ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 9

Them bears are legit but #5 is man child - He had to have 300-400 yards - 5 TDs and he has a beautiful pass completion He is a hard man to tackle n a swiftly and fast man!
They were speaking highly of him on the radio. Seemed to be the difference. Do you know if he is a senior and if so, is he being recruiting?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Come on Maiden fans...you were all over the JV game updates...give some updates and play by play, score...
My phone locked up on my first post of the score! Sucked!!!!

Claremont is as bad as Vale! Infuriating!

I wanted to post every painful second of it!

Bunker Hill deserved better! It’s been too long and I would have posted it all if I could have!

561 yards for BH on the night.....not sure Maiden but can't be more than 180...great win for the Bears. Best of luck on the rest of conference and into the playoffs. Sounds like they have a heck of a team. Maiden fans, giving you a hard time, I'm sure you will get it back together for the final couple of games. Best of luck...

My phone locked up on my first post of the score! Sucked!!!!

Claremont is as bad as Vale! Infuriating!

I wanted to post every painful second of it!

Bunker Hill deserved better! It’s been too long and I would have posted it all if I could have!
I know you would have...just gving you guys a hard time...I was hoping for a better game but sounds like BH is legit....safe travels home

BFR , the final score was 42-14.
561 yards for BH on the night.....not sure Maiden but can't be more than 180...great win for the Bears. Best of luck on the rest of conference and into the playoffs. Sounds like they have a heck of a team. Maiden fans, giving you a hard time, I'm sure you will get it back together for the final couple of games. Best of luck...
Dad, I wish you wouldn't have said that. Well, either way I don't suppose it matters. Had they'd won they'd come in here fired up about that, but since they lost they come here with a chip on their shoulders that looks a hunk of firewood. Not easy being us.

BFR, forgive me if you already know this but the final score was Lincolnton 42 East Burke 14. For your Info, Dellinger went down early in the third quarter. Not sure what the problem was but the staff came out to attend to him. He finally got up and walked off the field without any help. He came back in a little later but when I noticed him after that, he was playing defense.
Honestly, our guys played hard, tonight, and deserve credit for it. We were able to build up a lead and hold onto it. All the best to the Cavs.

Go Wolves.

Told everyone they 2nd best team
Thanks BHB12, we've got Maiden and West Lincoln, left, which will be tough for us. West Lincoln doesn't like us and by next Friday, AMD will have it turned around to where the Blue Devils will be blaming us indirectly for tonight's loss to the Bears. He'll say something like the Lincolnton sorts were cheering them on.

Thanks BHB12, we've got Maiden and West Lincoln, left, which will be tough for us. West Lincoln doesn't like us and by next Friday, AMD will have it turned around to where the Blue Devils will be blaming us indirectly for tonight's loss to the Bears. He'll say something like the Lincolnton sorts were cheering them on.
Yall will win by 15

One and done. I would be willing to bet next year y’all don’t finish above 500! Just saying . But I would brag to if my team hadn’t beat your team in 33 years. Here’s to the next 33
You don’t know what’s already coming in next year after this year ! Would keep a eye on a couple of yalls kids bc they wanna be bears

You don’t know what’s already coming in next year after this year ! Would keep a eye on a couple of yalls kids bc they wanna be bears
I doubt very seriously that any one of our kids want to play at Bunhi. With what y’all are losing this year and a JV that isn’t hitting on much I stand by my statement of 500 at best. Not to mention I have a ton of family that live in Claremont that says y’all are done this year.

I doubt very seriously that any one of our kids want to play at Bunhi. With what y’all are losing this year and a JV that isn’t hitting on much I stand by my statement of 500 at best. Not to mention I have a ton of family that live in Claremont that says y’all are done this year.
🐻🐻

Butt hurt much? Junior class is really good. Y'all better get on the recruiting trail.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
But don’t get me wrong I’m glad to see y’all are doing good! I have a cousin and one of of my good friends kids that play on the JV team. So I will pull for them all through high school. My mom is totally on cloud nine that you guys beat us this year because she went to high school there too. Good luck the rest of the way!

Congrats Bears on an old fashion butt whoopin. It's a hard pill to swallow but I gotta lose with grace the same as I would want to win in humility. Neither are easy...especially when you aren't use to one or the other.

Jack Black Yes GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT