ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton/Northeastern

96 u can pull for wallace wrh fans pulling or yall to wina ship !!!
only because yall already won some. would it be the same if we had a few and wrh had none? i doubt it! lets be real here! besides i honestly dont think its natural to pull for one of your arch rivals! i dang sure never pull for Duke. im a UNC fan!

Reactions: dogs79
Well thats good im a heel fan and yea wrh would still pull for ED

Last edited:
Well at ncaa tournament im all ACC,during the season no even if duke wins the ship s long as the ACC gets the title im good but i wont rep nothing duke always tarheel basketball and miami hurricanes (football)..

Normally I do not pull for Wallace. Under any circumstances.

But I hope they hook Northeastern to a plow and drag their ass down North Harrells Street, past the American Legion, out to 41, down main street, past Miks and right out of town. Bury their ass!

And before any of you start, yes, I know the game is in that dump of a town Elizabeth City.

Reactions: blackbulldog

But I hope they hook Northeastern to a plow and drag their ass down North Harrells Street, past the American Legion, out to 41, down main street, past Miks and right out of town. Bury their ass!

And before any of you start, yes, I know the game is in that dump of a town Elizabeth City.
Tell them how you really feel!

but you do know your neighbors have been calling duplin county dump-lin county for years. ja ja ja

96 panther East Duplin is our rival no doubt but James Kenan is still our most hated rival. You guys will have to beat us more to gain that destinction. So yes most WRH fans are pulling for you guys to get it done. I wouldn't pull for Jk even if they were playing the Isis all-star team.

96 panther East Duplin is our rival no doubt but James Kenan is still our most hated rival. You guys will have to beat us more to gain that destinction. So yes most WRH fans are pulling for you guys to get it done. I wouldn't pull for Jk even if they were playing the Isis all-star team.

It's all about perspective. When I was in school we pounded Wallace every year. James Kenan was an afterthought.

Reactions: 96panther
i think most ED fans see WRH as our most hated rival but i might be wrong. i know i hate that black and orange just a little bit more than the black and yellow of JK.

after thinking about it d-dog08, because you, olddog77, and blackbulldog are such good sports, im "kind of, sort of, in a way, almost" pulling for yall Friday night! go ECC!.......... "i think" :)

They never said that it came from one Ric Flair.... Nobody hates NE its just like wrh hated by many but loved by some"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT