ADVERTISEMENT

2A teams that will improve

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
What teams look to improve this season in 2A. Reidsville will be most likely be the target team to beat. But will there be any teams in the conversation of going deep in the playoffs or possibly to the State Championship game.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
What teams look to improve this season in 2A. Reidsville will be most likely be the target team to beat. But will there be any teams in the conversation of going deep in the playoffs or possibly to the State Championship game.
I’m interested to see bunker hill….that was the toughest team Reidsville faced all year except eastern alamance and half of rams playmakers were hurt

The think west will come down to Shelby and Reidsville again in the western finals... We have most returning on offense, with some real good talent coming through the next several years (losing Bridges will hurt of course) .... Look for Shelby to make a run or two real soon (Of course in my opinion)

The think west will come down to Shelby and Reidsville again in the western finals... We have most returning on offense, with some real good talent coming through the next several years (losing Bridges will hurt of course) .... Look for Shelby to make a run or two real soon (Of course in my opinion)

of course

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby Lion

Monroe is right there too.

I agree with you SL. We will build around our QB and RB as those two are really good. A lot of really good talent coming up. Hopefully we can compete with the top schools this year.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I'm going to say something that may not be received well. But here it goes. While I do think Bunker Hill was a great team last year. Burns lost to them 21-14 with our QB hobbling all night from a previous injury and our best WR was out (I think, my memory sucks). We also held the great running back to 27 yards. Burns wasn't as strong as previous years either. While still a top 10 team, I don't think Bunker Hill was as good as people thought.

I said what I said.

I'm going to say something that may not be received well. But here it goes. While I do think Bunker Hill was a great team last year. Burns lost to them 21-14 with our QB hobbling all night from a previous injury and our best WR was out (I think, my memory sucks). We also held the great running back to 27 yards. Burns wasn't as strong as previous years either. While still a top 10 team, I don't think Bunker Hill was as good as people thought.

I said what I said.

I do agree, but they were also better than I thought they were.

I said what I said.

I think your coach does a decent job with what he's given. That may also be part of reason Burns wasn't as strong but had a strong showing.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Still not ready to pencil Reidsville Rams in for a deep run......QB needs to be resolved and 2 inside linebackers that were a 2 headed monster the last couple of years have to be replaced..plus Rams no longer have Flippen to take the top of the defense....they will be good....have to wait and see how good..................

Still not ready to pencil Reidsville Rams in for a deep run......QB needs to be resolved and 2 inside linebackers that were a 2 headed monster the last couple of years have to be replaced..plus Rams no longer have Flippen to take the top of the defense....they will be good....have to wait and see how good..................

Should be better than last season. But still have to work extremely hard

I’m hearing good things out of RS Central’s Spring Practice. They only won three games last year and the conference will be down this year. I expect them to improve this year. I know y’all don’t like that they hired a middle school assistant coach, but I think it’s going to work.

I’m hearing good things out of RS Central’s Spring Practice. They only won three games last year and the conference will be down this year. I expect them to improve this year. I know y’all don’t like that they hired a middle school assistant coach, but I think it’s going to work.
When is the last time they were good.?

This from The Best of the Wes....t!

• Love
Reactions: Otis4411 and rambbq
Could be better than last year. Talent in the pipeline. Lots of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT