ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Whiteville (poll)

Who wins?

• Clinton

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • Whiteville

Votes: 15 27.8%

• Total voters
IIIIIITTTTT’SSSSS TIIIIIIIMEE! Which one of y’all slack jawed pot bellied swamp creatures is looking for the ANT MAN

Its Time Sport GIF by UFC

Simmons has this game Even with Whiteville getting his pick to win.
Calpreps ( Only computer the Wiz trusts) has Clinton winning by 5 points.
Massey has Clinton winning by 3 points.

Good luck to both teams. This could be one of the best games this year.
Only one man came close to predicting this one 🐜

So ant man or Wheredhoes was right and what I really like about him is how classy he is. Guess they teach it that way wherever he comes from.

• Haha
Reactions: oldway55 and sam
I was let down by Whiteville play tonight,but Clinton is loaded. Pack had no answers to anything they tried. Talked to a coach from Clinton he said #10 was going to University of Florida to play next year and 3 more heading to D1 schools. Clinton looks to be team in East to beat in 2A.

Should have gone to a different game if you were looking for a good one. This got ugly fast
Tried to tell people Whiteville was not good. People didn’t want to listen. Have couple athletes and that’s it. Clinton did what they should have

I was let down by Whiteville play tonight,but Clinton is loaded. Pack had no answers to anything they tried. Talked to a coach from Clinton he said #10 was going to University of Florida to play next year and 3 more heading to D1 schools. Clinton looks to be team in East to beat in 2A.
Correct. #10 Amaris Williams is going to UF, and #2 Josiah McLaurin has signed with Maryland.

Those computer predictions are really accurate aren’t they!
Yea that one man was me lol I said Clinton by 30+ because Whiteville isn’t that good. Same will be done to Princeton the next so called good team they play. This was not a measuring stick game for Clinton. That would be disrespectful to Clinton to say that. They way too good to be put on Whiteville level

Yea that one man was me lol I said Clinton by 30+ because Whiteville isn’t that good. Same will be done to Princeton the next so called good team they play. This was not a measuring stick game for Clinton. That would be disrespectful to Clinton to say that. They way too good to be put on Whiteville level
Fact24, I didn’t post it but my prediction going. Into the game was 35-7 Horses. I was basing that on Clinton’s game with ED last year and Whiteville gam with ED in the 4th round of the playoffs, and carrying over to this year.

Reactions: FACT24
I find it interesting Clinton’s main and constant critics have gone mysteriously silent over the past couple weeks lol.

When I spoke about this team during the off-season and summer I wasn’t trying to be “braggadocious” or whatever it was that one clown said. I knew the talent we had coming back I saw how hard these kids were working thru out the off-season I knew it would be special but thru this first 4 weeks they have blown past my expectations. This group is special. If they stay healthy the sky is the limit.

I find it interesting Clinton’s main and constant critics have gone mysteriously silent over the past couple weeks lol.

When I spoke about this team during the off-season and summer I wasn’t trying to be “braggadocious” or whatever it was that one clown said. I knew the talent we had coming back I saw how hard these kids were working thru out the off-season I knew it would be special but thru this first 4 weeks they have blown past my expectations. This group is special. If they stay healthy the sky is the limit.
They were run over by that hype train they continued to speak about.

After this victory, a much needed bye week next week. Let's rest, then get ready for Princeton when they pull up to The Stables.

Strick what's your take from game?
Right now, nobody is going to beat Clinton. They are too big too fast and too quick. Best team i have seen since the 87 Whiteville championship team with Chester. I would have loved to see those two teams played each other. Congrats to them on the beat down, but they need to clean up the penalties! A team that can really throw the ball might give them trouble. Maybe one from the West. I think we saw the state champions tonight.

FOOTBALLFANTIC, do you know who the other two players are that have D1 offers?
We only have two that I know of. Safety Alex Evans #7 has a Barton offer and DT Nathan Fowler has a offer from Pembroke I believe that’s it for known offers.

Evans is more of a baseball player or am I thinking of someone else?
No you’re correct very good in baseball but I definitely could see him doing both. Also I think he ends up at NC A&T. Dad played football there older brother plays football there and sister is on softball team

Reactions: sam
I feel like it’s just a matter of time before Landon Pearson get a scholarship offer.-Also that offensive line is very good as well as the defensive line

Truth for sure. Had it not been for the turnovers in the first half it would have been a running clock. Anybody in the 2A West that can play with them?

This is the only thing I’ll say about this and I really do want to be a gracious fan but that was absolutely the worst officiated high school football game I’ve ever seen in my life.
Gracious? Lol! 🤣🤣🤣 Worst officiated game until next week! Then you’ll be back again. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Clinton has room to improve. Eliminate turnovers and holding fouls on the edge and continue to develop discipline. Coach J did a great job of calling a timeout and telling the team enough!

Question....At the start of the game the white hat wouldnt let the game start. He sent one of Whitevilles players to the side line. The replacement player came in and shortly he sent him to side lines. Then the 1st player came back in and he immediately was sent back off the field. Finally a third player came out and the game started. I wasnt in the bleachers yet so couldnt see what was going on. I was told it had something to do with their pants being above their knees. If that is the case then what is the rule on that?

Reactions: Justafanofdagame
Question....At the start of the game the white hat wouldnt let the game start. He sent one of Whitevilles players to the side line. The replacement player came in and shortly he sent him to side lines. Then the 1st player came back in and he immediately was sent back off the field. Finally a third player came out and the game started. I wasnt in the bleachers yet so couldnt see what was going on. I was told it had something to do with their pants being above their knees. If that is the case then what is the rule on that?

In high school pants have to cover knee

Yep. I was standing in that end zone and could hear it. The first player got sent off and every sub that came in had theirs pulled up too. I think the 3rd sub finally had his covered. Coach Price was not happy. You could see kids pulling them down on the sideline. I’ve heard refs say they hate that rule because they end up looking like the bad guys.

Yep. I was standing in that end zone and could hear it. The first player got sent off and every sub that came in had theirs pulled up too. I think the 3rd sub finally had his covered. Coach Price was not happy. You could see kids pulling them down on the sideline. I’ve heard refs say they hate that rule because they end up looking like the
Have not seen a score. How did WC and St Paul’s turnout?
saw WC scrimmage. CHS in Sampson Jamboree. In my opinion WC would defeat the WolfPack

• Wow
Reactions: dirty stallion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT