ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Playoffs Rd 3

TD Pass2

Nov 25, 2016
ECC went 2-1 last week as Clinton fell to Northeastern and Wallace and ED advanced easily.

Randleman @ East Duplin
Two good teams clash this week with two very different styles. The Panthers, a ground and pound running team and Randleman, a more balanced team with a heck of a passing game. Defense will win this one. Can ED slow the air attack of Randleman? Can Randleman score enough points against the ED defense to keep it close?
I’m going with ED by 14.

Wallace @ Northeastern
NE shut out Clinton last week, which should tell everyone that their defense is very talented. They have a potent offense as well. How will WRH react? I think the Bulldogs are athletic enough to slow down NE’s offense. Wallace will have to sustain drives and control the clock in this one.
Wallace by 10

Games of Interest:

Pamlico @ North Duplin
Being a Duplin county native, this game is on my radar. ND continues to roll.
ND by 21.

SWO @ East Bladen
SWO has looked impressive during these playoffs. I’m looking for this one to be close, with the Stallions riding off into the sunset with a W.
SWO by 7

Last edited:
If Wallace does beat northeastern, which I believe they will and EB takes care of SWO, we will be glad to host the Eastern Championship at Lenin Fisher Stadium..

Reactions: dogs79
If Wallace does beat northeastern, which I believe they will and EB takes care of SWO, we will be glad to host the Eastern Championship at Lenin Fisher Stadium..
Phantom. If that happens, you'll have a shot at me , being dead wrong. Or, I'll be able to say I told you so. Absolutely luv this time of year

I tell ya what dog79 y'all go take care business up there and we'll do our thing, then you won't have travel but about 42 miles to find who does go to ship.

ED has a BIG, BIG game at home. Randleman seems to be hitting on all 8 just like the Panthers In the end I think the Pink Panthers get-er-done.

WRH has a chance to backup some big wins this year. I think the dogs bite NE where it hurts. If you guys get to the corral and the lights are out just keep on going a little ways to EB. but I think they will be on and standing room only.

Oh and NE beating Clinton dosnt show anything that already hasnt been done by the ECC and others. If their claim to fame is that game !!!! If it were a predictor for the playoffs then SWO is in BIG, BIG trouble. What would Alford E. Newman say ......what.....me worry !!

I don't see a runaway in any of these games. Dogs by 7, Panthers by 3, and stallions hy10. The other stallions(sc) gonna get rolled

ED has a BIG, BIG game at home. Randleman seems to be hitting on all 8 just like the Panthers In the end I think the Pink Panthers get-er-done.

WRH has a chance to backup some big wins this year. I think the dogs bite NE where it hurts. If you guys get to the corral and the lights are out just keep on going a little ways to EB. but I think they will be on and standing room only.

Oh and NE beating Clinton dosnt show anything that already hasnt been done by the ECC and others. If their claim to fame is that game !!!! If it were a predictor for the playoffs then SWO is in BIG, BIG trouble. What would Alford E. Newman say ......what.....me worry !!
How soon SWO fans forget NE put 63 on ya'll in a laugher with less talent than they have this year. Stay in yo lane buddy....good luck in all honesty though!

How soon SWO fans forget NE put 63 on ya'll in a laugher with less talent than they have this year. Stay in yo lane buddy....good luck in all honesty though!

We been in the passing lane a lot, and passed everyone 4 times. You pulled out in it one time and got ran over by a bus. go to the end of the road at least once and then you get the right of way. Until then heed the sign ...... slower traffic kept left

We been in the passing lane a lot, and passed everyone 4 times. You pulled out in it one time and got ran over by a bus. go to the end of the road at least once and then you get the right of way. Until then heed the sign ...... slower traffic kept left
Thats a good one but you only as good as your last seriously, E Bladen and SWO are playing well but the 2 big boys lock horns in E-City on Friday.

Eagles fly high (by 12),and horses go back to the horse pen with tails tucked between the legs, the Dawgs bite wings off of eagles from the north east,(by12), E.D. Panthers in a big cat fight with the tigers of Randelman high school. Panthers by 15.

ECC went 2-1 last week as Clinton fell to Northeastern and Wallace and ED advanced easily.

Randleman @ East Duplin
Two good teams clash this week with two very different styles. The Panthers, a ground and pound running team and Randleman, a more balanced team with a heck of a passing game. Defense will win this one. Can ED slow the air attack of Randleman? Can Randleman score enough points against the ED defense to keep it close?
I’m going with ED by 14.

Wallace @ Northeastern
NE shut out Clinton last week, which should tell everyone that their defense is very talented. They have a potent offense as well. How will WRH react? I think the Bulldogs are athletic enough to slow down NE’s offense. Wallace will have to sustain drives and control the clock in this one.
Wallace by 10

Games of Interest:

Pamlico @ North Duplin
Being a Duplin county native, this game is on my radar. ND continues to roll.
ND by 21.

SWO @ East Bladen
SWO has looked impressive during these playoffs. I’m looking for this one to be close, with the Stallions riding off into the sunset with a W.
SWO by 7
East Duplin
Wallace Rose Hill
East Bladen
North Duplin

ED 42 Randleman 17
WRH 35 NE 14

The ECC continues to roll toward the State Championship. Taking 2A and 2AA this year.

I know right, that was as dumb as that post above yours
i honestly believe the game between you guys and WRH could go either way, but i give you guys the slight edge because of the way you dismantled Clinton. and on a serious note, Randleman's passing game has me concerned.

I think we all agree this won't be the case. But 96, you guys gonna have to bring that "A" game to win this week, and wrh too.
i agree 100% Randleman is a very good team from what i can tell! NE is too!

Last edited:
Please send me some of whatever you’re smoking. I’m not sure if you’re delusional or just plain ignorant. Either way, you’re still wrong.
Maybe you should take time to read the previous posts by me, it was clearly a joke. I put that up there because it was just as ignorant as that post by Duplin County tiger that Wallace Rosehill would blow out Northeastern

Please send me some of whatever you’re smoking. I’m not sure if you’re delusional or just plain ignorant. Either way, you’re still wrong.
Just so you know, call me ignorant, call me delusional, but I have yet to be wrong. Truth be told, I've been pretty damn dead-on accurate on my predictions. But that post you're referring to was just a jab at that ignorant post that somebody else put up

Just so you know, call me ignorant, call me delusional, but I have yet to be wrong. Truth be told, I've been pretty damn dead-on accurate on my predictions. But that post you're referring to was just a jab at that ignorant post that somebody else put up
Hope you wrong this time goober

I could be, but what's important is that I have a good time. Winning isn't everything to me, although it would be nice to win a c'ship and get that monkey off our back. Maybe then the eagles will garner some respect
Don't judge WRH on the Clinton game and I want judge NE on their schedule. Got a good friend that coaches says y'all da real deal. He said close game ,could go either way. I'll loose more sleep if my dogs win than loose

I could be, but what's important is that I have a good time. Winning isn't everything to me, although it would be nice to win a c'ship and get that monkey off our back. Maybe then the eagles will garner some respect
we ED fans would love to get the monkey off our back and win a championship too! or maybe i should say "gorilla" off our back!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT