ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 9

Vik-Val, you’re a sensible guy to wear a blue shirt on Maiden’ side. They’re serious about football, and many of them get mad, easily, and who knows when they might take things the wrong way.

It’s like the poet said: “I learned fear one day, the Blare of the hunter's sound, when they all chased after the poor, wretched fox, 'twas safer to be dressed like the hound.” :)

Vik-Val, you’re a sensible guy to wear a blue shirt on Maiden’ side. They’re serious about football, and many of them get mad, easily, and who knows when they might take things the wrong way.

It’s like the poet said: “I learned fear one day, the Blare of the hunter's sound, when they all chased after the poor, wretched fox, 'twas safer to be dressed like the hound.” :)
You got that right. These Blue devils are die hearted fans, I wouldn’t want to be offensive to the fans. Lol

You quoting Jack Higgins tonight 🤣🤣

BFR, it’s halftime. Lincolnton 28. EB 14. Both teams were stopped deep in the other team’s territory on their last possessions, but both teams are struggling to hold the other. EB gets the ball to start the second half.

BFR, it’s halftime. Lincolnton 28. EB 14. Both teams were stopped deep in the other team’s territory on their last possessions, but both teams are struggling to hold the other. EB gets the ball to start the second half.
Would have liked a quick pass on third down into the end zone to allow time to set up for a field goal try on fourth down instead of coming away with no points.

LHSfaninVA, you’d be surprised at our kicker. He’ good.
About the last possession, we tried to use the middle and just got stopped.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
LHSfaninVA, you’d be surprised at our kicker. He’ good.
About the last possession, we tried to use the middle and just got stopped.
The last couple of weeks the kicking game has come in place along with the offense except the final three possessions trying to run it on EB. Earlier in the year I would have had no issues going for it this many times when the kicking game was super erratic at the start of the season.

BHB12 They just announced the score here at the Lincolnton game. A big congratulations to you and D.Bear and the team. Hate it for my Maiden friends but looks like it’s definitely the Bears year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT