ADVERTISEMENT

Final thoughts on North Davidson's season.

TJ Boyce has earned the right to hold his head high if anybody has. I don't know him. I only see him play on Friday nights. But with his talent, the way he competes on every play, and the way he carries himself, I have got to believe he will be winner in life.
We have been blessed at the running back position the last 5 years with Kennedy McKoy and TJ. I can see TJ having the same kind of impact somewhere that Kennedy is having at West Virginia. I just hope he gets the offer he is looking for.
We know we will get to see Chris kicking at NCSU. I'm not a State fan, but I will be watching.
Great season, Black Knights. You gave us a lot to be proud of as a community. Thanks for all the hard work.

And having just played ND, we were here giving them their props on a great season. They returned the compliments with kind words and then you kids showed up.
Congrats to East Duplin and good luck. Everyone we met there was very nice. Great food and service at the country cooking place we ate(Duffs I think). It was a good game where ED made 2 plays of the game. 1. Stopping is a foot short on 4th down and 50/50 ball intercepted at the 3 just before the half. Also ED didn't turn it over. Impressive.

Last edited:
Congrats to East Duplin and good luck. Everyone we met there was very nice. Great food and service at the country cooking place we ate(Huffs I think). It was a good game where ED made 2 plays of the game. 1. Stopping is a foot short on 4th down and 50/50 ball intercepted at the 3 just before the half. Also ED didn't turn it over. Impressive.
*Duff's

When I First saw TJ I think it was the 2nd game he played for us? Anyways, I wasn’t too impressed. But he really became an incredible player at North. Meant SO much for us. What a guy. Hard always to lose a guy like him.

TJ Boyce has earned the right to hold his head high if anybody has. I don't know him. I only see him play on Friday nights. But with his talent, the way he competes on every play, and the way he carries himself, I have got to believe he will be winner in life.
We have been blessed at the running back position the last 5 years with Kennedy McKoy and TJ. I can see TJ having the same kind of impact somewhere that Kennedy is having at West Virginia. I just hope he gets the offer he is looking for.
We know we will get to see Chris kicking at NCSU. I'm not a State fan, but I will be watching.
Great season, Black Knights. You gave us a lot to be proud of as a community. Thanks for all the hard work.

Blessed For Sure!! It's rare to have a RB go Power 5 and play from the moment he steps on campus- only for that RB to be followed by a guy who puts up more ridiculous numbers. McKoy was a beast- could literally do it all- run around you, through you, and an excellent receiver. No question one of the best high school backs I've ever watched. Between him and TJ im guessing thats 6000-7000 career yards? With the undefeated JV season could it be plug and play for the offense?

Congrats Black Knights on the successful season. I have a feeling we will be talking about you guys around this time again next year. You represented the CCC well- you've set the standard for the rest of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT