ADVERTISEMENT

Final West Forsyth 8 AC Reynolds 7

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
This game should be better than last year, West Forsyth just played absolutely horrible with mistake after mistake. I have no idea what AC Reynolds has this year but they had a deep playoff run(12-2) and they beat Butler in those playoffs. Not sure what they lost but the Rockets should be great again and they should be the favorite.

West Forsyth has a tremendous offense with a massive O'line and a RB who ran for 1700yds. The QB has been the same the past 3 yrs, hopefully his passing has improved combined with the new coach play calling. Should be close but AC Reynolds will be favorited in a close one in Clemmons. Great Game to Attend.
Please show me some defense in 2023 West!!!!! because giving up 33 pts. per game(2022) is god awful... Gave up 102pts to East Forsyth in 2 games..

As a West Fan, AC Reynolds 24 West 21

Last edited:
Reactions: New3ra
This game should be better than last year, West Forsyth just played absolutely horrible with mistake after mistake. I have no idea what AC Reynolds has this year but they had a deep playoff run(12-2) and they beat Butler in those playoffs. Not sure what they lost but the Rockets should be great again and they should be the favorite.

West Forsyth has a tremendous offense with a massive O'line and a RB who ran for 1700yds. The QB has been the same the past 3 yrs, hopefully his passing has improved combined with the new coach play calling. Should be close but AC Reynolds will be favorited in a close one in Clemmons. Great Game to Attend.. Please show me some defense in 2023 West...

As a West Fan, Reynolds 24 West 21
Great assessment! West could pull it off, I mean ACR offense outside of the running back is pretty underwhelming. AC doesn’t have the same defense it had last year after losing its top 3 D-1 players on that side of the ball but they’re still well coached and fundamentally sound.

If West can pull this out, what a great debut for coach Wallace. The Village will awake!

ACR will be without their star TB with a sprain foot. Our back up is good but not the D1 talent of Max Guest. We do have a better receiving group than last year with the transfer of D1 recruit Johnson from Erwin. Defensively we will be weak on the back end with the loss of D1 safety who is playing at Duke now. Look for the Erwin transfer to play some safety like he did for Erwin. We do return 5 of our front 7 (the two we lost were D1 players). We played Kings Mountain to a tie in a 2 quarter scrimmage for what that’s worth. We also beat Smoky Mountain 33-7 but that mean’s literally nothing as several of our guys didn’t play and I’m sure the same is true for SM. I’m going with my guys in this one as I’m partial, ACR 21-20.

i assume west does not stream their games on nfhs is therre a radio that is streamed?
I'm looking for a radio stream as well, I never have much luck with NFHS video streams(just hangs up and glitches too much) Anybody know if Tobacco Rd Sports radio will cover this game?

WSJS 600am out of Winston Salem is covering The MT Tabor vs #1 Grimsley game and normally would cover this one....so this game will be hard to find.

In order to watch or listen to this game, it looks like you must attend.

Last edited:
Can yall bring Luke Combs, I'm sure West Forsyth admin would let him sing the National Anthem...Do the Halftime show and give him the entire 50/50 proceeds. WIN/WIN.
He’s so popular he hasn’t sang at ACR yet! We trying to get him to pop in for a mini concert.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
ACR will be without their star TB with a sprain foot. Our back up is good but not the D1 talent of Max Guest. We do have a better receiving group than last year with the transfer of D1 recruit Johnson from Erwin. Defensively we will be weak on the back end with the loss of D1 safety who is playing at Duke now. Look for the Erwin transfer to play some safety like he did for Erwin. We do return 5 of our front 7 (the two we lost were D1 players). We played Kings Mountain to a tie in a 2 quarter scrimmage for what that’s worth. We also beat Smoky Mountain 33-7 but that mean’s literally nothing as several of our guys didn’t play and I’m sure the same is true for SM. I’m going with my guys in this one as I’m partial, ACR 21-20.
Hopefully Guest won’t miss too much time with the injury

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Hearing possibly around 4 weeks but not too sure. Wish him a speedy recover!
I’m hearing 4 weeks also, probably won’t play until conference starts. Coach wants to be real cautious because a foot injury can be hard to heal. We have a capable backup but a tough non conference so we shall see how things go the first couple weeks.

Reactions: New3ra
Congrats to Coach Kevin Wallace on winning his debut as the New Titan coach!.. I see a totally different defense and that was very refreshing(They fly to the ball), I like the New Def Coord from East Forsyth already... Nice offensive play calling without star RB Chapin. Great Win Titans

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT