ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Whiteville (poll)

Who wins?

• Clinton

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Whiteville

Votes: 15 27.8%

• Total voters
This is the only thing I’ll say about this and I really do want to be a gracious fan but that was absolutely the worst officiated high school football game I’ve ever seen in my life.
We had a really good crew for our game. I think they said they had covered 16 State Championship games among them. They were local too. One from Bayboro another Cove City. I wish we had them every week.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Question....At the start of the game the white hat wouldnt let the game start. He sent one of Whitevilles players to the side line. The replacement player came in and shortly he sent him to side lines. Then the 1st player came back in and he immediately was sent back off the field. Finally a third player came out and the game started. I wasnt in the bleachers yet so couldnt see what was going on. I was told it had something to do with their pants being above their knees. If that is the case then what is the rule on that?
White hat set the tone for the game before it even started.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
White hat set the tone for the game before it even started.
I saw that during our game with New Bern Tuesday night. It was on a kickoff. I saw the ref say something to the player and started reaching down and the ref pointed to the sidelines. He started off and another player started on. He got about halfway and the ref turned him around. I noticed then the sideline had kids double checking their pants pulling down on the knees. So I'm sure that is why 2 got sent off the field. I thought it odd the first kid couldn't just pull his down a bit and keep playing.

So the DarkHorses are just good, pardon while I don’tread anymore of your post I don’t expect everyone to agree with me but I prefer to read knowlegable posters.

Reactions: buck71
Every good athlete I've bet has some attitude. Clinton is good but won't win State.
This guy is Columbus county fan .Do or say anything to bring back the stampede of beating Clinton did on Whiteville.Even rooting for SColumbus to rise from the dead.True hater

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT