flyrod5518

Aug 5, 2019
Bandys (1-0) @ Foard

Bunker Hill (1-0) @ St. Stephens

East Burke (1-0) vs Freedom

Lincolnton (0-1) vs North Lincoln

Maiden (1-0) vs Watauga

Newton-Conover (0-1) @ West Iredell

West Caldwell (0-1) @ RS Central ( I believe this game has been cancelled due to Covid)

West Lincoln (1-0) @ Cherryville

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Bandys (1-0) @ Foard

Maiden (1-0) vs Watauga

West Caldwell (0-1) @ RS Central ( I believe this game has been cancelled due to Covid)

Well….Flyrod…. I boogered up the Bunker Hill -Cramer pick. The Bears are a sure lock to be undefeated heading into conference play. Kudos to “321 North” and “Blue Devil 96” for selecting them.
My boys from West Lincoln should seal the deal as well.

I was very impressed with Bandys’ outcome over St Stephen’s. They’ll have no trouble whatsoever with Foard. Bandys will win big!

The “Bears” will roll over Saint…..Bunker Hill continues to win….what a feel good story that is!…..if they keep growing in confidence……they’re gonna be a problem!

I’ll take Freedom over East Burke. I was surprised by the Patton score….I thought the Cavs would blow them out! Let’s see if they can play better this week.

North Lincoln will beat Lincolnton…..I’m hoping it’s closer than what most would think.

Newton gets in the win column with a comfortable win over West Iredell.

West Caldwell hung tough with South Caldwell as I suspected….what a shame on this COVID crap! It’s prolly gonna
get us all before it’s over! Ugh!

West Lincoln didn’t let me down with that tough win over North Lincoln! The “Johnny Rebs” will beat Cherryville too! It’s a pretty good rivalry between those two…and Cherryville won their game as well! I gotta feeling the Ironmen keep it closer this time around!

I’m betting all u leatherheads think I’m taking a favored Watauga…….you’re wrong!😁 I’m taking the Boom Devils in a score-a-thon! My favorite type of game…...a shootout! I know we can’t stop them but I don’t think they can stop us! Our speed will be a huge problem for Watauga…..their size and grit will be a huge problem for Maiden! Will it be another Salisbury?….Heck NO! ! I expect the town of Maiden will be rocking come Friday night! We’ve never played Watauga….and I know our fans will be super excited about this one!….we’re underdogs!

Last edited:
Bandys (1-0) @ Foard

Maiden (1-0) vs Watauga

Bandys, The Hill, EB, NL, Maiden, NC, and West.

Bandys (1-0) @ Foard

Maiden (1-0) vs Watauga

Bandys by 20
St Stephens by 3
Freedom by 20
NL by 28
Maiden by 14
Newton Conover by 28+
West Lincoln by 7

East Rutherford 21 East Burke 16 last night EB has a lot of Freshman player's ER don't have a varsity team this year so a lot of jr playing JV you could see the size advantage but EB played great something good for the future!!

Bandys will beat Foard with a running clock.
I pick Maiden to win a close game over the visiting Pioneers.
I pick North Lincoln by 6 over Lincolnton in a low scoring game.
I pick Newton by 28 over West Iredell
Bunker Hill beat Saint by 18 points.
Freedom beats East Burke by 20.
West Lincoln will beat Cherryville by 24 points .
I don't see that East Burke will win!!

I don't see that East Burke will win!!
U never know….it’s Fat Friday!😉

Per the Herald….Freedom struggled in the Burke Jamboree vs RS Central. I know it’s just a scrimmage…. But…there was mention about their starting QB Barnett getting injured….possibly a broken wrist.

Maiden drops the punter inside his own 10 on a botched snap. 1 play 1 score. TD Maiden. 21-0 Maiden. 2:39 left in the 1st quarter.

North Lincoln 28
Lincolnton 18
Final

Hats off to North Lincoln. They kept their heads about them and played a more disciplined game of football than did Lincolnton and it paid off for them down the stretch. The youth and immaturity continued to rear its ugly head tonight as it did last Friday night in Belmont for the Wolves. This pack of Wolves has a lot of potential, but the lack of discipline and leadership will be a tremendous hurdle for them to overcome this season. Still yet, they have the talent to be able to surprise some people. Here’s to hoping they can get it figured out.

Best of luck to the Knights the rest of the way.

North Lincoln 28
Lincolnton 18
Final

Hats off to North Lincoln. They kept their heads about them and played a more disciplined game of football than did Lincolnton and it paid off for them down the stretch. The youth and immaturity continued to rear its ugly head tonight as it did last Friday night in Belmont for the Wolves. This pack of Wolves has a lot of potential, but the lack of discipline and leadership will be a tremendous hurdle for them to overcome this season. Still yet, they have the talent to be able to surprise some people. Here’s to hoping they can get it figured out.

Best of luck to the Knights the rest of the w

I hadn’t checked in or got info on North Lincoln in a while. Lost a TON of talent to graduation past couple years I know that much. Anyone got the overall layout of them this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT