ADVERTISEMENT

(Wk.3) AC Reynolds @ East Forsyth

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
East Forsyth has played outstanding in its first two games but now they get tested. AC Reynolds has a lot of the same players as last year and could easily be 2-0. I'm not sure if AC Reynolds D-1 recruit star RB Max Guest is playing but they could sure use him. I don't think that loss to West Forsyth was a bad loss, they had a lot of turnovers against a team who's much better than people think....but they have a nice QB and WR's with a stout defense. Could be a close game if Mr. Guest plays...

East has had a lot of dropped passes in both games and I don't see that game breaker like Que'Sean Brown(Duke) was last year. I'm not seeing the WR speedster on the edges(catching the ball is a point of emphasis this week).

Good News: East 3 headed RB's are better than last year. East defense is just as good as last year and very athletic. Their O-line and D-line are really good and they are more physical than last year. Solid at every position. QB is probably better than last year. No weakness

Reactions: ohio tarheels
East Forsyth has played outstanding in its first two games but now they get tested. AC Reynolds has a lot of the same players as last year and could easily be 2-0. I'm not sure if AC Reynolds D-1 recruit star RB Max Guest is playing but they could sure use him. I don't think that loss to West Forsyth was a bad loss, they had a lot of turnovers against a team who's much better than people think....but they have a nice QB and WR's with a stout defense. Could be a close game if Mr. Guest plays...

East has had a lot of dropped passes in both games and I don't see that game breaker like Que'Sean Brown(Duke) was last year. I'm not seeing the WR speedster on the edges(catching the ball is a point of emphasis this week).

Good News: East 3 headed RB's are better than last year. East defense is just as good as last year and very athletic. Their O-line and D-line are really good and they are more physical than last year. Solid at every position. QB is probably better than last year. No weakness
This is not what I would call a test, playing an 0-2 team. Also, every team has a weakness. You're probably not going to find it out against two average 0-2 teams. Stop with the foolishness.

Last edited:
Reactions: QC-Official
This is not what I would call a test, playing an 0-2 team. Also, every team has a weakness. You're probably not going to find it out against two average 0-2 teams. Stop with the foolishness.
Pretty much the same AC Reynolds who is 1-1 that beat Butler last year if RB Max Guest plays and YES.... it is a great test because East has played two awful Raleigh teams THAT are 0-4(Britt hasn't scored this year).

As far as a East Forsyth weakness... East WR's dropping passes is probably it and that is fixable. We will see how much "foolishness" after the Final score. I think it will be a 28-17 type of game...No more 50-nothing games this week.

Reactions: nepsy7
Pretty much the same AC Reynolds who is 1-1 that beat Butler last year if RB Max Guest plays and YES.... it is a great test because East has played two awful Raleigh teams THAT are 0-4(Britt hasn't scored this year).

As far as a East Forsyth weakness... East WR's dropping passes is probably it and that is fixable. We will see how much "foolishness" after the Final score. I think it will be a 28-17 type of game...No more 50-nothing games this week.
AC Reynolds is solid and still could make a run when the RB comes back but it’s not the same defense that helped them beat Butler. The top three defenders who were all D-1 graduated. The shrine bowl DL, big time safety and the leading tackler at LB. Then you add in the fact Guest more than likely is out again.

EF O-line seems much better. It seemed every game last year they were getting called for holding 10+ times a game. Haven’t seen that at all this year - only two games but still.

For sure Que’sean Brown will be missed - he was so electric.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
What’s wrong with ACR running back
Our running back, second leading tackler from last year, and starting guard are all out until at least conference play. They all got injured in scrimmages/practice. Our running back has strained ligament in foot, our LB’er has broken jaw, and the lineman has broken foot. I would be shocked if any of them play before week 6 or 7. Against Shelby we had a freshman playing safety and 2 sophomores playing DB and DL. We just need to tread water until we get our guys back, we are developing good depth now against good teams.

Our running back, second leading tackler from last year, and starting guard are all out until at least conference play. They all got injured in scrimmages/practice. Our running back has strained ligament in foot, our LB’er has broken jaw, and the lineman has broken foot. I would be shocked if any of them play before week 6 or 7. Against Shelby we had a freshman playing safety and 2 sophomores playing DB and DL. We just need to tread water until we get our guys back, we are developing good depth now against good teams.
Damn, that's tough!

A beat up AC Reynolds gave East Forsyth all they could handle but fall short in a 27-21 loss…. I thought this game would be close… East finally got tested… Nepsy!

Last edited:
After falling behind 21-0 in the first quarter we finally got off the bus and played well the last 3 quarters out scoring them 21-6. We had a golden opportunity in the first half with a 4 and goal at the 6 and a receiver by himself in the end zone and we over throw him. We also had a FG blocked from 30 yards out to end the first half. We had some chances but just got into too big a hole early, but our kids fought like hell, proud of them.

A beat up AC Reynolds gave East Forsyth all they could handle but fall short in a 27-21 loss…. I thought this game would be close… East finally got tested… Nepsy!
Or it could be, like we’re finding out in Charlotte. Teams that think they are them, are not them. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
After talking to East Forsyth a couple EF fans during week 1 & 2 they were all saying Coach Beal who? Funny how those same parents were screaming the defense ain't the same with out him. Some new coaches and a lot of new players on both sides of the ball. This was the 1st week East played a team that would actually swing back. Adjustments will be made and we will see what the Eagles really look like against Reagan next week to open CPC play.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT