ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton/Northeastern

I’ve seen a average team beat a good team before wouldn’t be the first time....and I would say the QB/FS Kris Williams is Clinton’s best player but has been hobbled since midseason so Lewis has been careful with his usage

And if wallace plays like they played friday night they beat everybody see alot of these posters talk football but dont know the game if u did u know things change week to week..and again wrh will show everybody just who they are..if u dont know ..

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: YAWN!!!! 12 DAYS AND COUNTING

I’m assuming you mean NE? Ive seen them twice this year. First game against DH Conley and against Holmes.
oh DH Conley, and who did they play: Northeastern, where there was absolutely no defense, played in that 104 point game and then 7-5 West C raven; 6-5 Eastern Wayne; 9-2 South Central. Four teams with winning records and 2 of them just barely; and Edenton Holmes with wins over 7-5 Plymouth, Manteo 9-3;
Six teams with winning records between these two teams. Now who did NE play?

oh DH Conley, and who did they play: Northeastern, where there was absolutely no defense, played in that 104 point game and then 7-5 West C raven; 6-5 Eastern Wayne; 9-2 South Central. Four teams with winning records and 2 of them just barely; and Edenton Holmes with wins over 7-5 Plymouth, Manteo 9-3;

Wizard, you can take this to the bank. You got 28 points and that's the truth. You still have no chance.

I know some schools don't post videos for public on MaxPreps or Hudl
AHSAA's property and they will enforce it. It was a long statement. I imagine having heard it if they see any playoff game action on the internet without their approval they will take action. Just saying............from the statement read.

SMH at some of these posts.....Clinton is average at best. Smith is a nice player but some saying he is their best player shows just how average this team is.

Has Northeastern flamed out in the playoffs before....yes. Doesn't mean they will this year. They also did play for a state title a few years ago. I like their body of work this year better than what Clinton has done. I mean come on....is Maxpreps, Simmons and the AP poll all wrong? I've seen Clinton play three times and I was not...am not impressed at all.

There are good football teams outside of the ECC. Northeastern looks to be very good. Ain't gonna be no WRH-Clinton rematch. Northeastern wins....and it ain't gonna be purdy.
We play Clinton this week and all that matters is beating Clinton!! It dont matter who yall upset in 76 or 92 or how many D1 players they had. I will give you 28pts if you know so much about all these teams? I can meet you at the gate at 7...No bragging here! Alot of these Clinton folks on here keep talking about wrh or ed! Sounds like some folks are crawfishing the closer they get to reality? 12-0 NEXT...

Reactions: daagoob
I dont dig the whole strength of schedule thing you play who you play this aint the BCS....means absolutely nothing

Reactions: Jfly69
We play Clinton this week and all that matters is beating Clinton!! It dont matter who yall upset in 76 or 92 or how many D1 players they had. I will give you 28pts if you know so much about all these teams? I can meet you at the gate at 7...No bragging here! Alot of these Clinton folks on here keep talking about wrh or ed! Sounds like some folks are crawfishing the closer they get to reality? 12-0 NEXT...

JFLY, My man!!!!!
Thank God there's someone on this site that will back up what I've been saying. I'm sitting on the top row at the 40 yard on the visitors side. My pic is in my profile and I always arrive 45 mins before kickoff. I will be out of town this Friday for the Clinton game but it doesnt matter anyway. Next Friday night I'm covering all bets when WRH comes to town, just get with me before kickoff.

No blinders here....I understand fully we are heavy underdogs and rightfully so.....I draw alot of opinions from my playing days and I can remember a 3rd round game against Bunn in 2006....They had a guy Kerry Neal who had committed to Notre Dame and another guy Barnes who had offers from Clemson,Penn State,NC State among others....all week thats all we heard about...one of our captains said he didnt care how many stars they had next to their name that letter of intent aint going help Friday night....and it didnt....35-16 I dont think either of those guys did anything and Coop ran for 250+......still gotta play the game
im not talking about "you" having the blinders on. you keep it real. im talking about another Clinton fan who sometimes seems delusional.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
All of you ECC teams who think that yall are the SEC of high school will be shocked when you guys see NHS. Not a fan of either teams but I’m tired of reading about these teams past! This year NHS is the best I’ve seen and if they come to play won’t have a problem with no team in 2a small.

All of you ECC teams who think that yall are the SEC of high school will be shocked when you guys see NHS. Not a fan of either teams but I’m tired of reading about these teams past! This year NHS is the best I’ve seen and if they come to play won’t have a problem with no team in 2a small.
who have you seen?

Here's highlights from Northeastern's game Friday night
hope the Daily
Here's highlights from Northeastern's game Friday night [MED......A=youtube]-TBnsaWmrFM[/MEDIA]
Hope the DailyAdvanceSports.com cleared this with the NCHSAA, otherwise, they or the poster may be in trouble with the NCHSAA, ........just saying
Also, I saw absolutely no defense on that video whatsoever.

No blinders here....I understand fully we are heavy underdogs and rightfully so.....I draw alot of opinions from my playing days and I can remember a 3rd round game against Bunn in 2006....They had a guy Kerry Neal who had committed to Notre Dame and another guy Barnes who had offers from Clemson,Penn State,NC State among others....all week thats all we heard about...one of our captains said he didnt care how many stars they had next to their name that letter of intent aint going help Friday night....and it didnt....35-16 I dont think either of those guys did anything and Coop ran for 250+......still gotta play the game
34, Neither of those players did squat in college. Both very very very overrated.

Bertie didn't get a first down the entire game Friday night. I don't care how bad a team is that your playing, that's impressive. Freshwater leads the nation in sacks, how good is that. I'm so happy for NHS and Coach Moore this year, it's going to be a special year. The future is bright here in the northeast corner of the state, if only some of our other conference teams can step it up.

JFLY, My man!!!!!
Thank God there's someone on this site that will back up what I've been saying. I'm sitting on the top row at the 40 yard on the visitors side. My pic is in my profile and I always arrive 45 mins before kickoff. I will be out of town this Friday for the Clinton game but it doesnt matter anyway. Next Friday night I'm covering all bets when WRH comes to town, just get with me before kickoff.
10/4 we will be there and ready to fly like an eagle!
Bertie didn't get a first down the entire game Friday night. I don't care how bad a team is that your playing, that's impressive. Freshwater leads the nation in sacks, how good is that. I'm so happy for NHS and Coach Moore this year, it's going to be a special year. The future is bright here in the northeast corner of the state, if only some of our other conference teams can step it up.
No doubt! Coach Moore does alot for tgese young men!! They wont overlook Clinton! Northeastern-28

Last edited:
LOLOLOL, the JV could beat Bertie! Quit bragging about unmerited accomplishments. When Northeastern plays someone who's really good, that athletic ability will wilt like an unwatered plant.

oh my, you're giving 28 points and saying you're going to shut the Horses out. Win or lose you're setting yourself up for not knowing what you're talking about.

Last edited:
So Wiz are you saying DH Conley or Edenton wouldn't be in the top 3 in the ECC, please clarify.

Either would have finished ahead of Clinton this year.

As bad as teams are at pass defense in the ECC, Conley would be very difficult to beat.
Just wanted to see if Wiz could justify saying Northeastern hasn't played any quality teams. That was a too pro-Clinton post.

Don't worry Wiz, you will see it Friday night when you get shut
Thank you!!!! I thought Nick Saban was coming to Eliz City!!!

Go Horses
Hear ye Hear ye, you wanna talk 1st downs??????? East Duplin held a high powered Wallace team ( no offense Wallace, just making a point ) to 5 first downs in their house. Granted Bertie ain't nowhere close to Wallace, you can take that too the bank. I Sooooo Wish ED was 2A so we could shut this Wanna Be Teams Posters down once and for all. I hope Clinton goes in and dismantles northeastern. If they don't, I believe Wallace will. Go Horses and Bulldogs!!!!!!

NHS gets no respect whatsoever, I understand this to a point, but come on guys some of you go too far with that line of thinking. College coaches are lining up trying to see the talent that's on display here in Elizabeth City, and that hasn't happened in a long time. There is something special going on here with this team, and people are starting to take notice.

Bro i wouldnt play the victim most people are picking you(NE) to win handily......the manner in which some of yall are posting makes you hope for a Clinton upset.....if your that good let the team show it

I mean all that we will spot you 28 points BS is uncalled for....talk to Coach Moore tell him to put 28 points for the visitors on the scoreboard and he will probably cuss you out and send you back to the stands with your tail between your legs....its football in case you never watched it before anything can happen

Go Horses

Hear ye Hear ye, you wanna talk 1st downs??????? East Duplin held a high powered Wallace team ( no offense Wallace, just making a point ) to 5 first downs in their house. Granted Bertie ain't nowhere close to Wallace, you can take that too the bank. I Sooooo Wish ED was 2A so we could shut this Wanna Be Teams Posters down once and for all. I hope Clinton goes in and dismantles northeastern. If they don't, I believe Wallace will. Go Horses and Bulldogs!!!!!!

Being you think NHS is so much of a joke, why don't you come to Elizabeth City and bet on either of your teams from the ECC. You can bet the house I promise you that. I'm not some nit that just runs my mouth, I will back it up. I've been a gambler all my life and I will bet whatever you want to. River Road Middle School here in Elizabeth City would beat Clinton. I just hope Coach Moore doesn't call the dogs off, because it doesn't matter what the final score is there will be an excuse or a reason of why NHS just won. All we will hear is how Clinton is having a down year or that they didn't have their star player, Etc etc. Then you guys will say just wait till Wallace-Rose Hill comes to Elizabeth City you won't be talking smack then LOL. It can't get here soon enough, believe me. I will be ready for this game like no other, and my pockets will be deep to back my mouth up. I like my boy bulldog from Wallace, a lot of what he says makes sense and just like myself he likes to talk a little trash. Some of you guys just don't have a clue, especially the ones that keep talking about Clinton. I understand they've been a perennial power for years, and I have the utmost respect for that, but this year's different. All teams have down years at some point, and I know that Clinton will recover and be back as a force to be reckoned with.

I mean all that we will spot you 28 points BS is uncalled for....talk to Coach Moore tell him to put 28 points for the visitors on the scoreboard and he will probably cuss you out and send you back to the stands with your tail between your legs....its football in case you never watched it before anything can happen

I can promise you that if Vegas had a line on this game then 28 would be in the ballpark all things considered, injuries etc.

It ain't some of us it's one guy but you guys from the the mighty ECC make the rest of want northeastern to beat that

Most people from the ECC have said they think NE will win but they would like to see Clinton win......I would like to see Clinton win but it’s definitely a longshot

I can promise you that if Vegas had a line on this game then 28 would be in the ballpark all things considered, injuries etc.

Well tell your Coach to put 28 on the board to start the game I’ll walk down there with you so I can record him when he tells you to gtfo of his face and to sit in the stands where you belong

So true James, and your know me unlike everyone else. I've always been a gambler that's no secret, and I love betting on the games. James, I saw Clinton play the other night and I understand the weather was bad, but they very easily could have lost that game. I'm not worried about WRH either and I wish them the best of luck Friday night. 28 pts still probably wouldn't be enough this Friday.

Tiger you know about upsets....remember 2008 that Midway team ending James Kenan 28 game win streak.....gotta come to play.....Any Given Friday
That game still haunts me. That is a prime example. Still had a lot of guys from the 07 team that won state (best team in school history). Thanks for bringing that memory up Dark Horse haha

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
That game still haunts me. That is a prime example. Still had a lot of guys from the 07 team that won state (best team in school history). Thanks for bringing that memory up Dark Horse haha

Actually looking back that wasnt a bad Midway team but no one I mean no one outside of Spiveys Corner gave them a chance that night....JK was suppose to be a sure thing to repeat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT