ADVERTISEMENT

REIDSVILLE BASKETBALL STATE CHAMPS 2024

rho9

Jan 6, 2023
THE RAMS ARE NOW 55-1 OVER THE LAST TWO SEASONS WITH ONE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND ONE STATE RUNNER-UP... LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE LOADED FOR NEXT YEAR AS A WELL, COULD THIS BE A CENTRAL CABBARUS LIKE DYNASTY IN THE MAKING?

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Taking nothing away from Reidsville, but when talking dynasty I think they would have to continue winning on a consistent basis after the majority of the current group has graduated. I think 3-4 years would be better classified as “run”. Again, not taking anything away from this team because they can compete with anyone in the state.

If everyone sticks around for 2 years then should be a favorite those 2 years. JV team had some guys that can develop to work around the Harrison and Neal combo. Middle school team wasnt up to normal standards.

Reactions: Rammer16
What I saw of middle school on youtube was below standard for this program..........but next year and maybe year after should be killer.........................

What I saw of middle school on youtube was below standard for this program..........but next year and maybe year after should be killer.........................
Don’t sleep in the middle school. They could come up and surprise some people. But to expect the talent they have now will be tough for any team to count on coming up. That’s generational talent

Don’t sleep in the middle school. They could come up and surprise some people. But to expect the talent they have now will be tough for any team to count on coming up. That’s generational talent
not taking nothing away but it's portal talent as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT