ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County @ Nash Central - Princeton @ Elizabeth City Northeastern

Well that answers my question. So you are saying Wiz is a true D-bag huh? I get why he gets ignored by posters. Clinton is Blessed to have a crew to actually call games for you and to be good at it is hard to find. Not cool dude.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Lol basically. 04 is a good friend he has helped me out and offer support to me in my project he’s a good guy. So seeing someone being two faced talking trash bout him but you promoting his broadcast think that needs to be called out.
Why does he need to be called out?

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves” *Or in this case a Black shirt and a Clinton hat* Matthew 7:15

*Not in actual scripture*

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves” *Or in this case a Black shirt and a Clinton hat* Matthew 7:15

*Not in actual scripture*
Sounds better coming from you man…….snakes up here being snakes

There must not be a lot of posters up here from Hertford County, Nash Central or Princeton. Don't see many posters talking about the games from those schools.

There are no Hertford County posters but I know there is a Princeton poster because I met and hung out with him in Princeton
Interesting I wonder if I know that Princeton poster. He must not post much I can't recall ever seeing anyone from Princeton post up here.

Why does he need to be called out? I'm not sure; I simply posted the rescheduling of the game and offered the platforms where the game can be followed
Yes, we're very fortunate to have a radio broadcast crew with their expertise. They do basketball broadcasts as well and have called soccer matches and even games of other schools when the DarkHorses weren't playing of course.

Reactions: daagoob
Why does he need to be called out?
Some people have big egos and have no room for others in any mutual interests
I heard early of the rescheduling of the game and wanted to share information about the platforms of our game in which the game can be followed
We are very fortunate to have the radio broadcast crew with their expertise. They broadcast basketball games and have done soccer matches as well of games of county schools when the DarkHorses weren’t playing of course.

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
HC might be making a mistake playing this game Friday in the rain. I wonder if this is their choice or is NC keeping it on Friday?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
HC might be making a mistake playing this game Friday in the rain. I wonder if this is their choice or is NC keeping it on Friday?
I haven’t heard but I’m only seeing a 30% chance of showers for Friday evening. Now that forecast is for northeastern Nc but I wouldn’t think it would be much different 90 mins away. I’m glad they’re not changing it because I’m going to it now as long as I can pay at the gate.

Interesting question, in regular season I think it’s home teams call but I don’t know about the playoffs particularly 3rd round if that makes a difference. Anybody know?

I haven’t heard but I’m only seeing a 30% chance of showers for Friday evening. Now that forecast is for northeastern Nc but I wouldn’t think it would be much different 90 mins away. I’m glad they’re not changing it because I’m going to it now as long as I can pay at the gate.
You can’t pay at the gate. We had to use gofan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT