ADVERTISEMENT

Ashbrook Vs. Crest

only tough game crest played was tonight and only won with help from the refs. but, i like crest yall have some good talent i think the game is going to be a good one, it wont be a blowout, crest offense isn't that good honestly the defense is ok so we'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Ashbrook doesn’t have enough offense to beat Crest. Ashbrook’s front seven is decent, the linebacker #5 is a stud, but their secondary is trash. Those guys playing 25-30yds deep trying not to get beat over the top. Lloyd is going to kill that.
Ashbrook has one of their better teams in recent memory, plenty of talent, and I believe the Brook will beat SP this year after what I seen after watching them against Hibriten. The GreenWave are not well rounded enough as a team to beat Crest nor KM. The Brook is going to give SP fits though. Ashbrook should finish 8-2 this season. Ashbrook fans suddenly popping up out the blue on social media trash talking not realizing the light they are running toward is attached to a couple locomotives rolling downhill with no brakes…

omg you have to be one of those people who loves to hear themselves talk and who thinks that they are always right lol. good luck to the crest chargers its not going to be the blowout youre hoping for. Liberals hahahahaha that so laughable coming from a liberal haha . good day sir

• Haha
Reactions: Downeastsmashmouth
Seen undefeated Ashbrook teams roll into Crest before. Saw them leave with a beating.
This is true i cant even lie. Crest has had some of the best teams ive saws in a long time. i just dont think this is one of the teams. Amazing athletes and good coaching staff i just think this team especially in the middle of that defense lacks toughness im used to seeing from crest defenses of the past. I think it will be a good game i just think Ashbrook Wins this one.

This is true i cant even lie. Crest has had some of the best teams ive saws in a long time. i just dont think this is one of the teams. Amazing athletes and good coaching staff i just think this team especially in the middle of that defense lacks toughness im used to seeing from crest defenses of the past. I think it will be a good game i just think Ashbrook Wins this one.
I’m glad the brook is back. Had some fun teams over the years. Good luck to them on Friday.

Yee Haw Reaction GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

No matter what Mr. Waffle do not back down from these morons. Continue to attack. I believe Ashbrook has a great chance.

Ashbrook doesn’t have enough offense to beat Crest. Ashbrook’s front seven is decent, the linebacker #5 is a stud, but their secondary is trash. Those guys playing 25-30yds deep trying not to get beat over the top. Lloyd is going to kill that.
Ashbrook has one of their better teams in recent memory, plenty of talent, and I believe the Brook will beat SP this year after what I seen after watching them against Hibriten. The GreenWave are not well rounded enough as a team to beat Crest nor KM. The Brook is going to give SP fits though. Ashbrook should finish 8-2 this season. Ashbrook fans suddenly popping up out the blue on social media trash talking not realizing the light they are running toward is attached to a couple locomotives rolling downhill with no brakes…
You think everybody will always beat SP .... despite the overall records of SP vs everybody.
You probably had a full head of hair, all your teef and some Shaq hi tops on the last time Ashbrook beat SP.

Llyod hasn't killed a defense all year?!?! Nothing is going to change Friday. I'm not a Ashbrook fan I'm a Football Fan. That locomotive has been broken all season. Hopefully they can fix it before Friday but i dont see it happening. but good luck

Major cred at Boiling Springs Elementary for wearing those.
Not gonna lie, I had some at one time, my fat tail couldn't jump any higher though, and I think the weight to pump ratio was too much
as I swear I heard em holler "good lord man we cant do but so much" LOL

I also wore some poor folk plastic cleated Cugas in middle school, you dont know embarrassment, until you are ice skating across a gym floor... Those coupled with some husky courderoy britches made for some embarrassing moments for ole Shelby Lion LOL

My Dad was a tight wad…I mean TIGHT!

I wanted some new cleats too….white ones…like Billy “White Shoes” Johnson wore. 😂

The old man went to the garage and reached up and untied his shoes that were hanging from the rafters by the strings. Yep…black high top McGregors from 1958…imagine…Johnny Unitas.

Yep…’ems the ones! Pop!…was my reply 😂

True story!

Llyod hasn't killed a defense all year?!?! Nothing is going to change Friday. I'm not a Ashbrook fan I'm a Football Fan. That locomotive has been broken all season. Hopefully they can fix it before Friday but i dont see it happening. but good luck
Just a simple survey. Do you hear colors and smell sounds when you get on here? That's it, that's the survey. Wait! One more! Are you extremely hungry and a little bit sleepy when you get on here? If you answered yes to all the above then I can completely understand your opinion.

Just a simple survey. Do you hear colors and smell sounds when you get on here? That's it, that's the survey. Wait! One more! Are you extremely hungry and a little bit sleepy when you get on here? If you answered yes to all the above then I can completely understand your opinion.
you may need to check yourself if that opinion bothers you. the truth is the truth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT