ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Eagles

"Show ignored content"
Nah, it's so pleasant now. I haven't even begun to talk trash but I guess I can ratchet things up a bit. What you think Coach Moore, send me a sign. I can't hold back much longer. They're not believers, it's time now. Let's do this, I'm just patiently waiting. Coach Moore has played this to perfection, just as planned. He's giving us what we wanted, that's all we can ask

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
If NE wins big against Hertford county then drops to first flight, I would laff my ass off and believe this 100%. If they play like they did against Havelock, Hertford county will win and the doubters will come out of the woodwork. I've seen NE quite a bit this year and know what they are capable of. It's no secret NE is a better team on the road so there is some cause for some validation about this claim. A loss to Hertford county has to send up some red flags in my opinion. I dont see the reasoning in wanting to lose to your biggest conference foe. One thing is for certain Hertford county will be looking to win and win big if they are given the chance. Either way I'm tore between what game to go see tonight. I have narrowed it down to 2 games Conley vs Rose or New Bern vs CB Aycock. Conley and New Bern are favorites in each game but the underdogs could surprise the favorites. Could come down to a coin flip in a hour or 2. Lol

Last edited:
If NE wins big against Hertford county then drops to first flight, I would laff my ass off and believe this 100%. If they play like they did against Havelock, Hertford county will win and the doubters will come out of the woodwork. I've seen NE quite a bit this year and know what they are capable of. It's no secret NE is a better team on the road so there is some cause for some validation about this claim. A loss to Hertford county has to send up some red flags in my opinion. I dont see the reasoning in wanting to lose to your biggest conference foe. One thing is for certain Hertford county will be looking to win and win big if they are given the chance. Either way I'm tore between what game to go see tonight. I have narrowed it down to 2 games Conley vs Rose or New Bern vs CB Aycock. Conley and New Bern are favorites in each game but the underdogs could surprise the favorites. Could come down to a coin flip in a hour or 2. Lol
Show ignored content,lol. Nah, don't need to dumb myself down anymore. Well don't doubt First Flight now, SWO don't want any part of the beach boys.

Reactions: bud33345
Dang, I could make the short trip and catch WRH at Goldsboro tonight too! Gawd only knows where I'll end up in a few hours lol.

I'll help you, WRH at Goldsboro. It's a no brainer
Well even though SC is not looking really good this year they still have games coming up in confrence with New bern, Conley, and Rose. If they can pick off a win between any of those they can still make the playoffs and my son should be healthy enough to return by then. So it's a bit complicated. Lol

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Well even though SC is not looking really good this year they still have games coming up in confrence with New bern, Conley, and Rose. If they can pick off a win between any of those they can still make the playoffs and my son should be healthy enough to return by then. So it's a bit complicated. Lol
WRH by 2

Reactions: dogs79

Bud I didn't know your son had been hurt. Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: bud33345
They been battling injuries all season. They have yet to field a team on friday night with all the starters healthy. He was tasked with blocking Jaylen Smith (nc state commit) all night against HC and was playing DE on the other side in rotation mainly on 3rd down. Last offensive drive for SC he went out with what trainers and Dr. on site thought was a serious knee injury, torn ACL. Ended up being dislocated knee cap after fluid drained from his knee and a MRI. Very fortunate. Needless to say Jaylen ran wild after that and stopped the last drive. He hopes to be back for the season finale against Conley.

Northeastern got a couple of guys out tonight I can't name no names but one will be missed in the passing game on the defensive side......

Northeastern got a couple of guys out tonight I can't name no names but one will be missed in the passing game on the defensive side......
That's unfortunate, going to have to hope the pass rush can get there to keep HC from picking apart the secondary.

Dude...next time I'm at the corral watching yall get stomped could you at least get my order correct at the concession stand? I want the red Gatorade not the blue...seriously.

Your going to take the beating that Havelock could have gave you. Your squad is good not great. You had your chance to prove something against Havelock instead you layyed an egg, it would not be a big deal, but you got outplayed by a 1aa squad the week before!

Now you think your ready for the Corral! You better pray WRH ends your season so it will be an expected ending to your season, and not the way coming to the Corral taking a whopping will feel.

Your going to take the beating that Havelock could have gave you. Your squad is good not great. You had your chance to prove something against Havelock instead you layyed an egg, it would not be a big deal, but you got outplayed by a 1aa squad the week before!

Now you think your ready for the Corral! You better pray WRH ends your season so it will be an expected ending to your season, and not the way coming to the Corral taking a whopping will feel.
Hahaha...I'm not a NE fan but I'll indulge. SWO hasn't played a single team worthy of anything this season outside of Jax and WRH which they lost in horrible fashion. If you think losing to Edenton is a bad loss I suggest you look back to that program and see they have made a 2A title appearance just 3 years ago and beat NE to do it. As far as Havelock goes, yep they took the L but what the hell did SWO do against WRH and Jacksonville? If SWO wants to pound their chest over beating East Duplin fine.... NE is playing a team that embarrassed east duplin already this year in Hertford county tonight. So you guys keep enjoy playing teams like trask, pender, white oak, east carteret and freaking Lejeune and then have the audacity to call out NE about about a Edenton loss ok? LMAO.

Hahaha...I'm not a NE fan but I'll indulge. SWO hasn't played a single team worthy of anything this season outside of Jax and WRH which they lost in horrible fashion. If you think losing to Edenton is a bad loss I suggest you look back to that program and see they have made a 2A title appearance just 3 years ago and beat NE to do it. As far as Havelock goes, yep they took the L but what the hell did SWO do against WRH and Jacksonville? If SWO wants to pound their chest over beating East Duplin fine.... NE is playing a team that embarrassed east duplin already this year in Hertford county tonight. So you guys keep enjoy playing teams like trask, pender, white oak, east carteret and freaking Lejeune and then have the audacity to call out NE about about a Edenton loss ok? LMAO.

Win a couple of games in a row, and then NE will be allowed to talk again. Last year may have been there last chance at a chip. You know it, and the rest of the 2a east is just to nice to tell them. Come to the Corral during the playoffs, and tell me how they beat a 5a state championship from VA, but can't win one big game in North Carolina. Ummm

Win a couple of games in a row, and then NE will be allowed to talk again. Last year may have been there last chance at a chip. You know it, and the rest of the 2a east is just to nice to tell them. Come to the Corral during the playoffs, and tell me how they beat a 5a state championship from VA, but can't win one big game in North Carolina. Ummm

Haven't you figured it out yet. I know I posted like a week ago what I was told. Yourself and everyone else that thinks NE has fell off is in for a rude awakening come playoff time. Coach's plan has worked to perfection. All your stallions have to do is just keep winning, and that shouldn't be a problem with that easy schedule. See you soon, at the corral that is. Maybe coach can get us some of those big fancy charter buses like yall arrived in. I mean they were sweet.

Congrats to a fine young man and player. this is what HS Football is about and all sports for that matter. I'm sure he will do fine in both Academics and Football. The best to him rest of this year and in his future.

Reactions: daagoob
So Goob what do you really think has happened??? Are the boys just worn down physically and mentally from the tough schedule? I believe earlier in the season you had predicted they would be 5-2 after 7 games so you were not far off.

So Goob what do you really think has happened??? Are the boys just worn down physically and mentally from the tough schedule? I believe earlier in the season you had predicted they would be 5-2 after 7 games so you were not far off.

The loss to your Aces hurt. It was a very tough loss to take being a rivalry and NE was riding such a high. After that they had to immediately turn around and play a very fast and physical Havelock team. That was two losses back to back after starting the season with 4 straight tough road wins against much bigger schools. Coach knows our kids play better on the road so had no choice but sandbag one of the final games to insure we could get seeded lower to guarantee us road games after hosting the first round here. I believe he chose the HC game to go ahead and get the L out of the way so that we could finish conference play out on a good winning streak heading into the playoffs. He wants our kids to go on the road in the playoffs and win against the powers down south to not only get us prepared for who we will be facing in the state cship game but to also get to play against the powerhouse teams down south who turned down offers from our coach to play us in ooc this yr. Coach tried his best to schedule a couple of teams from the Duplin/Onslow county area this yr but they all said no thank you. I trust our coach and I know how bad he wants this cship. Taking the L to Holmes or Havelock wasn't part of the plan after shooting out the gate smoking hot. He would've rather just run the table but after those losses he had to do what's best for the team and if that met sandbagging to get the third L then that's what he had to do.

Congrats to a fine young man and player. this is what HS Football is about and all sports for that matter. I'm sure he will do fine in both Academics and Football. The best to him rest of this year and in his future.

SWO#1, wish you could meet him. He's such a good kid outside of fb. He holds true to his strong faith in God even when he's on the field or posting on social media. The only thing I'm sad about is that he only had 1 yr here and he hasn't been given the opportunity to kick as many field goals as I would've liked to see. That's where he excels at, he's deadly accurate and has only missed one all yr and it got blocked against Conley. I was hoping he'd get a chance at a game winner but times running out. Really going to miss him.

He will be apart of history going to Barton. They will start their first season in football next year and he will be apart of that team. They signed a good kid from South Central last year, he will add to the talent as they get that program off the ground. Congratulations to him.

Reactions: daagoob
They had 3 or 4 people get hurt in the Rocky Mount game and won't be back until playoffs and now the quarter back is down and might not be back until playoffs so maybe playoffs we will be healthy again maybe

They had 3 or 4 people get hurt in the Rocky Mount game and won't be back until playoffs and now the quarter back is down and might not be back until playoffs so maybe playoffs we will be healthy again maybe
NE and WRH got to get healthy. Clinton looks healthy except for Kaba. I think it's good for Clinton. He probly return against WRH. He played great against us last year. I hate to admit it but they playing pretty good right now.

goob you might not know Za'yon he was a big part of what northeastern was doing against the bigger schools with rushing the QB but got hurt against Rocky Mount and then for good against edenton he tried again against Havelock sprained his ankle and broke his thumb that's why you haven't seen him the last 2 games but his mom told me that he mad because it's his senior year

I'm not very familiar with the Northeastern program but if I'm coach Moore, it may be time to look at some guys on the JV squad to see if they can fill some key roles on this team in the conference schedule. I don't believe the cupboard is bare as far as talent wise. If NE wants to make a push this year getting those guys some experience against the weaker opponents in conference may turn up some diamonds in what has been a tough 3 game stretch with injuries. It could pay dividends not just this season but next season as well. Right now it seems they need QB, LB/DE, RB, and some OL help. To be sure they have some guys on JV playing well enough to fill one of these. I don't expect them to be able to find all they need on JV but they can be very competitive with just one or two of those spots solidified.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT