ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton/Northeastern

I don’t see what everyone concerned about the defense. FF only score 15 points averaging over 30 pogo. They scored 28 on NE. dagoob thinks he saw the DarkHorse team. He didn’t .NE has been beating up on small time competition. They’re bottom-feeding. It’s easy to score in that and defense that. I think next Friday’s game will be much closer than anyone realizes.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If the WRH Bulldogs do their thing next week, Northeastern's dream season will come to an abrubt shattering halt. Roll out the basketballs

Reactions: blackbulldog
Dagoob, there’s a saying for your kind of talking, “you’re talking out your ...... Now you keep on saying Clinton’s going to get shut out, NH will win by more than 28 points, you’ve said as much as 50. That a middle school down the road would Best Clinton. You say you’re a gambler. You put money behind those type statements and you’re going to lose your ........ promise ya

BINGO!!!!!! :):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Reactions: dirtybird88
If the WRH Bulldogs do their thing next week, Northeastern's dream season will come to an abrubt shattering halt. Roll out the basketballs
this will be a close game imo. i dont see either team blowing the other one out. this shutout tonight tells me NE is definitely for real!

One positive note, though the Horses didn't score they did hold NE to their lowest point total of the year. The big play killed the Horses and NE's defense. If NE wins it all, it will be on their defense

Wow nobody up here hates sampson county team or NE team oh u hate wrh and ED cause they good... Oh yea ND!Duplin County Football all day

I'm not really surprised Northeastern scored 35 points. But I am surprised Clinton scored 00. That northeastern defense must be very good to go along with that talented offense. I was thinking Northeastern's defense would be there downfall but to hold Clinton scoreless says a lot. Clinton fans when was the last time that happened?

Clinton had chances to score penalties and fumbles killed the drives missed field goal didnt help either...

Clinton had the ball 1st and goal at the 1....got a penalty...then hit for lost bext play got down to the 4 for 4th and goal and incomplete pass in the endzone....like the whole season penaltys and turnovers killed us to go along with some wayyyy to predictable playcalling.....NE defense is good but we didn’t exactly make it easy for them

Despite the 35 points given up the defense played hard but offense inability to sustain drives after a while defense is going to wear down especially the guys going both ways....another big thing not coverting on that first turnover on the first drive we get a interception and the offense lays a egg.....

Darkhorse is their defense on the level of wrh and ED

Yes they are fast big athletic tackle well....you will have to be more than one dimensional.....our Coach somewhat failed the kids with play calling you cant run the same play on first down 4-5 times and expect that the defense isn’t just waiting on that.

Our defense will be our downfall, just ask bulldog,lol. You'd think by all the previous posts on earlier pages that we didn't play any

I'm not really surprised Northeastern scored 35 points. But I am surprised Clinton scored 00. That northeastern defense must be very good to go along with that talented offense. I was thinking Northeastern's defense would be there downfall but to hold Clinton scoreless says a lot. Clinton fans when was the last time that happened?
I’d have to check the record but off the top of my head most decieve loss I canremember was the 2006 opener endowment game at Thomasville beating the Horses 36-0. The Horses started that season 3-5 but went won 7 game winning streak playing all their playoff games on the road before losing the state championship game to Cummings. The Horses won the state championship the previous year in 2005

96panther am pulling for y'all hell am pulling for all the Eastern teams that get there
i cant say im pulling for yall because WRH is from our conference. i also cant say im pulling for WRH because they are one of our arch rivals. ill just say i think this will be one heck of a game! a game i would love to see if my Panthers werent playing! may the best team win!!! and like other eastern fans i am tired of hearing about western superiority!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT