ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Wallace ECC Conference Championship game.

Didn’t realize we had finalized food plans, sorry I missed it guys. All that would like to, come to box and say what’s up though. The horses fans won’t bite. They might kick though. LoL.

Reactions: dogs79
This may be a long night for my Horses if they can't contain the edge. Also defense is not wrapping up and look a little flat out there.

All yal have to do is keep throwing that little swing pass. Evidently our defensive coaches feel 2 defenders can contain 3 receivers all night. Smh
Our QB is to slow throwing that swing pass. Scares me every time he throws it, but it has been working. He hasn't even thrown to our big receivers yet, especially with the soft coverage Wallace is giving.

Our QB is to slow throwing that swing pass. Scares me every time he throws it, but it has been working. He hasn't even thrown to our big receivers yet, especially with the soft coverage Wallace is giving.
Ul get that coverage all night. That's our weakness. And fumbles of course

May be a long while, no rain just lightening taking it’s time. Maybe time for some adjustments?
Yes! We need to contain those edges, they're killing us. Not to mention we're not wrapping up. How many times did we have them in the backfield for a loss, only for them to break open a run for a first down.

Shoulda played last nite guys....Rain is one thing thunderstorms are totally different....these storms had been predicted all week....that's why a lot of games were moved to last nite................

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Wallace has ran the ball well against us and we have passed the ball well on them.....may come down to who has the ball last......first possession of 2nd half will be big....defensively for Wallace offensively for us.....great game so far tho

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT