Who wins?

• Clinton

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Whiteville

Votes: 15 27.8%

• Total voters

sam

May 29, 2001
What a big game. If Clinton travels to Legion Stadium and puts up a big number, look out East.
Same can be said for the Wolfpack.

I like the Horses, 28-14.

The way Whiteville handled jk, I kinda like their chances. Clinton is good no doubt, but they can be beat. Home field advantage too. I think alot of people gonna be surprised. Jmo

Yes Whiteville did surprise me the way they handled JK but then I learned that JK lost a lot of players. Therefore, Clinton takes it, not saying a blowout but Clinton remains undefeated.

This should be a good one. Whiteville returned a lot from a team that went 12-2 and made it to the 4th round a year ago, I mentioned over the summer I felt like they weren’t being talked about enough. I see this being a defensive struggle both teams have very solid defenses just seems like one of those games. For Clinton another opportunity to prove the doubters wrong.

Clinton 16 Whiteville 14.

Reactions: Eastcoastman1957
The YouTube feed of Hoggard vs Wallace looked amazing.

And if not you can always listen to DH04 and Coach Sawvel they paint a good picture on the radio broadcast.

Jk lost a lot of players? Are they suspended or been removed from the team or injuried or just missed that particular game? Was any starters or just backups?

He said he learned they lost alot of players... So it might be referring to last year or might be referring to something happening before the game

Hopefully this will be Focus Broadband game of the week and we can watch on YouTube.
According to their broadcast last week, South Columbus Vs Union is the Focus Broadband game of the week.....I have no unearthly idea how...shoot id love to watch the game myself. Should be playoff level atmosphere. I think Clinton edges this one out but the pack is strong and JP has them playing good football so I wouldn't be surprised to see it go the other way either. Clinton 28 Pack 27.

According to their broadcast last week, South Columbus Vs Union is the Focus Broadband game of the week.....I have no unearthly idea how...shoot id love to watch the game myself. Should be playoff level atmosphere. I think Clinton edges this one out but the pack is strong and JP has them playing good football so I wouldn't be surprised to see it go the other way either. Clinton 28 Pack 27.
Really dang. Wonder could they flex it out for a better game like the NFL does later in the season. South vs Union is gonna be over in the first quarter. SMH

Really dang. Wonder could they flex it out for a better game like the NFL does later in the season. South vs Union is gonna be over in the first quarter. SMH
Brother I bleed black and silver, always will but I couldn’t agree with you more in this case. Whoever decided South VS Union could be called game of the week probably ask for a hit sitting on 20 at a blackjack table.

I’m sorry but the state of Union program is bad like really bad. The game will be over in the 1st quarter. Hope those broadcasters have something else to talk about to help fill time.

Clinton will be favored in this game and should be. I think the pack will hang tough in this game if they can get some turnovers and hang on to the ball and maybe win. I promise you they will not lay down and fight to the end. They have been getting better each week and playing at a high level. I just hope this game isn't decided by the refs on a bad call. Good luck to both teams with no injuries. Should be game of the week. This is the game that should be on Focus if they have any sense. I bet the stadium will be packed. I still haven't heard if the game has been moved to Thursday or not. It is calling for rain on Friday night. I will try to keep you posted if i hear anything.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Strick who is that big DE for Pack?
#22 Jamal Faulk 5'10 280 lb. Also runs the ball some. Takes 2 or 3 to bring him down. He also runs the 40 fast for his size. 5 or under. Benches well over 300 lbs and squats around 500lbs. He missed most of last season with a tore ACL. His brother is a little bigger and plays nose Gard. very hard to tackle and block because he low to the ground.

Looks like we will be playing in the rain Friday night. Calling for 50% rain at 7 pm. Look for a lot of fumbles with a slick ball. If we can hold onto the ball and Clinton don't maybe we will have a chance to pull the upset. Who knows?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I like we are at home. I like Oldham back. I like Fisher at wideout. I think this is right #2 Amadeus Morris comes to play football as does the well coached D. Maybe as big a non playoff game JP has had. Go Pack!

Shut McLaurin down(easier said than done) and you guys have an excellent chance imo. He's the key to their offense. He'll get alot of touches, and he's very quick and slippery. They very big in the tranches also. Good luck. It's a shame nobody is airing this game

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT