Bunker Hill 1-0, 0-0
Maiden 1-0, 0-0
East Burke 0-1, 0-0
Lincolnton 0-1, 0-0
Newton Conover 0-1, 0-0
West Caldwell 0-1, 0-0
West Lincoln 0-1, 0-0

Reactions: Maiden Creek
How fun it is coming off a loss and picking the winners. It's almost as fun as me posting Lincolnton by 1...Here are mine:

Foard at Bandys: Always think the Trojans have potential, so I'll take them by 12.

St. Stephens at Bunker Hill: The Bears are defending champs in the CVAC until someone beats them. They were down to Freedom but didn't give up, only to come back and win.

Newton-Conover at Hickory: Last year's score was 56-36 Hickory. Looking at the stats (If they're correct) H-had 484 total yards to NC's 492, again, if that's correct...There is no way I can see the Red Devils or anyone else scoring so much against the Tornadoes this time, long time rivalry or not: Hickory by 24.

West Iredell at West Caldwell: The Warriors will definitely win, but it won't be the hapless warriors from West Caldwell, they might, though. West Iredell by 10.

Cherryville at West Lincoln: West Lincoln by 20...A long time ago I was at West game when they were playing the Ironmen, and, ah the h3!! with rest of the story.

East Burke at Freedom: I'll be pulling for the Cavaliers but after playing Bunker Hill close, the Patriots might have turned a corner: Freedom by 6...This is what they call Fat Friday, so there could be an upset.

Lincolnton at North Lincoln: Lincolnton by 1 Uhhhhh
👇

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Schedule
Bandys vs Foard
Bunker Hill vs St. Stephens
East Burke at Freedom
Lincolnton at North Lincoln
Maiden bye
Newton Conover at Hickory
West Caldwell vs West Iredell
West Lincoln vs Cherryville

Standings
Bandys 1-0, 0-0
Bunker Hill 1-0, 0-0
Maiden 1-0, 0-0
East Burke 0-1, 0-0
Lincolnton 0-1, 0-0
Newton Conover 0-1, 0-0
West Caldwell 0-1, 0-0
West Lincoln 0-1, 0-0
Bandys
Bunker Hill
Freedom
Lincolnton
Hickory
West Iredell
West Lincoln

Bandys
Bunker Hill
Freedom

North Lincoln….I’ve stared at it long enough…the Wolves just might surprise us…but I’ll stick with the Knights.

Hickory
West Iredell
West Lincoln

Good luck! Fellers.

Reactions: Lincolnton
Schedule
Bandys vs Foard
East Burke at Freedom
Maiden bye

Standings
Bandys 1-0, 0-0
Bunker Hill 1-0, 0-0
Maiden 1-0, 0-0
East Burke 0-1, 0-0
Lincolnton 0-1, 0-0
Newton Conover 0-1, 0-0
West Caldwell 0-1, 0-0
West Lincoln 0-1, 0-0
Bandys by 30
Bears by 40
Freedom by 30
NL by 3
Hickory by 40
West Iredell by 25
West Lincoln by 26

The real question is where do we go this week. To watch Newton at hickory or Bunker Hill. Or something totally different
If my team had an open night, there are some good games in this area:

-Charlotte Christian at South Point
-Myers Park at Hough, an easy drive from Maiden to Cornelius
-Statesville at Lake Norman
-AC Reynolds at Shelby
-Lincolnton at North Lincoln, maybe just maybe an interesting matchup

If my team had an open night, there are some good games in this area:

-Charlotte Christian at South Point
-Myers Park at Hough, an easy drive from Maiden to Cornelius
-Statesville at Lake Norman
-AC Reynolds at Shelby
-Lincolnton at North Lincoln, maybe just maybe an interesting matchup
Only downfall to the Lincolnton game is North Lincolnton stadium sucks LOL

The clicking of the dice in my hands , holding up my hands up to Mainden Creeks mouth then lincontons mouth here blow on these dice for good luck fellas ok and here we go, dice tossed—-

Bandys over Foard- it’s a no brainer, Bandys has this but I’d guess 3 TDs

The Hill over those Springs Road(St Stephens) rowdies- Willis Willis Willis.

Freedom over EB- hey do I want Freedom to win, absolutely not but last weeks performances from both teams and common sense tends to tell all. EB lost way too many athletes to graduation to be considered keeping this close.

North Lincoln over Lincolnton- another county rumble. Lincolnton will always own the series no question but this years NL will take advantage. Too much Wingate in this one.

Hickory- (Forest Gump voice) that’s all I got ya’ say bout that

West Iredell over West Caldwell- back in the day this would be a killer matchup. Oh how things change. WI by 21

West Lincoln over Cherryville- rivals that don’t resemble much of a neck and neck series ha ha. Rebs will do their thing. Yawn

I would say all these picks this week are very predictable, the only one that the underdog win game going on would be Lincolnton. If North gets fumble fever it could go to the wolves
I went to their game last year…and the Wolves shoulda won that game. I went to the East Lincoln vs Lincolnton a couple years before that and the Wolves lost 14-8. They had chances to win that one too. You can never count the Wolves out…especially in a Lincoln county showdown.

Hey, thank you for the towel snap. I knew you'd get around to us since you've already got everybody else. For your 10-14, we've won many close games. Now, when you do a follow-up to this, just know I already got another spicy post waitin'.

Hey, thank you for the towel snap. I knew you'd get around to us since you've already got everybody else. For your 10-14, we've won many close games. Now, when you do a follow-up to this, just know I already got another spicy post waitin'.
He won the CVAC pick ‘em last year taking Lincolnton…when no one else did.

Tell ‘em Lincolnton!😂

Actually, I didn't win but I was among the top ten... Remember how I told about the course I had long ago call Propagation of Political Policy. How to lie, uh, I meant how to explain things euphemistically.

I saw where you said he wouldn't reach full football potential at North, and thought to myself, "Hmmm, I'll bet AMD has a school in mind where he would". Sure enough, not too much later the answer showed up in another one of your posts, and as I thought, it was Maiden. I was just bowled over with surprise.

I saw where you said he wouldn't reach full football potential at North, and thought to myself, "Hmmm, I'll bet AMD has a school in mind where he would". Sure enough, not too much later the answer showed up in another one of your posts, and as I thought, it was Maiden. I was just bowled over with surprise.
I figured his dad's alma mater would be a good example that's all 🤣

Enjoy the game, but you don’t wanna make that bunch down there mad. Some of those rich lake people have more millions than I have blood pressure pills... We, here in Lincolnton are Les Misérables, and all we can do is shout, but those guys are a different story.
They don’t go to school board meetings and Yell, Instead, they might up and hire some Charlotte law firm to file a complaint with the NCHSAA.😮

Schedule
Bandys vs Foard
East Burke at Freedom
Maiden bye

Bandys
Bunker Hill
Freedom
Lincolnton Wolves
Maiden (how do you tell the difference in a bye and your regular non-conference schedule, lol)
Hickory
West Iredell
Ironmen to lose

Enjoy the game, but you don’t wanna make that bunch down there mad. Some of those rich lake people have more millions than I have blood pressure pills... We, here in Lincolnton are Les Misérables, and all we can do is shout, but those guys are a different story.
They don’t go to school board meetings and Yell, Instead, they might up and hire some Charlotte law firm to file a complaint with the NCHSAA.😮
☝️He aint lyin

Nchsaa ? 🤔🤔 That organization the State neutered 🤣🤣

Schedule
Bandys vs Foard
East Burke at Freedom
Maiden bye

Standings
Bandys 1-0, 0-0
Bunker Hill 1-0, 0-0
Maiden 1-0, 0-0
East Burke 0-1, 0-0
Lincolnton 0-1, 0-0
Newton Conover 0-1, 0-0
West Caldwell 0-1, 0-0
West Lincoln 0-1, 0-0
Bandys
Bunker
Freedom
North lincoln
Hickory
West Iredell
West Lincoln

I went to their game last year…and the Wolves shoulda won that game. I went to the East Lincoln vs Lincolnton a couple years before that and the Wolves lost 14-8. They had chances to win that one too. You can never count the Wolves out…especially in a Lincoln county showdown.
Oh I never count out those Lincolnton boys even when they may be at their worse. I counted just in the 2nd half alone of last weeks game with NL and WL 3 fumbles and all recovered by the D. West had one fumble recovered by North D but that was in 2nd half. I didn’t get there til 2nd half. Total fumbles I dunno. It happens it’s part of the game I even fumbled runs playing back yard ball against weaker neighbor kids lol. That many against Lincolnton will be hard to overcome.

I seen many pick West Iredell so is West Caldwell that bad?

I have west Caldwell winning. 22-14 and Only reason being is West Iredell did everything they could wrong vs CSD - OL didn’t block well, turnovers , penalties , missed FG , Pass D was not great etc and If they play like that again I think if West Caldwell can pass the ball they could have success

I seen many pick West Iredell so is West Caldwell that bad?

I have west Caldwell winning. 22-14 and Only reason being is West Iredell did everything they could wrong vs CSD - OL didn’t block well, turnovers , penalties , missed FG , Pass D was not great etc and If they play like that again I think if West Caldwell can pass the ball they could have success
Could be an upset on the rise. I hope not I’m on a hot streak don’t wanna lose my picks. I’ll gladly lose my Freedom EB pick lol

Oh I never count out those Lincolnton boys even when they may be at their worse. I counted just in the 2nd half alone of last weeks game with NL and WL 3 fumbles and all recovered by the D. West had one fumble recovered by North D but that was in 2nd half. I didn’t get there til 2nd half. Total fumbles I dunno. It happens it’s part of the game I even fumbled runs playing back yard ball against weaker neighbor kids lol. That many against Lincolnton will be hard to overcome.
Thanks BFR, I believe North is really good, this year. Are they Hickory good ? No, but they are more than likely the best team in this county, and arguably were last year. Hope the Wolves play them tough.

Thanks BFR, I believe North is really good, this year. Are they Hickory good ? No, but they are more than likely the best team in this county, and arguably were last year. Hope the Wolves play them tough.
Hoping for a good safe game. I agree the way they played Friday they ain’t ready for Hickory yet but bet when they do go toe to toe with them they may be more ready and they’ll have best back out there and best LB probably. I say probably, we’ll see. They gave them a game first half in last years 3rd round playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT