ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Eagles

Goob. If NE defense and offense plays as physical as y'all did against Conley,y'all win

Well our defense is playing pretty well. Our kids have really had a hard time when we've faced a good rb. That Stanley kid at Holmes lit us up. He made it look to easy. I'm just waiting for Biggie, we have to have him play like he did early on. If he comes out and plays the way he did early in the season then we'll no doubt be playing for the eastern c ship. I've been saying it up here for some time. If your planning on beating NE then you better do it this yr. We arent hardly losing anyone and we are gaining two top 150 players in the nation.

Just to clarify, Northeastern hasn't won an outright state c ship. I wanted to make sure everyone knows that all of us NE posters already know this. I'm trying to remember how that Taylor Swift song goes?

Just to clarify, Northeastern hasn't won an outright state c ship. I wanted to make sure everyone knows that all of us NE posters already know this. I'm trying to remember how that Taylor Swift song goes?
Umm...was their someone who didn't know that? Maybe the Taylor swift song your thinking bout is "shake it off" lol

Umm...was their someone who didn't know that? Maybe the Taylor swift song your thinking bout is "shake it off" lol

Believe it or not there are a lot of posters up here that think we don't know lol. They constantly remind us, just scroll thru any thread.
No that's not the song I was thinking of,although that was a good one.

Believe it or not there are a lot of posters up here that think we don't know lol. They constantly remind us, just scroll thru any thread.
No that's not the song I was thinking of,although that was a good one.
Its playoff time. You are going to hear alot of inaccurate bs and accusations about posters and teams. The only truth bomb they will understand is game night!

Reactions: daagoob
Its playoff time. You are going to hear alot of inaccurate bs and accusations about posters and teams. The only truth bomb they will understand is game night!

With Biggie back in the lineup I really like our chances to win out. Now if he comes back and isn't himself then I won't feel the same. Coach said he'll be back for 2nd Rd. I'm curious to see if he doesn't return Friday for Goldsboro.

Reactions: bud33345
With Biggie back in the lineup I really like our chances to win out. Now if he comes back and isn't himself then I won't feel the same. Coach said he'll be back for 2nd Rd. I'm curious to see if he doesn't return Friday for Goldsboro.
Goldsboro has guys that can play. They run the ball pretty good and toss it up just enough to keep you honest. To compare them to a team yall have played I would say Rocky Mount without the speed Rocky Mount has at the skill spots.

Looks like Clinton and WRH had their way with Goldsboro. I also saw that New Bern beat them bad.
Didn't say Goldsboro were world beaters. But look at the teams you mentioned; WRH, Clinton, New Bern. Those teams do something that NE doesnt do. That is RUN the ball hard and heavy. I think you guys will win but don't be surprised if it's not by as much as those other teams.

Didn't say Goldsboro were world beaters. But look at the teams you mentioned; WRH, Clinton, New Bern. Those teams do something that NE doesnt do. That is RUN the ball hard and heavy. I think you guys will win but don't be surprised if it's not by as much as those other teams.

Well we damn sure can't run

Well we damn sure can't run
Honestly I dont think this was a good bracket for you guys. The Clinton bracket I feel suited more y'alls style of play. Wing and wishbone offenses can make for a long night. You guys will have to make big plays on offense and be efficient with every possession and score. Biggie would help that, but the top tier of the bracket has some straight up ballers on those teams.

Honestly I dont think this was a good bracket for you guys. The Clinton bracket I feel suited more y'alls style of play. Wing and wishbone offenses can make for a long night. You guys will have to make big plays on offense and be efficient with every possession and score. Biggie would help that, but the top tier of the bracket has some straight up ballers on those teams.

Well I always respect your knowledge but I'm not with you on this one. I believe we would no doubt the favorite with Biggie behind center. You remember what I told you coach told me about our performance against Havelock. After him telling me that it all made sense. I was just so confused about how bad we looked that night

Reactions: bud33345
Well I always respect your knowledge but I'm not with you on this one. I believe we would no doubt the favorite with Biggie behind center. You remember what I told you coach told me about our performance against Havelock. After him telling me that it all made sense. I was just so confused about how bad we looked that night

That 4 game brutal ooc schedule really took its toll on our kids. Coach told me we were banged up and burnt out heading into that 3 game home stand against Holmes, Havelock, and HC.

Hey, I'm not always right. Lol. Look at it this way, At least you don't have to drive to Laurinburg to play Scotland! I just hope we make it home alive! Lol

That 4 game brutal ooc schedule really took its toll on our kids. Coach told me we were banged up and burnt out heading into that 3 game home stand against Holmes, Havelock, and HC.
I knew that, it was that moment I knew having a ooc like that didn't have any advantages. Before I thought it would help prepare but in reality it beat those kids up mentally and physically. Looking at it now if yall would have left the Havelock week a bye it would have benefited NE a great deal. Easy to say that now when you see the aftermath.

Ayden Grifton has had the injury bug bite them too. They finally got healthy and are red hot right now. I am definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Our game with them was close until late in the 3rd and going into the 4th qtr. We just seemed to wear them Down.

Reactions: dogs79
Never thought I'd become a Miami Hurricanes fan. Got to love the sunshine state.
I hear ya! Laurinburg feels halfway their maybe I should help him move this weekend lol.
Our game with them was close until late in the 3rd and going into the 4th qtr. We just seemed to wear them Down.
Yeah Otis, that was a great win and I am not trying to take away from it at all the chargers were scoring and it was a shootout. #3 Micheal Webb is their best athlete he missed 3 games. Also #1 was out a few games. It was reported he didn't come back till the North Lenoir game. I hope your conference does well and I believe they will. That New Bern win for you guys was big and proved all I needed to see from West Craven.

I hear ya! Laurinburg feels halfway their maybe I should help him move this weekend lol.

Yeah Otis, that was a great win and I am not trying to take away from it at all the chargers were scoring and it was a shootout. #3 Micheal Webb is their best athlete he missed 3 games. Also #1 was out a few games. It was reported he didn't come back till the North Lenoir game. I hope your conference does well and I believe they will. That New Bern win for you guys was big and proved all I needed to see from West Craven.

Oh I know. We have a few out also. A DE that would make a huge difference in our defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT