure on the qb unlike anything he’s seen
Yes love that will help tremendously but jk boys aren’t slouches they are big boys just like the Wolfpack!! I believe the game is gonna be good tho loveboat I don’t c a blowout it can happen tho !! I will be check in hope someone post it play by play

Loveboat if they put 30 points on Wallace that tells me one thing. They are that good or Wallace D is terrible. What do you think. Maybe Wallace was looking ahead to the next game.

Loveboat if they put 30 points on Wallace that tells me one thing. They are that good or Wallace D is terrible. What do you think. Maybe Wallace was looking ahead to the next game.
No their offense is that good!! It’s totally different!!

Weak teams in that the wp play in!!
I will not disagree, but we did beat the brakes off of North Brunswick playing in the second rd of 3a playoffs and a 5a school in South Carolina i don't think made the playoffs, but could probably beat at least 3/4 of all 2a teams in NC. I said 5a which NC don't have. That should count for something.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
We have some mighty bad luck to be paired with a team has and Offense that is unstoppable, really thought this may be our year, but oh well......wait we still have to play the game! Their D stopped the best O in the east and almost won, darnit, we really don't have much of a chance but we will do the best we can in the confines of Historic Legion Stadium in Whiteville NC at 7:30 pm 11/12/2021.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I will not disagree, but we did beat the brakes off of North Brunswick playing in the second rd of 3a playoffs and a 5a school in South Carolina i don't think made the playoffs, but could probably beat at least 3/4 of all 2a teams in NC. I said 5a which NC don't have. That should count for something.
Just means they have more students than u.10 or 20 yrs waz ago waz unheard smaller schools playing a bigger school.The game haz change.The spread offense which I love haz made the playing field equal.

That does tremendously that’s cool strick no argument from me on that at all!!

I guess JK is on their way down to the Wolf Den. Get their early that place will be packed. For those folks coming from JK, their is a Bo Jangles, Burger King, Mack Donalds, and a Arby's before you turn off 701 on to 74-76 at the 2nd stoplight to go to Legion Field. about a mile on the left. Can't miss it. Be safe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT