ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton/Northeastern

Oh ok fence u looked up the stats, i never said the kid didnt complete passes did i fence read my post again .i did say he completed sone passes did i not say that i didnt put out a stat line only on what i could remember from that game. So now again if he threw for 500 did he win ,and for the record that kid for hertford county impressed me and im not one that easily impressed by players maybe a team concept but not individual players . and for u mr. Goob i never said yall were trolls but im not gonna downplay anybody as good as that kid is the show he put on that night as impressive.but when the smoke cleared he lost and after the game i talked to some the parents of the players and a coach they said the kid is the real deal.. And again if u wanna say this or that please comprehend first before answering.. No ill feelings. And i could be wrong in my stance great stats they speak for themselves but the over all fact is HC Lost..

My statement wasn't in reference to you bulldog. You've been cool, some others though say I'm a troll,delusional, etc. Can't remember all the sayings. I'm like you or any other passionate fan, I love my team. I don't understand what's the big deal when I give my predictions. They are what I truly believe or I wouldn't say them,except for the middle school comment lol. That was a joke, probably could've done without saying that.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Some of these pster say anything they believe to be true ive seen the spread offense shut down its hard to do because of some of the plays. U will complete passes and even get yardage in the running game goob.but the key is not giving up the explosive big play a spread offense can produce.. Thats my take have wrh gave up big plays yes they have all teams have but the out is different week to week to say a team can do this or that can only be displayed on the field...

Reactions: 96panther
U right panther96 some of these guys just blowing their not knowing what they talking about especially if u never seen a team play now im not talking smack against NE,but i seen the spread offense work many times,if u seen it once u seen it all,its just some teams add a wrinkle or two to it.thats it. I watched a ED team last year play hertford county who runs spread offense and the gave up passes but not alot of points. They won the game by 13 or 17 .ECC say what u want about em.WE ARE HERE TO STAY!!
i remember that game too and they passed all over us! like the other poster said it was a very close game at the end. however, the way i remember it thats all they could do is pass. not much running at all. to me its not mucb different than when teams play ED or WRH. they know we're going to run it but still can do nothing about it. we have given up a few long TD passes in recent games but we usually tighten up our pass D after that. they get that one and thats it. also for the record, that Hertford passing game was the best one i had seen in at least a few years. and they still lost!

My statement wasn't in reference to you bulldog. You've been cool, some others though say I'm a troll,delusional, etc. Can't remember all the sayings. I'm like you or any other passionate fan, I love my team. I don't understand what's the big deal when I give my predictions. They are what I truly believe or I wouldn't say them,except for the middle school comment lol. That was a joke, probably could've done without saying that.
me neither. you have the right to your predictions just like everybody else.

96 im glad u said that to beat either team wrh or Ed u must i repeat must have a good defense cause if not u will lose.

Reactions: 96panther
Everyone keeps talking about #10 not playing, but who missed him last week? Knowlydge Evans stepped up and played a great game.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Who won the game was never questioned. The margin of victory however was questioned.

I am an ECC man all the way. I just think some of you guys wear blinders sometimes.

The western teams have had the eastern teams number in 2A and 2AA for the past few seasons. The results bear that out. This year the majority of the top teams are western teams also and are all prohibitive favorites to win state titles. If a team from the east wins, it will be an upset. I'm sorry but that's the way it is.

Northeastern must be very good. I know Clinton is not very good and I also saw WRH lose to ED and almost lose to Clinton and were only ahead of JK 7-0 at the half. Northeastern will win by a fairly substantial margin (21+) this week and then can turn their focus to the Bulldogs.

Reactions: daagoob
U right panther96 some of these guys just blowing their not knowing what they talking about especially if u never seen a team play now im not talking smack against NE,but i seen the spread offense work many times,if u seen it once u seen it all,its just some teams add a wrinkle or two to it.thats it. I watched a ED team last year play hertford county who runs spread offense and the gave up passes but not alot of points. They won the game by 13 or 17 .ECC say what u want about em.WE ARE HERE TO STAY!!
Yeah but it all depends on the players Hertford County had one good receiver northeastern have 7 or 8 to throw too and fast you right we haven't seen a defense like ED all year but Clinton will tell you first hand how good northeastern offense is

Thats what im talking about ,defense wins championships and again i will say havelock has the same 7 to 8 receivers that are good fast,but wait i guess wrh guys run a 4.9 i guess we too slow over here to play with them.trust me i dont care what u seen back then its a whole different time . now if u going off season games or what happen before thats old now. And i thought u make adjustments according to who u play thats what i thought maybe i wrong. I guess thats only on madden ...

Really dude one guy is gonna beat a team with subpar defense. If hea the best one on your defense then its a problem cause he can and i believe he will make plays not slighten the kid by a long shot,i believe hes good wont take that away from him. Individual stats are good bit im more of a team concept type of fan not one person, unless your name is Micheal Jordan!!!

Reactions: daagoob
No not everyone. I was at the first game and it was sloppy on both sides.

Northeastern wins this week and I do not think it will be close. If your best player is #10, it wont make a bit of difference if he plays or not. He had a nice game against an injury depleted WRH defense but did next to nothing in the ED game. If he plays defense he will be a non-factor also. Cant go sideline to sideline very well and against spread teams (NE) and he will have a tough time.

#34 is right. This is a very average Clinton team with limited athletes and limited size. I find it hard to believe that some are taking solice in beating First Flight by six points. Clinton was dominated by ED and will see more of the same this week.NE is nothing like ED

Really dude one guy is gonna beat a team with subpar defense. If hea the best one on your defense then its a problem cause he can and i believe he will make plays not slighten the kid by a long shot,i believe hes good wont take that away from him. Individual stats are good bit im more of a team concept type of fan not one person, unless your name is Micheal Jordan!!!
Bulldog, NE is far from a one man team. Also you may not know this but WR Hill and NE met up this summer at FCA and NE shredded them. I know the players will remember this but NE runs the ball too (very dangerous). PS... they run multiple offenses not just the spread. Hope ur not the DC

I'm an ECC guy... Panthers above all... and I KNOW Northeastern, for the most part, beats up on tomato cans all year.

I also know, from talking to people, I haven't seen the Eagles this season, that this year appears to be different. From people who have seen them both, they are almost as good as ED.

I expect Clinton to get smoked Friday night.

The whole tougher conference debate is dead just stop it....if that whole argument is the case then Goldsboro should of beat Southwest Onslow....so lets just end it at that....let the kids play....win lose or draw proud Darkhorse

Reactions: dirtybird88
Who won the game was never questioned. The margin of victory however was questioned.

I am an ECC man all the way. I just think some of you guys wear blinders sometimes.

The western teams have had the eastern teams number in 2A and 2AA for the past few seasons. The results bear that out. This year the majority of the top teams are western teams also and are all prohibitive favorites to win state titles. If a team from the east wins, it will be an upset. I'm sorry but that's the way it is.

Northeastern must be very good. I know Clinton is not very good and I also saw WRH lose to ED and almost lose to Clinton and were only ahead of JK 7-0 at the half. Northeastern will win by a fairly substantial margin (21+) this week and then can turn their focus to the Bulldogs.
i know ED has yet to make it to the title game much less win it, but i think there are many people out there including myself who would not consider it an upset if ED wins the title this year. im not saying we will win it or even make it there but i truly feel like we can play with anybody in 2A.

Everyone keeps talking about #10 not playing, but who missed him last week? Knowlydge Evans stepped up and played a great game.

He did, showed quickness I didn’t know he had, but he fumbled 4 times, 2 of which were recovered by FF. If can secure the ball, he is as good as #10 just not as big. Clinton altogether was lucky. 5 fumbles total. Only 2 recovered by FF. Could’ve been a much different outcome if the bounce doesn’t go our way.

I also expect Clause to play Safety whole game. I mean he has to. He is our best run supporting DB, and first play he comes in game last week he gets a pick in end zone. Just my 2 cents, which for most are worth only that, 2 cents.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Yea Kris Williams(Clause) has to play defense has too is the best athlete on the team just sucks he has not been 100% all year it seems....he is a gamebreaker and can make gamechaging plays with his legs and arm on offense and his ability to ball hawk on defense 15 ints the last 2 years only 3 this year due to the fact has not played much defense

Well to the dude that said somebody got done up n a scrimmage game that didnt matter reay dude are u for real. So wrh has soe thinhs up their sleeves too. I dont know anything about this team NE but i do know wrh and i know what they well what matters is can u stop it, its speed on top of speed,i think this game is gonna be the championship game without the trophy!! Im gonna say this defense wins ships, not offense.

Goob you and 96 and some others are great posters,some of these dudea have no clue,when do u compare a meaningless scrimmage to a playoffs game.wow a.d. i recall y cousin said they didnt scrimmage a team NE guess u have ya schools confused.. But ayway goob hope to meet u at that game. Cool dude..

Goob you and 96 and some others are great posters,some of these dudea have no clue,when do u compare a meaningless scrimmage to a playoffs game.wow a.d. i recall y cousin said they didnt scrimmage a team NE guess u have ya schools confused.. But ayway goob hope to meet u at that game. Cool dude..
I was not comparing a scrimmage, just was saying that WR Hill got a good look at NE this summer so they saw the size and speed up close and personal.

Reactions: daagoob and Jfly69
NE played wrh in FCA camp (7on7) this summer in Mt.Olive which is meaningless because wrh is not a real passing team. NE plays Clinton Fri. so thats all that matters for the EAGLES.

Bulldog, NE is far from a one man team. Also you may not know this but WR Hill and NE met up this summer at FCA and NE shredded them. I know the players will remember this but NE runs the ball too (very dangerous). PS... they run multiple offenses not just the spread. Hope ur not the DC

THIS^^

I'm an ECC guy... Panthers above all... and I KNOW Northeastern, for the most part, beats up on tomato cans all year.

I also know, from talking to people, I haven't seen the Eagles this season, that this year appears to be different. From people who have seen them both, they are almost as good as ED.

I expect Clinton to get smoked Friday night.

:(:( yeah, we're not on East Duplin's level but maybe one day will be able to play with you guys LOL.:cool:

I'll be accepting everyones apologies in 11 days,;) I don't blame any of you from the powerful ECC for having your doubts about NHS. Believe me, if I was in your shoes I would to. I have no hard feelings towards any of you on here,and I'm really looking forward to meeting and maybe making a few friendly wagers among friends at the game. Elizabeth City and the Eagles Nest will be on fire in a few days. It all starts this Friday night when Clinton comes to town, man I wish I didn't have to go to this week. I want so bad to be a part of the history that's going to be made over these next few weeks.:):)

I'll be accepting everyones apologies in 11 days,;) I don't blame any of you from the powerful ECC for having your doubts about NHS. Believe me, if I was in your shoes I would to. I have no hard feelings towards any of you on here,and I'm really looking forward to meeting and maybe making a few friendly wagers among friends at the game. Elizabeth City and the Eagles Nest will be on fire in a few days. It all starts this Friday night when Clinton comes to town, man I wish I didn't have to go to this week. I want so bad to be a part of the history that's going to be made over these next few weeks.:):)

I’ll send you a link to listen. It’ll be clinton radio but if it’s your only option.......let me know I’ll post.

7 in 7 at camp ,done of these posters come out a comic book,with some stuff. Im gonna say this one more time its not easy beating anyone this time of year upsets happen. U can show all ya videos that dont matter what matters is when u get on that feild.

Reactions: Friday Night1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT