ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Wallace ECC Conference Championship game.

Tipped pass, made the int, returned it 35yrds for gain out of endzone. He doesn’t make that play, WRH scores, receiver was behind him.
That was a great play. Who is doing the play by play for NFHS? They are doing a good job.

Reactions: dogs79
@TheMule You should watch on NFHS. It's like being there. Cancel the month subscription after the season is over.
I would try NFHS but I go to all the Reidsville games and I just would not get to watch many other games. Of course, if the Rams are eliminated in the playoffs I will try the NFHS.

Thanks.

Congrats Clinton. That was a typical great rival game with a title on the line. That interception ended up being the play that changed the game. 2 great teams!

Reactions: dogs79 and daagoob
Goob, Dogs79, nice seeing y’all tonight. Best of luck to your teams in playoffs. Safe travels as well.
Congrats to the dark horses. Great adjustments made against our dogs. I think Battle Holley was calling your offense in second half. 😄. Good seeing y'all horses. 34,04 and Wizard. See ya next week,maybe!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Shoutout to the gentleman i was sitting with tonight Mr. Blake a WRH fan. Had a really good time talking with him. Thats the beauty of high school football really sports in general its ability to bring people together. You sit down next to a complete stranger and by the end of the game you know somebody new. Had a awesome time tonight got to talk to some awesome people safe travels to everyone.

Congrats to the dark horses. Great adjustments made against our dogs. I think Battle Holley was calling your offense in second half. 😄. Good seeing y'all horses. 34,04 and Wizard. See ya next week,maybe!

If you do it’s because your coming to watch us play instead of your dogs. If random draw puts Clinton vs Dogs in first round, dogs will be moved to another spot as they have a rule that conference teams won’t play each other first round.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Our QB is to slow throwing that swing pass. Scares me every time he throws it, but it has been working. He hasn't even thrown to our big receivers yet, especially with the soft coverage Wallace is giving.
Don’t understand nit going deep but I ain’t Coach. If I was
Maybe just a small hint about what this play of the year was???
definitely play of the year without a doubt; changed the complexion of the ballgame.

Shoulda played last nite guys....Rain is one thing thunderstorms are totally different....these storms had been predicted all week....that's why a lot of games were moved to last nite................
perfect weather except for the lighting, No rain, the lightening delay was 45 min. about 75 degrees.

And gonna take a min to give props to Coach Cory Johnson and staff. In 3 years he is 27-5 with 3 ECC conference championships, a Eastern Regional final appearance and a ECC Coach of the year award. Not a bad start in your first head coaching job. But still alot of unfinished business but just wanna acknowledge Coach Johnson and his staff they have done a phenomenal job with these young men. We are blessed to have them. Now everyone is 0-0 real season has begun. GO HORSES!!!!!!!

that was a ballgame; bigtim sustained march for a DarkHorse score to start the 2nd half' Bigtime interception to prevent a score by the DarkHorse defense. Actually both teams played very well, the DarkHorse just came out on top. The ebb and flow of the game was typical Clinton/WRH, ECC football at its finest.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
If you do it’s because your coming to watch us play instead of your dogs. If random draw puts Clinton vs Dogs in first round, dogs will be moved to another spot as they have a rule that conference teams won’t play each other first round.
we can thank the state legislator from Lenoir county for that ruling among many things a legislative committee is looking into about association practices.

And gonna take a min to give props to Coach Cory Johnson and staff. In 3 years he is 27-5 with 3 ECC conference championships, a Eastern Regional final appearance and a ECC Coach of the year award. Not a bad start in your first head coaching job. But still alot of unfinished business but just wanna acknowledge Coach Johnson and his staff they have done a phenomenal job with these young men. We are blessed to have them. Now everyone is 0-0 real season has begun. GO HORSES!!!!!!!
Ditto

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT