ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 9

What’s your thoughts on Vue? For me, I thought he did good against BH considering being young(soph), 1st varsity game according to a fan beside me and inexperienced at the high level and against the best CVAC team. We will soon find out tonight if that’s the case on the best CVAC team. I’d be tempted to attend but no game tonight, hands are tied lol. BHBear12 just be sure to throw up a clap for me when cheering your team on. I’d be tickled pink to see em win for the first time since…Bush Sr was President. Had to name something that was going on around that time lol.

I hadn’t followed QB position at EB closely over the years mostly cause I hadn’t followed the team hard when they were super down and losing bout every game with big margins not to mention we are a run run run offense but a soph QB seems to be a rare thing at EB. Prob only a handful of those ever in our school’s history. He will get better I’m sure. Only flaw really I saw in the passes was he didn’t have a bullet to em’. Floated and gave the D time to get under it which for BH that was easy considering how fast they are on defense. At least they look like they floated I dunno ha ha. But he’s def our QB now and bright future ahead for this position.

If Lincolntons run D ain’t as good as BH, and Vue and the WRs has had a good week of practice this could be a better game than the nay sayers might think. It’s gonna be who wants it more.

Vue will be better in time he has a good arm. He just has to have time to throw when he does throws!!most of the conference is young. Rees is a fast kid he just needs to grow to small for varsity as of yet but blazing speed. Fastest I have seen at EB

Reactions: Burkeforreal
I’m trying to decide on what place to eat tomorrow before the Bunker Hill n Maiden game. If the game was at Maiden, I know of couple places to go to. I probably find something around the Statesville area before coming down 1-40.
If I was going to eat in Clarmont I'd probably choose Hannah's BBQ. I'm not the biggest fan of boxcar grill.

I always thought a three-way tie ended with everyone involved as co-champions of the conference and seeding done by RPI but I could be wrong
If Maiden beats Bunker Hill then they would all 3 be co champs and they would draw to see who got the number one playoff spot. Pretty sure that’s the way it goes! But they all 3 have to win out and Lincolnton is starting to look pretty dang good!

Thanks. It’s been long time since I ate there. I will have to check it out.
Oh yes, Vik-Val or you could do like AMD and stop at Harv's Grocery, Gas and Chicken and get a bologna and cheese sandwich with a Sun Drop to wash it down. Then go back inside and cuss out the old man behind the counter because there was a mold spot on the corner of the bread.

Vue will be better in time he has a good arm. He just has to have time to throw when he does throws!!most of the conference is young. Rees is a fast kid he just needs to grow to small for varsity as of yet but blazing speed. Fastest I have seen at EB
For his age and grade he is extremely fast but time will tell, he ain’t there yet, needs to grow and train. I just hope he has the work ethic. Josh Debro, Johnnie Morrison, Andy Coffey(a would be star runner and RB but quit sports at an early age), Spencer Goins(I think was his name) and Avery Fraley are top speedsters for EB while on the track and in pads. May be one here and there that I don’t know bout but those are your top quick men on 2 feet. Honorable mention on that topic- Nic Cobb. Woulda been sensational but no ethic or desire. I just hope Rees don’t fall like that.

Fraley outran Willis of BH this past spring. With Fraleys injury and Willis gaining speed it’s hard telling if that will happen this year. A difference maker on offense we are missing right now

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Oh yes, Vik-Val or you could do like AMD and stop at Harv's Grocery, Gas and Chicken and get a bologna and cheese sandwich with a Sun Drop to wash it down. Then go back inside and cuss out the old man behind the counter because there was a mold spot on the corner of the bread.
Sorry I don't eat bologna 🤣. I have a little more refined taste buds in that 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry I don't eat bologna 🤣. I have a little more refined taste buds in that 🤣🤣🤣
I knew you couldn't lay off of a post like this. Just trying to roust you up.

Oh, and by the way, speaking of refined taste, I went to a two week in-service type school about my job, once. It was a really nice place and every afternoon and evening there was this ultra-nice buffet with some of the finer dishes such as turkey a la king, beef stroganoff, pan-seared salmon with tomato pesto and baked eggplant parmesan.
After being there a few days several people in our class not only got sick, they had to go to the doctor for treatment. That's when it started circulating about the possibility of some type of food poisoning.

The hospital's lab examined samples of what had been served and found there was nothing wrong with the food, it was just fine. The problem was that most everybody in the class was just ordinary guys, like us, who were not accustomed to eating these rich fancy entrees and their stomachs had rejected it after awhile.

That's my story for the week, I'm only allowed one as NC Preps has threatened me with a lifetime ban if I go over it. They say other posters complain about suffering chronic boredom after reading them.

Hey, you better get to Bunker Hill early. Gonna be a crowd there. When someone scores or makes a big play the roar will sound like thunder.

I knew you couldn't lay off of a post like this. Just trying to roust you up.

Oh, and by the way, speaking of refined taste, I went to a two week in-service type school about my job, once. It was a really nice place and every afternoon and evening there was this ultra-nice buffet with some of the finer dishes such as turkey a la king, beef stroganoff, pan-seared salmon with tomato pesto and baked eggplant parmesan.
After being there a few days several people in our class not only got sick, they had to go to the doctor for treatment. That's when it started circulating about the possibility of some type of food poisoning.

The hospital's lab examined samples of what had been served and found there was nothing wrong with the food, it was just fine. The problem was that most everybody in the class was just ordinary guys, like us, who were not accustomed to eating these rich fancy entrees and their stomachs had rejected it after awhile.

That's my story for the week, I'm only allowed one as NC Preps has threatened me with a lifetime ban if I go over it. They say other posters complain about suffering chronic boredom after reading them.

Hey, you better get to Bunker Hill early. Gonna be a crowd there. When someone scores or makes a big play the roar will sound like thunder.
He’s not allowed in

Lol only u and a few select others on here have ever seen or meet me before 🤣🤣
I don’t know, AMD, even anonymity might not save you. The Bears could have done some reconnaissance.
There’s an old mythical tale of backs and receivers from other teams who break loose down The Blue Devils sideline, only to get clotheslined by what’s supposed to be a large man with a beard who suddenly disappears after that. It is a myth, ain’t It, AMD ?

I don’t know, AMD, even anonymity might not save you. The Bears could have done some reconnaissance.
There’s an old mythical tale of backs and receivers from other teams who break loose down The Blue Devils sideline, only to get clotheslined by what’s supposed to be a large man with a beard who suddenly disappears after that. It is a myth, ain’t It, AMD ?
I know what he looks like

Reactions: Lincolnton
200.gif

A man of few words...

That means you're either really intelligent or you're really not...(AMD style sideways compliment for @Lincolnton pleasure)

Whichever it is...I've enjoyed your bear emoji posts...short and sweet and really allows for people to draw their own conclusions, which I'm sure you love.

Both teams gotta have it tonight. Gonna be a slobber-knocker!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT