ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2023 - Week 2

First complaint of the night Newton only has 1 damn gate open and funneling everyone through it. The Line is damn ridiculous

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Freedom and EB y’all. This is the saddest Freedom crowd there ever was. My goodness it’s parents only if that. Seen more people at a soccer game from when I played here.

So far Freedom can move the ball if they don’t call a dull play or hold. Punt, ball to EB. Let’s do this…hype or real we gonna find out. 2 plays and so far stuffed at the line. Guess BH was just that good

Poor tackling EB scores 6 but Freedom
Comes right back and scores as I’m typing. Pitiful. 6 to 6 all. 2 screwed up PAT attempts

We had teams up against the ropes many times and let em come back. Freedom will beat Ashe, Patton. Well they may beat us. One play 36 sec, down the sideline TD. 21-13 still EB. Embarrassing

BFR, that’s an old rivalry. EB is doing pretty good.
So far yeah but they letting them make plays that BH shut down easily. Maybe if the Hill played em mid season it’d be a differ game. Or might be.

We are without Frarley and Caden Buff tonight. 2 big time RBs. And we had a great OLineman quit. Not sure when Fraley will return. Fastest man on team. SMH

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT