ADVERTISEMENT

GREENVILLE ROSE @ NORTHEASTERN

What are the chances that Wrh and NE end up meeting in the Eastern Regional Championship. Man that would be special.

What are the chances that Wrh and NE end up meeting in the Eastern Regional Championship. Man that would be special.
Chances are…. Better than most!

Can’t believe St Paul’s ain’t played yet.

@AcesWild2323 , why no Edenton threads. There are plenty of posters on here, including myself, who would like to hear about the Aces. What do you guys bring to the table this year? I know you have a good qb but who's filling Mitjonta Stanley's shoes? Any insight would be great.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hey @daagoob thanks for hitting me up. I have been extremely behind at work and we have only played one game so I am slowly getting back into it. Quick observations based on one game:

—we are not as fast as we usually are
—the last 5-6 years we have had one back who ran for 2,000-3,000 yards per season and it was very easy to key on that back come playoff time. This year we may be more like Tarboro with 3 or 4 backs getting 50-75 yards per game. May not be a bad thing when we play the good teams
—the past 5-6 years our average drives have only been three or four plays with a long TD runs. When we came upon a good defense we would get frustrated when we couldn’t score quickly. We may be able to grind it out better than past teams which may help us if we make it to the playoffs. This team may end up reminding me of Coach Hoggard’s first few teams where they would wear you out 8,10, 12 yards at a time
—our numbers are down and as a result our depth is down
—based on our Rocky Mount game, one game only, our players have a lot of guts and toughness.
—our QB is savvy and tough

We play Norfolk Norview on Friday. They are the 13th ranked 5A team in Virginia so we may know a little more after this game.

Hey @daagoob thanks for hitting me up. I have been extremely behind at work and we have only played one game so I am slowly getting back into it. Quick observations based on one game:

—the last 5-6 years we have had one back who ran for 2,000-3,000 yards per season and it was very easy to key on that back come playoff time. This year we may be more like Tarboro with 3 or 4 backs getting 50-75 yards per game. May not be a bad thing when we play the good teams
—the past 5-6 years our average drives have only been three or four plays with a long TD runs. When we came upon a good defense we would get frustrated when we couldn’t score quickly. We may be able to grind it out better than past teams which may help us if we make it to the playoffs. This team may end up reminding me of Coach Hoggard’s first few teams where they would wear you out 8,10, 12 yards at a time
—based on our Rocky Mount game, one game only, our players have a lot of guts and toughness.

We play Norfolk Norview on Friday. They are the 13th ranked 5A team in Virginia so we may know a little more after this game.
Thanks for this information. I've told everyone that NE,Wrh, Clinton may not be the top team in the East. I think Edenton may just be the team to beat. I don't know though, that's why I wanted some input from within. I think I'll go to that game Friday, I hadn't even looked at your schedule. I saw that Currituck is playing Hickory (Va) Friday but I wasn't going to attend that.

Thanks for this information. I've told everyone that NE,Wrh, Clinton may not be the top team in the East. I think Edenton may just be the team to beat. I don't know though, that's why I wanted some input from within. I think I'll go to that game Friday, I hadn't even looked at your schedule. I saw that Currituck is playing Hickory (Va) Friday but I wasn't going to attend that.
Is Edison home or away

Did
Did Edenton win last night

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT