ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Playoffs Rd 3

Goob how one of ya coaches got it going either way. U got it a 22 point win. Thats is ridicolous prediction..

Goob how one of ya coaches got it going either way. U got it a 22 point win. Thats is ridicolous prediction..

What more would you expect a coach in this game to say? Of course they are not going to come out and say that they will win by two touchdowns or more. I don't mean any disrespect towards your program, I think you know that, but I just believe that our team is that good. Your defense although it is a concern somewhat is not going to be able to win this game alone. I feel that you think that our defense is bad, I on the other hand don't believe our defense is that bad. You have said before that defense wins championships, that I will agree with, but you also need a really good offense as well when you're playing a team like Northeastern. I think that your team will be in it until half I think that your team will be in it until halftime, after that I think that the Eagles run away with the game. If you guys get behind at all, you're going to have a really hard time catching up. If the Eagles get behind, it's not going to be as hard to catch up

Reactions: dogs79

Bulldog, I'm hanging with you guys Friday night. Even though I've never met yall, I'll feel like you guys for the most part are good people and are just passionate fans like myself. What you guys have going for yall is a very rich tradition. Successful is an understatement, you guys are like Shelby and Reidsville, a dynasty. NHS is slowly becoming what you guys already are. It should be a great game, and it may be the eagles toughest test yet. We are trying to get where you guys have already been, and for us it starts Friday night. I believe we are going to win big and turn some heads across the state, including Reidsvilles. If this doesn't happen, I will gladly eat crow and pull for you guys to win it all. See you guys at 5

Reactions: olddog77
Bulldog, I'm hanging with you guys Friday night. Even though I've never met yall, I'll feel like you guys for the most part are good people and are just passionate fans like myself. What you guys have going for yall is a very rich tradition. Successful is an understatement, you guys are like Shelby and Reidsville, a dynasty. NHS is slowly becoming what you guys already are. It should be a great game, and it may be the eagles toughest test yet. We are trying to get where you guys have already been, and for us it starts Friday night. I believe we are going to win big and turn some heads across the state, including Reidsvilles. If this doesn't happen, I will gladly eat crow and pull for you guys to win it all. See you guys at 5
........and we'll do the same!

Reactions: daagoob
probally wont happen this year. Shelby will take 2aa
time will tell. nobody was saying that after South Point drug them in the regular season finale! ill admit though, Shelby bounced back in the playoffs and won like they usually do! and btw, Reidsville will take 2A. AGAIN!!!

You hope!
actually i dont care if they do or dont. i wouldnt mind seeing an eastern team win it! i only said that because as usual one poster had Shelby penciled in for the 2AA title already. the same way they had South Point penciled in before Shelby got their revenge on them!

Goob im glad u got it all figured out,nobody said ya defense wasnt good,i c ya run 5-2 defense enough said.. But um i guess ya think ya offense cant be beat ,i never said we couldnt lose,either way im good. Again im gonna say all this hoopla everyone spewing out is what we want to happen.. And the very opposite can happen two good well oiled machines gonna be on that feild friday night its not gonna be easy either way i dont care if u post Nhs 100 -0 i think the fans us to are superinflated with what our programs have done i seen film on yall team looks good but good teams often battle to the finish. Now tomorrow i will be silent .not posting anything just ready to see this game..Its DOGS VS EAGLES !!!

NORTHEASTERN HAS THE #4 OFFENSE IN TOTAL YARDS IN THE COUNTRY ACCORDING TO MAX PREPS. YOU MAY HATE US, AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR US, BUT THAT IS IMPRESSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST. GOOD JOB COACH MOORE

NORTHEASTERN HAS THE #4 OFFENSE IN TOTAL YARDS IN THE COUNTRY ACCORDING TO MAX PREPS. YOU MAY HATE US, AND HAVE NO RESPECT FOR US, BUT THAT IS IMPRESSIVE TO SAY THE LEAST. GOOD JOB COACH MOORE
I'll bet the bulldogs respect NE. That is impressive. But now you got to play a real defense

Yi respect the the eagles as much as walking on a new carpet muddy shoes that how much respect i have for its not my team who cares....

Know the radio station I.D. Most likely will not be able to receive it in the east.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT