ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Northside-Jax Wk 3

Well its not exactly like we're playing cupcakes....lost to two good teams who will be playing football the day after Thanksgiving
Lost to two excellent good teams that may very well win their conference championships in fact I'll predict they'll do so

Update: this game has been changed to monday at 6 at Clinton.....

NS Jax parents are encouraged to take their kids to and from the game to ensure they get home safely.

Clinton has nothing to be ashamed of losing to those two teams. both are high quality teams. i still predict our conference will be decided between Clinton, WRH, and ED. nothing has changed.

Last edited:
I know this is one of the worse things u can do when analyzing a game but Northside got blown out by New Hanover last week....tonight New Hanover won a dogfight against Cape Fear 26-19....Clinton played Cape Fear tough aswell....all thats mean absolutely nothing when it comes to the game Monday evening lol but im just trying to find something to be optimistic about lol.....we can win Monday we just have to cut out those mental errors that have plagued us these last two games,finish plays, and most importantly play with some fire be proud boys.....hoping for a upset Wallace got it done tonight hopefully we can too

After watching the game I understand why they wanted Skinner and why Skinner felt they were a good fit for him...they are a power run team....like Clinton they ran the ball 90% of the time even down by multiple scores....Skinner looked good looks like he was shaken up late in the 3rd didnt see him much after that hope its nothing serious....they rotate 3-4 backs but Skinner definitely looked like the lead guy

15 carries 48 yards for Skinner in his college debut looked like he suffered a injury late in the 3rd didnt see him anymore that game hopefully nothing serious.....The school used 4 RBs with Skinner getting the most touches....system definitely fits him well announcers were saying he will probably be the main carrier going forward

Good luck! To the Dark horses! You need a win tonight or one against Southern Lee. If that don't happen your team confidence and morale is gonna be shot to prices. A lot of y'all already know while Clinton has some talent. There isn't a Nick Cooper or a Ryheem Skinner this year. So good luck from Eagle land.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
just doing some late night skimming, And just want to say. You would not want people bashing your coach if the story was blown up by the media and people who do not know what actually happened. NS Coach is one of the best coaches I have ever had and when i saw the story i did some digging instead of jumping to conclusions. Do not be so naive to succumb to the media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT