ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford County @ Nash Central - Princeton @ Elizabeth City Northeastern

I plan on going Friday so if anyone wants to ride I’m driving up by myself so just hit me up on this thread. I’ll be driving a Lincoln Town car so they’ll be plenty of room and I don’t mind at all

Reactions: oldway55
You will enjoy it. I think it will be a close hard fought game.
I like what I saw from Hertford County Friday. If they can continue to play like that I think they’ll win easy. I mean they were up 30-8 against Wrh, not to many schools could do that. They looked very good Otis and their defense was a lot better

I plan on going Friday so if anyone wants to ride I’m driving up by myself so just hit me up on this thread. I’ll be driving a Lincoln Town car so they’ll be plenty of room and I don’t mind at all
Be sure to use gps you nut! Up would be in Virginia! I know a boy one time called me early one Sunday morning and wanted to know where Rockingham was. I told him how to get there and he didn’t see any of the roads. He got to telling me where he was and the dang boy was in Rockingham county! He swears to this day ge still got there just before it started. I have always felt he listened to it on the radio. Lol

Be sure to use gps you nut! Up would be in Virginia! I know a boy one time called me early one Sunday morning and wanted to know where Rockingham was. I told him how to get there and he didn’t see any of the roads. He got to telling me where he was and the dang boy was in Rockingham county! He swears to this day ge still got there just before it started. I have always felt he listened to it on the radio. Lol
😂 yeah he listened on the radio for sure. Those two places aren’t close at all. I don’t need gps because I think I take the Red Oak exit. I used to play a lot of 9 ball at a poolroom just off that exit called Custom Billiards. It was situated about a mile outside city limits. I remember there was Nash Community College over there also

Reactions: Maiden Creek
😂 yeah he listened on the radio for sure. Those two places aren’t close at all. I don’t need gps because I think I take the Red Oak exit. I used to play a lot of 9 ball at a poolroom just off that exit called Custom Billiards. It was situated about a mile outside city limits. I remember there was Nash Community College over there also
Yeah you drive right by the college I just keep going half mile or a little bit more and you’ll see the road on the left in School lights Nash Central High rd is the name of the road

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT