ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton/Northeastern

Received word that Jalen Smith will play Friday and QB’s ankle is best it’s been since early in the season. This game will likely be much closer than those who beat their chest’s from NE believe

Reactions: TD Pass2
Received word that Jalen Smith will play Friday and QB’s ankle is best it’s been since early in the season. This game will likely be much closer than those who beat their chest’s from NE believe
Prayers answered!! , This puts a whole different light on the situation

I’ll send you a link to listen. It’ll be clinton radio but if it’s your only option.......let me know I’ll post.

Thanks 04, I would appreciate that. I'm leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow for a 9 ball tournament and wnot be back till Sunday. That would be a great help, I really want to listen to it. Thanks so much

Thanks 04, I would appreciate that. I'm leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow for a 9 ball tournament and wnot be back till Sunday. That would be a great help, I really want to listen to it. Thanks so much

No problem man, put in the head phones and listen. Good luck on your tournament. Wouldn't mind some feedback from a non biased listener. We appreciate all the constructive criticism we can get.

Hey goob hope ya win dude!! Thanks 04 thats i will be listening from wilson at the wrh football game!!

Thanks Bulldog, it will be tough up there. It's a field of 256 players to go thru but I think I can make a run in it if I'm playing well. Absolutely 04, I'm looking forward to listening. I really enjoy interactions with both yourself and bulldog. You guys are great and understand that I'm just a big fan of my team like both of you are of Clinton and WRH. Even if we get upset in the next 2 weeks I will still post up here, I'm not going to go hide, lol. Im really excited about these next 2 weeks. I want NHS to win big Friday and I also want WRH to win in Wilson. I want that showdown more than anything.

Reactions: blackbulldog
I wouldnt call wrh beating NE a upset its would be two evenly matched teams battling it out.. its honna be a 3 point 7 point winner either way..i cant see either one losing by no more than a td..

Hey 04 and 34 of clinton im pulling for the horses .since they are ECC family And ECC Royalty 5 titles.earned my respect ,and im a bob lewis guy. Great coach!! And to goob,hope ya team plays and has no significant injuries same for clinton ..

Thanks Bulldog, it will be tough up there. It's a field of 256 players to go thru but I think I can make a run in it if I'm playing well. Absolutely 04, I'm looking forward to listening. I really enjoy interactions with both yourself and bulldog. You guys are great and understand that I'm just a big fan of my team like both of you are of Clinton and WRH. Even if we get upset in the next 2 weeks I will still post up here, I'm not going to go hide, lol. Im really excited about these next 2 weeks. I want NHS to win big Friday and I also want WRH to win in Wilson. I want that showdown more than anything.
In the next 2 weeks? You’re getting upset Friday. I’m a big fan of the DsrkHorses too I’m not going anywhere either. After 15,000 post why would zi? You just have to tune people out every once in awhile. Finding out our fullback/linebacker is playing Friday shined a whole new dynamic in the game Friday. If you think it doesn’t ask the WRH posters.
Good luck in your 9 ball tournament

Reactions: daagoob
Thanks guys for listening, we feel great when our own fans (Clinton) tune in, but its great when opposing teams fans or anyone not really associated with Clinton tunes in because it gives us great feedback and we appreciate that. Lets us know where we stand and how we can get better each and every week, game, season. Go Horses.

In the next 2 weeks? You’re getting upset Friday. I’m a big fan of the DsrkHorses too I’m not going anywhere either. After 15,000 post why would zi? You just have to tune people out every once in awhile. Finding out our fullback/linebacker is playing Friday shined a whole new dynamic in the game Friday. If you think it doesn’t ask the WRH posters.
Good luck in your 9 ball tournament

Thank you Wiz, it will be tough up there. Glad you guys get your star back, still have NHS by 28+.

Reactions: Jfly69
Thanks guys for listening, we feel great when our own fans (Clinton) tune in, but its great when opposing teams fans or anyone not really associated with Clinton tunes in because it gives us great feedback and we appreciate that. Lets us know where we stand and how we can get better each and every week, game, season. Go Horses.

I'm excited about listening to it. I just hope it will allow me to on my phone. I know NHS is on 96.7 The Block online, but I can only listen from my laptop. Im have no doubt that the commentary will be great. I've read enough of your posts on here that I know the commentary will be unbiased. Your really going to be impressed when you see NHS in person, I promise you. They are fun to watch. They are so explosive, it makes it exciting. I remember when we played First Flight a couple weeks ago. I always sit on the visitors side,and that particular night the FF fans were all there saying that this isn't right, NHS players looked like 30 some yr old men and it wasn't a fair game, Lol. I just kind of chuckled to myself. I.mean we are big and powerful, but 30 some yr old men, that was about as out of line as when I said our middle school could beat Clinton. I just got a good laugh out of it.

There u go goob with that crazy talk i said it wouldnt be a upset if wrh won im quote your post.. I said it will be a 3 to 7 point game either way ..

I'm not calling him a star either but the past 2 seasons he's been a integral part of our rushing attack and he plays quite well on defense as well. The DarkHorses don't have any star, so that's why it's important to have everyone on board.

Therevu go goob with that crazy talk i said it wouldnt be a upset if wrh won im quote your post.. I aaud it will be a 3 to 7 point game either ..

Lol, what more would you expect from me. I'm counting the days, one of us will be wrong. I'm sticking with my prediction, NHS by 14+. Either way it will be fun here, win or lose I know I'm going to have a blast.

You shouldn't have any trouble listening to it on your smartphone, well I speaking of iPhone experience. I rarely had to miss two games this season and it came through on my iPhone perfectly from the mountains.
Now are you saying somebody need to be out there checking birth certificates Friday night?:confused:

Thats good news about Kris (Clause) hope its true he has been favoring the leg/ankle for awhile.....still a up high climb still heavy underdogs but its good to have all hands on deck need all the help we can get

You shouldn't have any trouble listening to it on your smartphone, well I speaking of iPhone experience. I rarely had to miss two games this season and it came through on my iPhone perfectly from the mountains.
Now are you saying somebody need to be out there checking birth certificates Friday night?:confused:

LOL, that's really what they were talking about. It give me a good laugh

Shouldn't have any trouble listening to it on your phone. We run oldies music on those links during the day and talk shows at our radio station, test it on your phone today. Just click on of the links and if it starts playing, you know it works. You may have to click play once the link goes through but that's it,

Shouldn't have any trouble listening to it on your phone. We run oldies music on those links during the day and talk shows at our radio station, test it on your phone today. Just click on of the links and if it starts playing, you know it works. You may have to click play once the link goes through but that's it,
Ok thanks 04, I just have an android but I'll give it a try.

Just my two cents....a couple guys that will need to step up in order for us to pull the upset of the year....On defense Zion Autry rushing the passer getting those long arms into passing lanes containing those outside runs he can be a real problem....Javiah Cruise teams leading tackler he gets after it he will need to be all over the field to help reel in those athletes NE has......Donovan Sloan with some many problems up front on the line this kid has shown glimpses of being great he has to have one of those games penetrating shedding blocks and creating a log jam up the middle....AJ Williamson I need to see the AJ I saw against SWO his first ever varsity game as a sophomore I need to see that AJ from the HPA playoff game him and Cruise gotta make plays....Kris Williams play center field ball hawk make plays he has been doing since he stepped on the field for us

Offense....entire offensive line- no pre snap penalties excute your blocks RBs will do the rest.....Jalen Smith-run hard run angry hold onto the ball 4-5 yards at a time sustain drives keep that high powered offense off the field....Kris Williams make smart plays his ability to extend plays with his feet can be dangerous...kid has a hell of a arm if he takes his time.....Brock/Autry/Ellis get open catch the ball simple as that....we will have to throw the ball to have a chance....NE like every team is going to load the box and dare us to put it in the air

Special teams - Chandler Perry is a very good kicker not sure how many touchbacks he had booted but it helps especially since kickoff coverage can be stetchy at times....his punting will be key aswell field position always plays a big part

Just a couple guys and things I think need to happen for us to pull off the upset

Jatiyun Wilson DE is another guy I like only a sophomore reminds me of Chandler Whitfield Clinton fans remember him undersize DE/OLB but plays alot bigger than what he is listed....he has earned more playing time as the season has progressed and he makes some plays....eager to follow his growth he will be a key guy for us Friday and for the next two years

Clinton is going to have to hold onto the ball better than they dId against FF. NHS is big and fast, and will be hitting a lot harder. They are going to try to put the game away early and dash all.you guys hopes. They strike quick,scary quick. I am happy for yall that you got your fb back, that can't hurt.

I fear NE wins in a close one, but I'm pulling hard for Clinton in this one, so my DOGS get another home game instead of an est 4 1/2 hour road trip.
GO HORSES!

I fear NE wins in a close one, but I'm pulling hard for Clinton in this one, so my DOGS get another home game instead of an est 4 1/2 hour road trip.
GO HORSES!
i too would like the ECC to win, but not only do i think Clinton will lose, i dont think it will be close. just my humble opinion. i hope im wrong.

Dang, I knew NHS had an explosive and hi powered offense but #7 in the country in total yards according to Max Preps!!!!! I don't care if your an NHS fan or not, that's impressive.
2 weeks ago before the PTank game when the Defense scored 3 tds NE was #2 in the Country in Total Yards. The starting Offense only played into the 2nd qtr!!!

Final thought on tomorrow night had a chance to speak to some of the guys their ready....had a good week in practice so far everyone is focused on the task at hand its a big one but they are excited which is good.....We not worried about maxpreps standing or stat rankings we gonna go up there and play a football game we gonna play clean and we gonna play hard thats all we can do....just dont expect us to lie down simply because of the name on your jerseys....respect all fear no one....safe travels to all my Clinton folks making the long trip and a injury free game GO HORSES!!!!

Final thought on tomorrow night had a chance to speak to some of the guys their ready....had a good week in practice so far everyone is focused on the task at hand its a big one but they are excited which is good.....We not worried about maxpreps standing or stat rankings we gonna go up there and play a football game we gonna play clean and we gonna play hard thats all we can do....just dont expect us to lie down simply because of the name on your jerseys....respect all fear no one....safe travels to all my Clinton folks making the long trip and a injury free game GO HORSES!!!!

34 are you going or gonna be listening in?

One thing about bob lewis he will have his team ready,now i dont know the outcome just play the game n see what unfolds.. May the best team win

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT