ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County @ Nash Central - Princeton @ Elizabeth City Northeastern

Tonight? Look at their schedule, they've given up a lot of points this year. I realize, the quicker you score allows the other team more possessions, but some less than average teams have put up a lot of points on them.
I’m praying we get to play your team. I’ll make sure I sit on the visitors side and it’ll be on.

We gotta tough game tomorrow night. But I'll be honest, I like our chances better vs NE. The last time we played the Eagles came in with souch hype about how great the're passing game is. We shut that down the first half. Y'all had a big squad that year and we were alot smaller. NE abandoned the passing game and put two great big boys in the back field and ran down our throats. If, and it's a big if, we beat Whiteville, we can hang with NE. Can we keep if close enough to steal a win? Dunno. But y'all's defense isn't gonna win the game for ya.

Clinton /Whiteville rematch certainly wouldn’t be shocking.
I don’t Sam, I wasn’t impressed with Whiteville at all in the Clinton game. I’m not sure they get by SW Edgecombe tomorrow night but the SWE and Nash Central are two unknowns to me, not saying they’re not good but just unknown and to me a unknown could be feared

Reactions: CrazyHeel
We gotta tough game tomorrow night. But I'll be honest, I like our chances better vs NE. The last time we played the Eagles came in with souch hype about how great the're passing game is. We shut that down the first half. Y'all had a big squad that year and we were alot smaller. NE abandoned the passing game and put two great big boys in the back field and ran down our throats. If, and it's a big if, we beat Whiteville, we can hang with NE. Can we keep if close enough to steal a win? Dunno. But y'all's defense isn't gonna win the game for ya.

NE will smash yall. I was at the game and part of the reason that NE gives up soo many points is because their offense scores so fast. Opposing teams get a lot of possessions. And Princeton was extremely physical. Good game to NE and on to the next. For a bunch oF tomato cans they have one ticket punched for round 4 and another I think tomorrow with HC. Good luck to all teams

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Also Southeast Alamance shouldn’t even have been there. Clinton is good but let’s not act like they didn’t beat the 24 seed. Smh

Idk why y’all getting upset obviously y’all know y’all defense is an issue. I’m guessing they young been there in 21 know the feeling but they get better. That wasn’t a good Princeton team especially compared to the last 2-3 years giving up 53 to them is or should be concerning if it wasn’t already.

NE will smash yall. I was at the game and part of the reason that NE gives up soo many points is because their offense scores so fast. Opposing teams get a lot of possessions. And Princeton was extremely physical. Good game to NE and on to the next. For a bunch oF tomato cans they have one ticket punched for round 4 and another I think tomorrow with HC. Good luck to all teams
I mentioned the possession factor. NE would more than likely win. But y'all can't see the forest for the trees. NE's defense isn't exactly putting fear into anybody. You just got 50+ points hung on ya. Those tomatoes are ripe, ready to be canned and put on the shelf until next year.

NE is good, but let's not act like Princeton didn't drop 53 points on y'all.

JVs finished the game. Last 2 scores starters were out. NE has a great offense and optimistic defense. Defense is definitely the weakness. I’m not a NE fan but I’m telling everyone left they are for real! Clinton is the favorite but NE is FAST and EXPLOSIVE!!!!

JVs finished the game. Last 2 scores starters were out. NE has a great offense and optimistic defense. Defense is definitely the weakness. I’m not a NE fan but I’m telling everyone left they are for real! Clinton is the favorite but NE is FAST and EXPLOSIVE!!!!
PAT's? Was this game an anomaly, or has that been a problem this year? This could come back to bite a team that allows as many points as this defense has.

PAT's? Was this game an anomaly, or has that been a problem this year? This could come back to bite a team that allows as many points as this defense has.
Our fg kicker has fell off or something. I actually have no clue what’s going on. The kid had a stretch where he couldn’t miss and now we can barely get it over the goal post.

Louisburg must have been better than I thought. They were leading Princeton heading into the 4th quarter last week. Ended up losing with a heart breaking failed conversion with under a minute to play.

Who knew?

Must’ve scared Princeton sooo bad…they went over to Elizabeth City with their hair on fire!😂

Bomb Birds…just keep winning!😉

If SWE was to be fortunate enough to get past the Whiteville defense, then what do you think it'll do to the NE defense? Whiteville had one of the best defenses in the east. If we are good enough to get past that huge test, then we'll be more than happy to have the day off next Friday night, cause offensively, that's exactly what it'll be. A walk in the park. But we're not stopping the NE offense much either. They are on fire, and although we've improved, I don't think that, even at our best, we would offer much resistance to their offense. That game would be won by turnovers. But listen, they are in the 4th. We aren't, yet. And we have to get by one of the best defenses before we think about one of the worst. I'm not saying we'll see you there. I'm saying I hope we make it.

Southwest Edgecombe was on the verge of beating a very good Tarboro team this year and made a couple of mistakes and ended up losing 35-20, that game was much closer than the score shows. I promise you Southwest can hang with, if not beat anyone in the east, besides Clinton. They're big, strong, and their RB is not someone who just one man will tackle. Whiteville get ready, the cougars are waiting for you at the swamp.

We believe we are up for the challenge. Our game with WC was close as well, our game with Clinton was not, not quite sure how we can beat them but would sure like the opportunity to try.

If you are able to stop #6, #5 #23 and throws to #3 you can win, if not....we will have to see, and for added fun watch #22 when he trots on the field in short yardage situations. Our D has been stellar almost all season

Reactions: oldway55
We believe we are up for the challenge. Our game with WC was close as well, our game with Clinton was not, not quite sure how we can beat them but would sure like the opportunity to try.

If you are able to stop #6, #5 #23 and throws to #3 you can win, if not....we will have to see, and for added fun watch #22 when he trots on the field in short yardage situations. Our D has been stellar almost all season
No doubt this will be the toughest looking defense we've faced.

You want some more of the Horses at DarkHorse stadium? Not busting your bubble I don’t think you’ll get that opportunity and if so….….. well you remember last time

If SWE was to be fortunate enough to get past the Whiteville defense, then what do you think it'll do to the NE defense? Whiteville had one of the best defenses in the east. If we are good enough to get past that huge test, then we’ll be more than happy to have the day off next Friday because that’s what it’ll be offensively a Walk in the park

I know what I said, Goob lol. There's only one person here not accepting the fact that the NE defense isn't good.

How good is West Columbus?

I believe them to be pretty dang good, look at what they have done so far this year. I think they'll give the 1A east powerhouse Tarboro, a run for their money.
WC participated along with a number of teams in a Jamboree at Clinton, though the participation was limited and the DarkHorses clearly the better team, WC held their own again the Horses. It didn’t surprise me they defeated Whiteville after the DarkHorrses did . I think WC will challenge Tarboro

WC participated along with a number of teams in a Jamboree at Clinton, though the participation was limited and the DarkHorses clearly the better team, WC held their own again the Horses. It didn’t surprise me they defeated Whiteville after the DarkHorrses did . I think WC will challenge Tarboro
That West Columbus team is a solid 1A team this year. Yes we didn't play starters against them during jamboree the whole time and it was a scrimmage but that team put up a good fight. I haven't been surprised by them this year either after seeing them in person at the jamboree.

Good. Maybe my Viking neighbors will get a good game to watch instead of being bored by the end of the first quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT