ADVERTISEMENT

Star RB Jaylen Moore Transfers from Reagan to East Forsyth

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
The rich get richer as Reagan's RB Jaylen Moore will be playing football at East Forsyth the next two years; Moore ran for over 1000yds his freshman and sophomore seasons.
East is absolutely loaded for the fall season as QB Bryce Baker(UNC commit) and Moore will give them one of the best backfields in the state.

Reagan may have another rb hell even better rb coming in as a freshman. Phya Rouson. Grandson of former NY Giant great Cecil Rouson.

You may think East is stacking. But I heard Reagan rb left because of the competition coming in. Time will tell

Reagan may have another rb hell even better rb coming in as a freshman. Phya Rouson. Grandson of former NY Giant great Cecil Rouson.

You may think East is stacking. But I heard Reagan rb left because of the competition coming in. Time will tell

Lee Rouson - Page High School RB, Alum, and 2022 Page High Hall of Fame inductee.

Reactions: PagePirate1989
Lee Rouson - Page High School RB, Alum, and 2022 Page High Hall of Fame inductee.
I remember Lee Rouson and if that's true, what a get by Reagan Football... Lee played in the NFL if I remember correctly. We are about the same age.

Reactions: Champ_24
But why? Reagan had a really good jv that went undefeated not too long ago. The varsity had a really good sophomore QB and overall young team from this past season. They were expected to be good the next two seasons.

But why? Reagan had a really good jv that went undefeated not too long ago. The varsity had a really good sophomore QB and overall young team from this past season. They were expected to be good the next two seasons.
It must have been playing time between Rouson & Moore that caused this move by Moore. It seems like Rouson would have just transferred to East Forsyth.

Both have great QB's with East Forsyth's being higher ranked. East weak spot last year was RB and that's usually their strongest position over the years.

Reactions: New3ra and Champ_24
It must have been playing time between Rouson & Moore that caused this move by Moore. It seems like Rouson would have just transferred to East Forsyth.

Both have great QB's with East Forsyth's being higher ranked. East weak spot last year was RB and that's usually their strongest position over the years.

If my child was a RB with the way the game is, I would want them apart of a back field with another back. Rb’s don’t last long and are devalued in the NFL. Why not try to keep as much tread on the tires throughout high school and college. Either way I look forward to seeing what both players do the next few years and how strong East will be this coming up season.

Rouson is different

Rouson is just a different kind of player. Puts me in the mind of Todd Gurley. Kid is a Baller. I have huge expectations for him.

Heard the QB is concentrating on baseball and won't be playing football anymore.

As Adrian Snow once told me when I was at Parkland. In 4A you can not win it all with just your kids. People will say New Bern did but there was some sketch there as well. It is what it is guys. I say the state should either become a full choice transfer state or crack down and have zero tolerance on transfers. Neither one is happening so good for the guys who can get them in.

Not sure they could win anything with just their players
Nope but Glenn would be awesome. It's okay they'll still get beat in the second or third round. What a crappie county that lets people do that. You want to play it another school move your ass. Can't afford to oh well life's not fair. Somebody needs to roll into parkland figure out how they did it with the wrestling program all those years. Get those kids to get started in football. Oh wait then he's Forsyth would get a conscience and start taking players from there wouldn't they. Of course what do you expect in Winston-Salem.

Nope but Glenn would be awesome. It's okay they'll still get beat in the second or third round. What a crappie county that lets people do that. You want to play it another school move your ass. Can't afford to oh well life's not fair. Somebody needs to roll into parkland figure out how they did it with the wrestling program all those years. Get those kids to get started in football. Oh wait then he's Forsyth would get a conscience and start taking players from there wouldn't they. Of course what do you expect in Winston-Salem.
OK Parkland Wrestling did it by transfers and Atwood in that arena is the master of getting kids to transfer to his program. That's how they did it. And football did do it there they went from 0-11 to 11-2 and I know for 100% they did it with some transfers

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
OK Parkland Wrestling did it by transfers and Atwood in that arena is the master of getting kids to transfer to his program. That's how they did it. And football did do it there they went from 0-11 to 11-2 and I know for 100% they did it with some transfers
You're full of shit I didn't do it with transfers in wrestling I don't know about football. Those kids were living with their coaches so they can stay out of trouble and not go back to their homes. They clean that area up they beat the piss out of everybody and that county. I'd love it.

You're full of shit I didn't do it with transfers in wrestling I don't know about football. Those kids were living with their coaches so they can stay out of trouble and not go back to their homes. They clean that area up they beat the piss out of everybody and that county. I'd love it.
Yawn OKAY they had zero transfers hahahhahahhahaha sure. Got a bridge in NY I would like to sell you

You are arguing with someone that coached football at Parkland and won and knows what happened. Might want to keep Surry County straight.

You are arguing with someone that coached football at Parkland and won and knows what happened. Might want to keep Surry County straight.
oh yeah you and matt dunn? blubber blabber, you know so much. I know what happened believe me. you are full of it. keep on marching fat boy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT